ADVERTISEMENT

So the Clemson Trollstorm continues

HI Cock

Oct 14, 2012
What's the remedy?

I'm torn between ignore, fight fire with fire, and just read in amusement.

I ignore everything orange. As much as I watch college football, I couldn't name more than 2 players on their team. One of the ones I could name has left the building. I refuse to watch them, read about them or listen to co-workers talk about them. When we beat them, I do the same. Keeps my sanity.

I'll fess up I usually watch when they are playing hoping for the upset but with their schedule my hopes are dashed quicker than a cat can shake a wet paw (no pun intended). I never really know how good they are because the teams they play are whipped before the clock starts, hell they know they can't win. It's like watching a mugging of an old lady.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Dabo Swinney is a giant hairless wombat in a toupee.

Is Dabo really bald? His hair doesn't seem quite right and he started wearing a hat during games plus his brother has a head like a cue ball.

Someone told me he's entirely hairless like one of those weird cats from Thailand or Libya. That person said Dabo uses special prosthetic hair on his arms and legs and eyebrows so people won't know. And his head hair is kinda like he's got that Uncle Rico rug going on up top ---

Reactions: Superior7
When it’s on this board I put them in their place. Enjoyed my interaction with a tater lurker this weekend. He/She/It dissappeared eventually

Is Dabo really bald? His hair doesn't seem quite right and he started wearing a hat during games plus his brother has a head like a cue ball.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SCexpat38
House taters are cock envy. I see it as every fan base has a few dumbasses and taters on here are their dumbasses.

I ignore everything orange. As much as I watch college football, I couldn't name more than 2 players on their team. One of the ones I could name has left the building. I refuse to watch them, read about them or listen to co-workers talk about them. When we beat them, I do the same. Keeps my sanity.

Thanks, I thought I was alone.

Reactions: viennacocks
Someone told me he's entirely hairless like one of those weird cats from Thailand or Libya. That person said Dabo uses special prosthetic hair on his arms and legs and eyebrows so people won't know. And his head hair is kinda like he's got that Uncle Rico rug going on up top ---

Maybe Phil Kornnblut can ask him about it during his next press conference to confirm suspicion... if he is, he could go with the Frank Howard look on the sideline during his games. He already wears a suit at post game pressers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT