ADVERTISEMENT

So who would you like to see win the CWS?

Cybercock

Sep 9, 2001
Columbia SC
Or... does anyone even care since we choked away the easiest route to Omaha ever?
I was trying to watch but couldn't stomach the never ending coverage of that UVA dad in the stands and the laughable social distanced interviews.

Reactions: redrogers
Or... does anyone even care since we choked away the easiest route to Omaha ever?
I was trying to watch but couldn't stomach the never ending coverage of that UVA dad in the stands and the laughable social distanced interviews.
It's looking like it may not have been the easiest route.

Reactions: Crazy Cock 89
I’ve really liked the team Vanderbilt has put together this year and would be happy to see them win, despite the whistlers in the stands. Wouldn’t mind Miss State or PAC 12 either. I can’t pull for ACC, UT or UT though.

Reactions: bucketdad
Crushing loss for Texas today. Couldn't get the bats going. Our pitcher did all he needed to do. It is possible to win it all from the losers bracket, but sure hard to do.

Crushing loss for Texas today. Couldn't get the bats going. Our pitcher did all he needed to do. It is possible to win it all from the losers bracket, but sure hard to do.
And now it'll be the two UTs in an elimination game. Wonder if the announcers will make a thing about it? Either way, it ought to be a good game.

Who gives a Flying F'ck about CWS! If we're not in it, screw it! It's been a hundred years since we won our championship and it will be another hundred years until we will win another one...:mad:

I wouldn't mind a huge sink hole opening up and swallowing every team out there. My interest goes as far as Carolina does. My parents and brother will still watch most of the games. I just get so frustrated at Carolina, that I just don't care to watch others doing it.

Probably not popular but I like how Vandy plays, I like what their coach teaches and what he expects out of his players. They are consistant with what they want to do. Imo, they are the benchmark for good baseball and the sooner our coaches finally realize that, the better we will be. I will be pulling for them.

Ultimately seeing UT (the sucky one) go 2 and Q would be the highlight of the CWS, considering some of their fans/writers think they just needed to show up. Vandy can go straight to hell because I remember reading a few years back what some of their fans thought of our baseball program, which basically was that we were lucky to do what it took CRT almost 15 years to build. FU. Not to mention, them winning it all might not directly affect us, but considering they’re in the East, it’s like UGA and UF being good in football. It certainly is in no way a positive for us. I do like MSU though, so I wouldn’t mind them, but I’ve mentioned probably too many times that I’ve been a Virginia fan since I was a kid, so of course I want them to win it all if we can’t. They remind me of Carolina in 2010. No huge superstars, just a bunch of scrappy kids who love to play baseball, and who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty, or who gets the credit as long as they win. I mean, they’re the only team not even ranked. That attitude, and Logan Michael’s dad’s story will likely make them the fan favorites in Omaha. I miss when that was USC.

They are fans of their team. Not college baseball as a whole.

I mean...do people who say they are college football fans stop watching/caring just because their team isn't playing? Nope. Same is true for college baseball fans.
Sad to say, but I’m becoming less and less of a cfb fan, it’s becoming a ME sport like basketball! Don’t ever see that happening with college baseball!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT