ADVERTISEMENT

So we've got

Uscfanalumni, USC4meee and SouthCarolinaguy93. Any others the mods can go ahead and round up?

taters-gonna-tate-tate-tate-tate-tate-this-instagram-post-32594477.png

You're not poorly attempting to camouflage yourself as one of us. Big difference.
Uhh, odds are the poster you replied to there was all 3 of the dork posters that were referenced within the initial post of this thread.

Wake up Wentz; oh wait, are you one of them yourself?? =;-p Just kiddin' there, just kiddin'.

Reactions: wentzel25
Hope I'm not on the list. Like going back and forth. Try to be as civil as i can

Mighty brave of you to poke your head out. The fact the you have 80 plus post makes me think you’ve not been trolling. I, for one , enjoying talking with reasonable Taters (is that an oxymoron?) anyhoo, carry on and please contribute to the board. You can be like that one cowboy in every western ever made, you know the one that could pow pow with the hostile Indians because some how he spoke their language.

Hope I'm not on the list. Like going back and forth. Try to be as civil as i can
If you want to stick around, the higher post count, the more you get a little freedom to express your opinion more.

The ban hammer comes down on idiots on their first post try to start up crap.

Reactions: VirgilCaine
If you want to stick around, the higher post count, the more you get a little freedom to express your opinion more.

The ban hammer comes down on idiots on their first post try to start up crap.

Exactly, I for one , enjoy seeing things from an opposing point of view....you always learn more from someone that sees things differently. If you keep it respectful and honest, I have no problem with you posting. If you decide you want to troll, try and make it original and entertaining at least.

Last edited:
I think i can at least make it to football season. After that, all bets are off. lol
Oh, we have Gamecock trolls that pop on here during football season too.
There's a few guys that only post during the football season that are unbearable.

Exactly, I for one , enjoy seeing thing from an opposing point of view....you always learn more from someone that sees things differently. If you keep it respectful and honest, I have no problem with you posting. If you decide you want to troll, try and make it original and entertaining at least.
I think that's what's been the most annoying thing lately.

No originality in the trolling. No funny internet meme. Literally something you would expect from 3rd grade recess.

Oh, we have Gamecock trolls that pop on here during football season too.
There's a few guys that only post if we lose a game during the football season that are unbearable.

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Reactions: vehemon
Some are very clever and cover their tracks but you can still smoke them out if you follow them carefully. On that note, I nominate Rod since he's on here 24/7. Are you up to it, Rod?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT