ADVERTISEMENT

So Ward, our Golf expert, I thought Covid Par was one!

THIS!

For my friends and family who have recently gotten their CV shot or who know they will get one soon, awesome for you. I can see how relieved you are and I’m so glad that this option is available for you!

For my friends who aren’t sure they will get one just yet, or maybe ever, or already know that they never will, I want to throw some love and respect your way, too. I am happy that you have that choice. Medical freedom is important. 🥰
The wonderful thing about informed consent is that two people with the same information, can make two completely different choices and neither of them is right or wrong. That is what medical freedom is and should be. ✨

There are benefits and risks to every medical procedure. Doing the “right thing” means you’ve weighed the risks and benefits for yourself, and are making an informed decision! The only wrong decision IMO is made purely out of fear, social pressure or emotional reactivity. If you have researched your decision and are comfortable with it....great!

What’s right for one person, may be wrong for the other. Both, on an intuitive and biological level. We’re all doing the best we can with the information we hopefully have spent time digging into. Let this be a gentle reminder *for all* to please respect each other and be mindful of the message we put out there. Is everyone “wrong” because they believe differently than you? They very likely have just as strong of a reason for their choice as you do.

Reminder this information is also part of ones personal health information act and you have the right to not answer when asked whether you choose to get the shot or not.

So whether you choose;
✅CV shot
✅No shot
You’re okay in my books and I respect YOUR DECISION 😉💖 #medicalfreedom #slipperyslope
You’re NOT ok in my book when you start being rude to others because they made a decision that was BEST for them. 😎

Copied + Pasted because we all need to know about the Personal Health Act!

Anyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine is an effing low life self absorbed idiot.!!!!!!! Only one way to beat this crap. Do it because you are a free American and do it for your country. Tired of this it my right crap. Killing another American is NOT your right. You are no more than a murderer!
“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, said it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus.”

This is from an article in Savannah Morning News. The SAME EXACT quote appeared in a USA Today article on July 27. That article has since been edited but you can find plenty of side by side screenshots on Twitter.

There’s plenty more out there like this, but since NBC clearly isn’t a Trumper I chose this one.

The vax is not inherently bad nor do we know if it will do what it’s supposed to. We are essentially the worlds largest human trial and it’s a very fluid situation.

There is a new report out from another non Trumper called Emory University. They just published that natural immunity from those who had CoVid is long lasting.

You can also check out a third non Trumper called International Journal for Infectious Diseases within the nih.gov website They just published research of the first vax patient who later died of Co Vid autopsy. It’s findings don’t fit the current narrative. I encourage you to read it.

In 5 years there’s going to be a lot of regret from a lot of people over their actions and words on all this. There is NO DEFINITIVE SCIENCE at this time to support that the vax is what we are told it is. I’m not saying that will not happen in time. It very well could. But it does no one any good to go around claiming the unvaccinated are the spreaders when it’s seems we are all still spreaders.

Additionally, if you truly feel the way you feel, I’d encourage you to put that fire into the immigration situation. 2/3 coming across the border refuse the vaccine.

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, said it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus.”

This is from an article in Savannah Morning News. The SAME EXACT quote appeared in a USA Today article on July 27. That article has since been edited but you can find plenty of side by side screenshots on Twitter.

There’s plenty more out there like this, but since NBC clearly isn’t a Trumper I chose this one.

The vax is not inherently bad nor do we know if it will do what it’s supposed to. We are essentially the worlds largest human trial and it’s a very fluid situation.

There is a new report out from another non Trumper called Emory University. They just published that natural immunity from those who had CoVid is long lasting.

You can also check out a third non Trumper called International Journal for Infectious Diseases within the nih.gov website They just published research of the first vax patient who later died of Co Vid autopsy. It’s findings don’t fit the current narrative. I encourage you to read it.

In 5 years there’s going to be a lot of regret from a lot of people over their actions and words on all this. There is NO DEFINITIVE SCIENCE at this time to support that the vax is what we are told it is. I’m not saying that will not happen in time. It very well could. But it does no one any good to go around claiming the unvaccinated are the spreaders when it’s seems we are all still spreaders.

Additionally, if you truly feel the way you feel, I’d encourage you to put that fire into the immigration situation. 2/3 coming across the border refuse the vaccine.

MSM is finally capitulating today after the latest info from the CDC. They were looking bad and were finally forced to change course. Hopefully, we will start to see more accurate reporting from this point.

MSM is finally capitulating today after the latest info from the CDC. They were looking bad and were finally forced to change course. Hopefully, we will start to see more accurate reporting from this point.
One can only hope. Politics are fine, I love politics, but some things should not be political footballs.

I did also read an Op Ed in the NYT excoriating Fauci. WaPo is on the trail of NIH funding to Wuhan. His days are numbered if he loses NYT and WaPo.

Case in point

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy is recommending that fully vaccinated individuals wear face masks outdoors to protect the unvaccinated. Murthy made the suggestion during an appearance on MSNBC, where he said fully vaccinated individuals wearing masks indoors and outdoors was an “extra step” of protection to unvaccinated people.

Case in point

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy is recommending that fully vaccinated individuals wear face masks outdoors to protect the unvaccinated. Murthy made the suggestion during an appearance on MSNBC, where he said fully vaccinated individuals wearing masks indoors and outdoors was an “extra step” of protection to unvaccinated people.

It's unfortunate b/c, outside of pharma, everyone is just trying to do the right thing.

Pfizer has just announced that they are producing anti-viral to go along with the vaxx. These are the same people who have been doing everything possible to bury Ivermectin. Good luck with that, Pfizer.

Last edited:
Anyone who hasn't gotten the vaccine is an effing low life self absorbed idiot.!!!!!!! Only one way to beat this crap. Do it because you are a free American and do it for your country. Tired of this it my right crap. Killing another American is NOT your right. You are no more than a murderer!
Here’s a 4th non Trumper called Bloomberg.

“At the time, the agency had identified only 10,262 cases across the U.S. where a fully vaccinated person had tested positive for Covid. Most people who got infected after vaccination showed few symptoms, and appeared to be at low risk of infecting others.”

“But in the months since, the number of vaccine breakthrough cases has grown, as has the risk that they present. And while the CDC has stopped tracking such cases, many states have not. Bloomberg gathered data from 35 states and identified 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July, more than 10 times the CDC’s end-of-April tally.”

“Not only is the delta variant more contagious, health officials now believe it more readily causes symptomatic — and contagious — illness in vaccinated people. That meant that unlike with previous variants, vaccinated people are more likely to spread the disease more easily to unvaccinated individuals or those who are vaccinated but vulnerable because of their age or health.”

So my odds of giving it to my vaxed older, compromised parents is no different than last year. This is what I mean by fluid situation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...kthrough-cases-just-as-the-delta-variant-grew

Here’s a 4th non Trumper called Bloomberg.

“At the time, the agency had identified only 10,262 cases across the U.S. where a fully vaccinated person had tested positive for Covid. Most people who got infected after vaccination showed few symptoms, and appeared to be at low risk of infecting others.”

“But in the months since, the number of vaccine breakthrough cases has grown, as has the risk that they present. And while the CDC has stopped tracking such cases, many states have not. Bloomberg gathered data from 35 states and identified 111,748 vaccine breakthrough cases through the end of July, more than 10 times the CDC’s end-of-April tally.”

“Not only is the delta variant more contagious, health officials now believe it more readily causes symptomatic — and contagious — illness in vaccinated people. That meant that unlike with previous variants, vaccinated people are more likely to spread the disease more easily to unvaccinated individuals or those who are vaccinated but vulnerable because of their age or health.”

So my odds of giving it to my vaxed older, compromised parents is no different than last year. This is what I mean by fluid situation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...kthrough-cases-just-as-the-delta-variant-grew
Sorry but you are mistaken. Although break through infections are happening, most serious infections are the ones causing the most deaths. Just because you have had the vaccines does not mean you are immune to getting the virus. However, you have as of today an 83% chance that you will not get the virus, ans a 97% chance that you will not die from the virus. No vaccine is 100% effective. However, your chance od survival is greatly increased. Also, even vaccinated people can carry and transmit the delta vaiant to others. But the most affected and the sickest are the unvaccinated. Our ICU went from 14 cases to over 80. In 1 week.

BS

Facts are facts. Nonvacinnated are factually resposible for 97% infections and hospitalizations, and by proxy infections and deaths. There is no explanation for this!

Not true, according to the CDC.

"Seventy-four percent of the 469 cases that CDC investigated occurred in fully vaccinated individuals. Genomic sequencing of samples from 119 of 133 individuals in the study showed they had contracted the Delta variant. The vast majority of the vaccinated people in the cluster — about 79 percent — developed clear Covid-19 symptoms, CDC said."

3 out of 4 were vaccinated, and 4 out of 5 of those showed symptoms. Probably a lie, but the CDC doesn't agree with you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-releases-data-behind-latest-mask-guidelines/ar-AAMKNxu

Ah name calling and a solipsistic argument. Come back when you want to have a serious conversation. I have made the decision to wear a mask at the grocery store and any Big box store I go into for your protection. What I cannot protect you from is your aversion to science and truth. I pray you do not contract COVID and should you contract I will pray for your family.

Yeah, from the person that said "Amen" to this comment.

Reactions: BigWillieCock
Not true, according to the CDC.

"Seventy-four percent of the 469 cases that CDC investigated occurred in fully vaccinated individuals. Genomic sequencing of samples from 119 of 133 individuals in the study showed they had contracted the Delta variant. The vast majority of the vaccinated people in the cluster — about 79 percent — developed clear Covid-19 symptoms, CDC said."

3 out of 4 were vaccinated, and 4 out of 5 of those showed symptoms. Probably a lie, but the CDC doesn't agree with you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/cdc-releases-data-behind-latest-mask-guidelines/ar-AAMKNxu
We might as well quit. I’m sensing this might be a if it doesn’t fit my narrative it’s BS situation.

Im not anti vax, I’m anti people calling people murderers and then ignoring any fact that doesn’t support their position.

Of all sources the WaPo just released an article on exactly what I was pointing out. Clearly a non Trumper. But I guess that’s BS too.

lol……. You should get the vaccine so you don’t get the virus or have to wear a mask. But keep in mind, you may still get the virus and you definitely still have to wear your mask. This all makes perfect sense as the monkeys chase their tails. So how about all the people with the vaccine getting the virus, who do you blame for that? Do some damn research. It’s being reported now that those with the vaccine are more likely to get the delta variant also.

You’re probably the same person that shows up at a pro abortion rally chanting my body my choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybercock
Last edited:
We need better treatments. That way, people that don't want the vax can survive and have natural immunity.

While I agree that treatments should be emphasized rather than looking at the so called vaccine as the answer, bottom line is that the overwhelming percentage of the population survives as it stands now.
None of us live forever

Right out of CNN & MSNBC. Wow!

I get angry over a lot of things, and I have a pronounced temper. But as a Christian, however flawed, if I can't express that anger without debasing others, I'll withhold until I can. If I lack the creativity to find a way, I'll leave the argument to others who can. We're not talking about confirmed serial killers here. They are mostly everyday people and citizens like me. While I might find them selfish and unwise, I will not address remarks to or about them that are dripping with hateful vilification.
Thank you. That was well said.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT