ADVERTISEMENT

So who has the Gamecock Flag

uscnoklahoma2

Apr 16, 2017
Off of I think it was I-70 in Kansas? Swear I saw a big one in front of a house between Kansas City and Salina.

Reactions: redrogers
I get putting up a big flag honoring your Alma Mater.

But, what could you possibly have going on that would be worth living in Kansas?

And, don't say, "Job". There are jobs everywhere. Nothing could exclusively pay enough to make it worthwhile to live in Kansas.

But, what could you possibly have going on that would be worth living in Kansas?

And, don't say, "Job". There are jobs everywhere. Nothing could exclusively pay enough to make it worthwhile to live in Kansas.
Stationed in military?

Stationed in military?
I had forgotten that possibility. That, I could accept.

Someone being "Ordered" to live in Kansas would explain a lot. Not sure that I could consider that a Lawful Order.

Last edited:

U need a pet named Toto.

• Haha
Reactions: DrMickey

I've never lived in Kansas and have no desire to, but on my list of "states I don't want to live in," Kansas isn't anywhere near the top.

I could live there easily. Low population and just good rural loving. It was absolutely beautiful at Wilson Lake. But, I'm a country boy like Earl Dibbles.

Avoiding the insane congestion if the East Coast is one positive. Nothing at all wrong with Kansas

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

It must be Whit Merrifield. or a Gamecock alum in the heartland of America. I remember meeting my Gamecock alum sister in New Jersey several years ago. She was wearing her USC shirt to take me and my buddies to a Yankees game 🤙🏼 Kansas has some monster whitetail deer. I’d like to have a chance to slay one with my bow!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It must be Whit Merrifield. or a Gamecock alum in the heartland of America. I remember meeting my Gamecock alum sister in New Jersey several years ago. She was wearing her USC shirt to take me and my buddies to a Yankees game 🤙🏼 Kansas has some monster whitetail deer. I’d like to have a chance to slay one with my bow!
They also have rio and eastern turkeys. 😁 I saw some racks at a taxidermist in Salinas. He showed the baby ones the NJ and other folks killed then showed us the ones he killed...80" difference lol

Reactions: Bear_Rooster
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT