ADVERTISEMENT

**SOLD*** 2 Tix for USC/Clemson Game Lower Deck 40 Yard line SOLD

Crazy Cock 89

Nov 27, 2011
**SOLD** Section 22, East side, Row 9, 40 yard line near and almost next to the band. Convenient entry to the stadium near, conveniently close to restrooms, concessions/vendors. We usually go in about 30 mins before game time and still make 2001, prayer, and national anthem.

Last edited:
Section 22, East side, Row 9, 40 yard line near and almost next to the band. Convenient entry to the stadium near, conveniently close to restrooms, concessions/vendors. We usually go in about 30 mins before game time and still make 2001, prayer, and national anthem.

What is the price?
Wow. This is a quick response. Didn't expect to get a response this fast. Please let me ask my wife for her input. She is asleep now. She always says, I'm always guilty of giving things away. Please let me put her stamp of approval on the price. The price will be reasonable. Great seats though. Just 9 rows up from the entry tunnel. Please accept my apology for not having this info in advance. Definitly for sale though.

What is the price?
Mommycock. I sent you a conversation with my wife's cell number. She works during the day and about every weekend. If you are still interested please text her or leave her a voicemail about a time you both can conveniently talk about the tickets. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience and my lack of preparation. thanks.

Did you sell your tickets yet? If not I would be interested in purchasing them. Text 864-313-0557 anytime. Thanks!

Did you sell your tickets yet? If not I would be interested in purchasing them. Text 864-313-0557 anytime. Thanks!
Not yet. I will send my wife's cell# to you. She works during the week and most weekends. she is handling the sale of them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT