ADVERTISEMENT

So Ward, our Golf expert, I thought Covid Par was one!

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Seems Jon Rahm just dropped out of the Olympics after testing positive again. I think we need a ruling.

It's a Covid bogey!

He just had it a couple months back.Wonder if this one is a false positive.I would assume they test more than once.Bryson has it as well.

Unfortunate for both guys to miss this opportunity. I'm hoping one of the Korean guys win a medal. That 2 year military exemption would do wonders for their career. Probably not a popular opinion here. But no golf for 2 years can be costly for a professional.

Anyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine is an effing low life self absorbed idiot.!!!!!!! Only one way to beat this crap. Do it because you are a free American and do it for your country. Tired of this it my right crap. Killing another American is NOT your right. You are no more than a murderer!

Anyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine is an effing low life self absorbed idiot.!!!!!!! Only one way to beat this crap. Do it because you are a free American and do it for your country. Tired of this it my right crap. Killing another American is NOT your right. You are no more than a murderer!
Amen.

He just had it a couple months back.Wonder if this one is a false positive.I would assume they test more than once.Bryson has it as well.
How likely is it that both positives were correct, or for that matter, the most recent negative? Some of the people don't believe in the effectiveness of the vaccine but consider the tests sacrosanct. With others, it's the other way around. Some trust both. Some trust neither. Makes my head spin.

Last edited:
Reactions: TAV31
I suppose you really aren't interested in selling your ideas to anyone. I already agree with the need for the vaccine and have been vaccinated. If I hadn't been and were I reluctant, your diatribe would have only heightened my resistance.

And yet here we are with the sheep who got vaccinated still catching and spreading covid.

But you can still catch it and spread it. So if you are vaccinated and spread it to someone and they die ..what does that make you? A sheep who got an unapproved vaccine for nothing. Carry on
Ah name calling and a solipsistic argument. Come back when you want to have a serious conversation. I have made the decision to wear a mask at the grocery store and any Big box store I go into for your protection. What I cannot protect you from is your aversion to science and truth. I pray you do not contract COVID and should you contract I will pray for your family.

I suppose you really aren't interested in selling your ideas to anyone. I already agree with the need for the vaccine and have been vaccinated. If I hadn't been and were I reluctant, your diatribe would have only heightened my resistance.
You make a point that many on both sides of the aisle are making. The flip side is that frustration is rising to anger especially within the medical community who repeatedly are telling us that this is now essentially a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

You make a point that many on both sides of the aisle are making. The flip side is that frustration is rising to anger especially within the medical community who repeatedly are telling us that this is now essentially a pandemic of the unvaccinated.
I get angry over a lot of things, and I have a pronounced temper. But as a Christian, however flawed, if I can't express that anger without debasing others, I'll withhold until I can. If I lack the creativity to find a way, I'll leave the argument to others who can. We're not talking about confirmed serial killers here. They are mostly everyday people and citizens like me. While I might find them selfish and unwise, I will not address remarks to or about them that are dripping with hateful vilification.

Last edited:
Rahm was vaccinated. Though last time it forced him out the Memorial he hadn’t been.
What has kept me from it, was 1) I contracted it at work last July, 2) heighten political motivations, 3) the continued flip flops of Fauci, 4) a lady my wife works with had to have the vaccine administered at a hospital due to prior negative reactions to a chemical I can’t recall at the moment.
People can say what they want about me. I find it hilarious I’ll get called a murderer by the extreme left but abortions are ok. Again I take precautions where I can. It is surprising the me the amount of venomous anger that has risen by taking one side or the other.
will I eventually get the vaccine? Possibly. But that’s where I sit at the moment

There is nothing you've stated here that is accurate whatsoever. Absolutely nothing.

If you find something that's highly effective against COVID and has a multi-year good track record in human populations, let us know. We'll be more than happy to take it to help a small percentage of the elderly, the obese and people with serious predispositions.

Last edited:

Stop listening to the compromised health bureaucrats are saying on TV and start paying attention to what top level scientists are stating outside of the financial loop. They are everywhere - including the founder of the mRNA technology.

Biden literally stated in a Town Hall this week that the vaccines will protect you from getting COVID.

That is 100% not true.

They are lying. Why would anyone trust anything they are saying at this point?

Stop listening to the compromised health bureaucrats are saying on TV and start paying attention to what top level scientists are stating outside of the financial loop. They are everywhere - including the founder of the mRNA technology.

Biden literally stated in a Town Hall this week that the vaccines will protect you from getting COVID.

That's a ridiculous statement and is 100% not true.

They are lying. Why would anyone trust anything they are saying at this point?
I think you are the one very misinformed and sincerely hope you do not contract COVID

You do know the vaccine doesn't protect you from getting COVID, it helps you deal with it if you get and speeds up the process with less reaction. I know a couple who got the vaccine and month later came down with COVID in NY...

If you really believe the unvaccinated are the same as murderers, why are you so bothered that we have a "pandemic of the unvaccinated?" It looks like they are the only ones in significant peril at this point.

I will say upfront i took the vac as soon as I could. I chose the Moderna based on it's higher efficacy. I have heard anecdotal information that off you get the vac, you can still get covid but it won't be as severe. Very much like the flu vaccine. So, for me it was worth it. Some may say that's being a sheep. Ok I had rather be a live sheep than a dead denier. If I have to take a booster or another double shot next year, I will gladly do so

Last edited:
WOW!!!!!!

It's NOT a vaccine as most uneducated preach!

You and I know this. There is no vaccine against a virus...

It's like a shot you get for the flu protect you against different stains of the flu, in this case different stains COVID... It's not like a polio vaccine that prevents you from getting polio..

If you use Mr Google and type in the search bar the word "COVID Vaccine", it will direct where to get the vaccine, but won't tell you that COVID vaccine won't work again the virus, unless you type in "vaccine meaning"..

vaccine meaning

substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"there is no vaccine against the virus"

dude, rahm was fully vaccinated AND he just had it less than 2 months ago...no way in hell that he doesnt still have antibodies. and the rest of your statement is way over the top, imho. and i will just leave it at that

Being vaccinated doesnt mean beimmune knucklehead. It mans you have a better chance not be hospitalized or survive the virus. 99.7% of hospitalizations are not vaccinated. Your effing head wont blow up, you wont become a zombie and there are no secret "chips" imbeded in the shots. It just seems stupid not to get vaccinated. Even Trump says to get vaccinated. If not, and thats your right, you have the right to die. Just not the right to infect others such as children because you're stupid or afraid. I guess being a Gamecock is apprpriate: chickens.

My buddy just missed his out of country family vacation because he tested positive. He received the mRNA shots. The stupid part is testing asymptomatic immune folks.

Rest of family went without him! LOL!

Being vaccinated doesnt mean beimmune knucklehead. It mans you have a better chance not be hospitalized or survive the virus. 99.7% of hospitalizations are not vaccinated. Your effing head wont blow up, you wont become a zombie and there are no secret "chips" imbeded in the shots. It just seems stupid not to get vaccinated. Even Trump says to get vaccinated. If not, and thats your right, you have the right to die. Just not the right to infect others such as children because you're stupid or afraid. I guess being a Gamecock is apprpriate: chickens.

OK. Seems really clear now.

If the vaccines actually work like you state and how they were pitched to the public, how could the unvaccinated be of any threat to the vaccinated whatsoever?

FYI - Trump received the monocular antibodies. He also took “zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.”
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...t-president-donald-trump-s-covid-19-treatment

---------------

C19 Vaccines
• Doesn’t limit “transmission”
• Doesn’t confer immunity
• Only {allegedly} reduces symptoms
• New technology
• 0 long term safety data
• 0.7%/1.2% ARR
• Manufacturers not liable even though they have a storied history of being liable.
• 500,000+ VAERS reports
• 78% of hospitalizations in obese
• MDs are receiving commission on injections
• 99.8% survival rate

Reactions: BigTomE
OK. Seems really clear now.

If the vaccines actually work like you state and how they were pitched to the public, how could the unvaccinated be of any threat to the vaccinated whatsoever?

FYI - Trump received the monocular antibodies. He also took “zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin and a daily aspirin.”
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...t-president-donald-trump-s-covid-19-treatment

---------------

C19 Vaccines
• Doesn’t limit “transmission”
• Doesn’t confer immunity
• Only {allegedly} reduces symptoms
• New technology
• 0 long term safety data
• 0.7%/1.2% ARR
• Manufacturers not liable even though they have a storied history of being liable.
• 500,000+ VAERS reports
• 78% of hospitalizations in obese
• MDs are receiving commission on injections
• 99.8% survival rate

Ha ha. I rarely post but “monocular antibodies” made me guffaw.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
You and I know this. There is no vaccine against a virus...

It's like a shot you get for the flu protect you against different stains of the flu, in this case different stains COVID... It's not like a polio vaccine that prevents you from getting polio..

If you use Mr Google and type in the search bar the word "COVID Vaccine", it will direct where to get the vaccine, but won't tell you that COVID vaccine won't work again the virus, unless you type in "vaccine meaning"..

vaccine meaning

substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.
"there is no vaccine against the virus"
Polio is a virus - per CDC, polio, or poliomyelitis, is a disabling and life-threatening disease caused by the poliovirus. The virus spreads from person to person and can infect a person's spinal cord, causing paralysis (can't move parts of the body).Oct 24, 2019

Why? The vaccine offers no more protection than natural antibodies, which I have. Why subject myself to the possible side effects when I will not gain any more protection? Because the man on the news says I should?

9 new Pharma billionares have been created over the past 1.5 years. Billion with a B. Mainstream media outlets are owned, and controlled, by a handful of billionares who continue to get richer while the working/middle class and small business owners continue to suffer. Any news which goes against the mainstream narrative is immediately censored.

The virus barely mutated for a year but once the vaccine is rolled out, suddenly a whole Greek alphabets of variants appeared..... And the Unvaccinated are to blame??? Historically pathogens become less virulent over time and as more people are infected. The mainstream media has now moved the focus from virulence to transmissability. The argument that the unvaccinated need to get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated is asinine.

Am I a low life? My wife? Many of my friends and their spouses? Their children? Make the best decision for you and yours and allow me to do the same.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Polio is a virus - per CDC, polio, or poliomyelitis, is a disabling and life-threatening disease caused by the poliovirus. The virus spreads from person to person and can infect a person's spinal cord, causing paralysis (can't move parts of the body).Oct 24, 2019

Imagine if back then they would have said... Well.... You can still contract polio, but hey - "it won't be as bad.

Reactions: king ward
Why? The vaccine offers no more protection than natural antibodies, which I have. Why subject myself to the possible side effects when I will not gain any more protection? Because the man on the news says I should?

9 new Pharma billionares have been created over the past 1.5 years. Billion with a B. Mainstream media outlets are owned, and controlled, by a handful of billionares who continue to get richer while the working/middle class and small business owners continue to suffer. Any news which goes against the mainstream narrative is immediately censored.

The virus barely mutated for a year but once the vaccine is rolled out, suddenly a whole Greek alphabets of variants appeared..... And the Unvaccinated are to blame??? Historically pathogens become less virulent over time and as more people are infected. The mainstream media has now moved the focus from virulence to transmissability. The argument that the unvaccinated need to get vaccinated to protect the vaccinated is asinine.

Am I a low life? My wife? Many of my friends and their spouses? Their children? Make the best decision for you and yours and allow me to do the same.
You are not a low life, but facts are facts. We have to work together.

So will you be masking to help protect my immunocompressed wife who has taken shots, distances, masks to protect others and herself? People like her make up half of the new covid deaths. And, there are a lot of them. Somebody made the ultimate sacrifice to keep her alive. Now she's trying to do the same.

We work together.

You are not a low life, but facts are facts. We have to work together.

So will you be masking to help protect my immunocompressed wife who has taken shots, distances, masks to protect others and herself? People like her make up half of the new covid deaths. And, there are a lot of them. Somebody made the ultimate gift to keep her alive. Now she's trying to do the same.

We do care for each other in America,.....or maybe not.

Since the country is so divided on the subject, hoping they might just require masks in the essential places - grocery stores, post office, MD offices, etc. and leave the optional spots alone. {restaurants and other small businesses}

Workers at the essential places could continue use the plastic shields. Based on the research, they are probably far more effective at spread of C19 than a mask.

Our leaders need to stop blatantly lying too. That would go a long way.

Facts are facts. Nonvacinnated are factually resposible for 97% infections and hospitalizations, and by proxy infections and deaths. There is no explanation for this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT