ADVERTISEMENT

So Tom Hart & Jordan Rodgers 100% Rico fumbled at the one yrd line ???

masterjet90

Sep 30, 2001
i have yet to see any video that even comes close to 100% sure he did actually fumble.. yeah he bobble the ball a little but whose to say he didn't gain full control and then the whistle blew and it was dead and then the Tenn. player came out with it.. to me, even if they had reviewed the play it would have stood, just nothing there.. also I see some Tenn. fans saying Deebo didn't come down in bounds on the TD catch.. reaching for straws looks like to me...

Reactions: cockofdawn
I hope I live long enough to see us take a clemsuck game on a highly questionable call (not that this one was, tennesuck is just crying).

Williams scored on the previous play but was ruled down at the 1/2 yard line. Funny how no one is talking about that call.
Not to mention that Dowdle scored on the play they blew dead... so they could review a play we were ok with not having reviewed.

Reactions: BigTomE
i have yet to see any video that even comes close to 100% sure he did actually fumble.. yeah he bobble the ball a little but whose to say he didn't gain full control and then the whistle blew and it was dead and then the Tenn. player came out with it.. to me, even if they had reviewed the play it would have stood, just nothing there.. also I see some Tenn. fans saying Deebo didn't come down in bounds on the TD catch.. reaching for straws looks like to me...

Common sense and laws of physics make me think that bobbled ball would have popped up high in the air or ricocheted backward if he did not have control of it going into the pile.

I like Jeremy Pruitt but he has an intolerable fan base and the school is run by a control freak. I refuse to by gas at a Pilot station because the owner is the biggest UT booster. He even started advertising on the SEC Network to get favorable media coverage for Tennessee's football program.

Agree Josh - that was, and still is, just a horrible no call that cost us the game.

Absolutely. We still owe them one after the Gardner push-off. I know it's been 18 years, but I have never been more upset after a game than that one.
The one that comes to mind to me, happen at NC St. (don't remember the yr.) but a push off and
a TD catch to GIVE the game to Dickhead Sheridans pussies. The game was over when that occurred!

I finally saw one video on twitter with a camera angle that was behind the play and off to the left. The ball did appear to come out at impact but it still disappeared downward into a mass of bodies. I do not know if they each scrabble for control and UT player just managed to rip it away after the play was over. But the whistle had not blown prior to the UT guy coming away with the ball. Either way, I hate UT and glad the call went out way.

Last year they said it was the refs fault too. Smh

Speaking of last year. If I'm not mistaken there was four seconds left on the clock when with Tenn at the one yard line or something like that. UT throws an incomplete pass and there is still one second left on the clock. That's impossible. I also heard a commentator basically say the same thing. Talk about miss calls.

Reactions: gamecockfan04
Absolutely. We still owe them one after the Gardner push-off. I know it's been 18 years, but I have never been more upset after a game than that one.
I'm 68 years old, but that was the most hurtful loss I have ever been through. If memory serves me correctly, we threw three picks in that game. Maybe it never should have come down to that obvious push-off. But obvious - blatant - it was.

Reactions: cockofdawn
The problem with the push off game is they took a TD off the board in the first half for exactly the same thing against our receiver. They call both plays the same way and we win. That is why I hope to beat the sCUM’s on a highly controversial call at some point.

I still have not figured out how Tennessee with no timeouts left got 4 plays off with only 12 seconds on the clock last season.

Jordan Rodgers should consider doing commentary for the Bachelorette-something he was much more successful at than football. Pretty sure he scored more times on that show than he did on the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: ghood
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT