ADVERTISEMENT

So w e are playing 2 seven inning games tomorrow with our best starters.....

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
That has pretty good potential for us especially if one or both can go deep into game with less use of our bullpen. Plus our 2 best relievers who went last night should now be available to use to Mr.

u
That has pretty good potential for us especially if one or both can go deep into game with less use of our bullpen. Plus our 2 best relievers who went last night should now be available to use to Mr.
have to like yer chances 2 split a dh...............unless yer playin' fsu in a home regional:-(

I am remembering a 7-inning game years ago, (yes...involving Arkansas) that we blew a huge (like Clemson last night) lead in the last inning. Arkansas scored like 8 or 9 runs in the bottom of the 7th...Only out recorded was the sac fly on the winning run.

DH a few years ago where i believe it was David Marchbanks that threw a complete game and the first few innings of 2nd game.

DH a few years ago where i believe it was David Marchbanks that threw a complete game and the first few innings of 2nd game.

I think marchbanks pitched the end of a suspended game and then the 2nd game,, wasnt it? Got 2 wins in one day! Cant remember the team,, but i believe it was in 2003...

I think marchbanks pitched the end of a suspended game and then the 2nd game,, wasnt it? Got 2 wins in one day! Cant remember the team,, but i believe it was in 2003...
Maybe that was it, i remember he finished 1st and started the 2nd.
May have been, was a few years back.

Maybe that was it, i remember he finished 1st and started the 2nd.

May have been, was a few years back.

He was a beast.. never understood why he didnt pitch in omaha in 2002... maybe someone else
Can chime in as to why..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT