ADVERTISEMENT

Softball

Scsfinest50

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2021
1997 63–5 25–1 SEC Champions; SEC Tournament Champions; Women's College World Series

1997 was softballs best year will we ever see years like this again? The oldest softball program in the SEC and at times its embarrassing to watch them play.

1997 63–5 25–1 SEC Champions; SEC Tournament Champions; Women's College World Series

1997 was softballs best year will we ever see years like this again? The oldest softball program in the SEC and at times its embarrassing to watch them play.
that's because Tanner is the AD and doesn't have what it takes to fire people for subpar performance. Smith should've been gone 4yrs ago

Reactions: cockofdawn

I attended those softball games back then. When we became consistent losers I stopped going. Call me a bandwagon fan — I’m not going to spend my time and money to watch us lose in any sport.

Reactions: Scsfinest50
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT