ADVERTISEMENT

Social distancing at Williams Brice

andersoncountycock

Nov 12, 2019
if season starts I would say there would only be 25,000 allowed into stadium.Three empty seats between two people

Obviously Vandy has been social distancing for decades.

EXcdwPcXgAIaDyb

What are #notadime peeps going bitch about now ? . My guess is theft people not wearing mask.

Well, the last few games I have attended, we've been doing some social distancing in the upper corners of our upper decks as well.

That's their home side of the field. 2 minutes after KO. If you zoom in, there are large patches of open seats throughout.

i originally had pics at the start of each quarter. It looked deserted by the start of the 4th.

I hope it can be worked out. I have absolutely no faith in American universities though; they are the weakest institution in the entire country and will not withstand any pressure.

Reactions: king ward
If the media wouldn't have blown this virus up like it was the end of the world it would have been treated like any other virus/flu..Every year thousands die from the flu etc..This was phase 3 of the democratic/globalist attempt to take Trump down which has failed miserably..If masks are such great protection there is no need for social distancing.Play football with full attendance.Just my opinion which is usually right but frowned upon.

If the media wouldn't have blown this virus up like it was the end of the world it would have been treated like any other virus/flu..Every year thousands die from the flu etc..This was phase 3 of the democratic/globalist attempt to take Trump down which has failed miserably..If masks are such great protection there is no need for social distancing.Play football with full attendance.Just my opinion which is usually right but frowned upon.
Lots of people wont wear masks bro, they dont want the economy opened

Lots of people wont wear masks bro, they dont want the economy opened

I agree.But also when it comes to the social distancing that will not work either.What are they going to do hire about 400 extra security people to check each row during the game every 15 minutes? No way they will be able to police that.

That's their home side of the field. 2 minutes after KO. If you zoom in, there are large patches of open seats throughout.

i originally had pics at the start of each quarter. It looked deserted by the start of the 4th.
We're no more than two years away from that here on our current course.

Reactions: SlashElectric
Great comedy.

I agree.But also when it comes to the social distancing that will not work either.What are they going to do hire about 400 extra security people to check each row during the game every 15 minutes? No way they will be able to police that.
Recently a security guard was killed, two employees shot, a park ranger pushed into the water and a bus driver spat on for either enforcing the policy of wearing a mask or imposing social distancing. Who would want to be a security guard at an event where some fans have been boozing it up before entering the stadium and demanding them to be six feet apart. I think most fans are level headed, but there might be a few in the crowd that will display some negative behavior about social distancing. .

Recently a security guard was killed, two employees shot, a park ranger pushed into the water and a bus driver spat on for either enforcing the policy of wearing a mask or imposing social distancing. Who would want to be a security guard at an event where some fans have been boozing it up before entering the stadium and demanding them to be six feet apart. I think most fans are level headed, but there might be a few in the crowd that will display some negative behavior about social distancing. .

I think they should just go ahead have it like any other game.Normal style.Those that do not want to attend stay home.Those that are mask wearers wear your masks.Those that want social distance stay in your cars in the parking lot and listen to it on the radio...Social distancing tailgating? I can see that happening.Not!

I think they should just go ahead have it like any other game.Normal style.Those that do not want to attend stay home.Those that are mask wearers wear your masks.Those that want social distance stay in your cars in the parking lot and listen to it on the radio...Social distancing tailgating? I can see that happening.Not!

Unfortunately, we're no longer allowed to decide how to keep ourselves safe. Our Government just won't allow it. Someone on the insiders forum said it best;

Theyre going to destroy us by trying to protect us.

Sure seems that. Supposed to be 2steps forward and 1step back,not the other way around

To make it work they are going to have to go row by row and mark every 6 feet. That will determine how many fans can go. Once they do that then they are going to have to refund a lot of tickets as they will probably go by priority points.

Reactions: Flameout12
To make it work they are going to have to go row by row and mark every 6 feet. That will determine how many fans can go. Once they do that then they are going to have to refund a lot of tickets as they will probably go by priority points.
...and if someone 3 rows up coughs or sneezes on those below them? That's a legitimate concern. I could see people wearing masks or high risk people staying home.
This picture may be the short term future.
106504856-1587742321529distancing.jpg

I recognize the players are young and healthy. They are also unpaid (except perhaps a few), have family members, and will basically be laying all over each other. The tone here seems to be like that in the meat plant or grocery store. Make them work so the rest of us are taken care of.

Please refrain from the " but they get a degree defense" if you have been one of the folks on here trashing colleges and Universities.

They should allow families to sit next to each other. So it should look like bunches of people, not just separate individuals.

I recognize the players are young and healthy. They are also unpaid (except perhaps a few), have family members, and will basically be laying all over each other. The tone here seems to be like that in the meat plant or grocery store. Make them work so the rest of us are taken care of.

Please refrain from the " but they get a degree defense" if you have been one of the folks on here trashing colleges and Universities.
I've given up on the entire structure.

Reactions: SmokinStokesBBQ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT