ADVERTISEMENT

SOLD- 4 - Clemson/Carolina Tickets for Sale

chickinfan

Jan 16, 2006
Section 20. Row 39. Seats 9-12.

Space in between Row 38 and Row 39. Plenty of Leg Room. (Will send a pic of view if you want)

Gamecocks fans only.

Having surgery tomorrow morning in Spartanburg, SC therefore neither me or my family will be able to make the game.

$250.00 per ticket or best offer. Must be able to meet in Upstate for obvious reasons.

mcswainjason@bellsouth.net or 864-490-3020

Thanks and GO COCKS!!!

Clemson fan only person that offered and will meet me in upstate. This saddens me. I see a lot of "Need Tix". Would rather sell to Gamecock fans. I'm now unable to meet but I may can get my wife to meet if close by and a safe location. Text me. 864-490-3020

Maybe no one is buying your tickets because you are wanting $250 each! If you really do have a Clemson fan willing to pay that I suggest you take the sucker up on it

Maybe no one is buying your tickets because you are wanting $250 each! If you really do have a Clemson fan willing to pay that I suggest you take the sucker up on it

I have seen tickets selling anywhere from $250 to $400 in the lower level. I am staying on the lower end in my opinion. But thanks for the input!

I have seen tickets selling anywhere from $250 to $400 in the lower level. I am staying on the lower end in my opinion. But thanks for the input!

What most don’t understand is the cost of the ticket is way more than what it says on it. Everyone wants something for nothing. Your price is fair.

Reactions: nyc2usc
Seeing this same thing. People want to bitch about the number of clemson fans at WB, but they're the ones offering to pay for tickets. Carolina non-season ticket holders only want to pay $20-30 over face value.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT