ADVERTISEMENT

(Sold) 5 Lower Level Tickets for USC vs. Tennessee (will separate if needed)

Carolinafan2007

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2021
I have 5 tickets in section z13 row 10 for the Tennessee game. Face value is $75 but I am selling for $65. I am not able to go so I am eager to get rid of them. I am willing to separate them.

I will overnight tickets once I receive payment. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, etc. If you live in Greenville/Spartanburg area I may be able to arrange pickup.

I have 5 tickets in section z13 row 10 for the Tennessee game. Face value is $75 but I am selling for $65. I am not able to go so I am eager to get rid of them. I am willing to separate them.

I will overnight tickets once I receive payment. I accept PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, etc. If you live in Greenville/Spartanburg area I may be able to arrange pickup.
could you please e-mail (e_ladybug822@yahoo.com) or text (803-447-3232) me?...wife & I planning on heading up from N. Augusta Fri. p.m. / evening...RMO III

I'd like 3 of them if you still have them. 864-205-3558. Live in near airport, can meet to pick up but out of town until Friday before leaving for Knoxville.

I'd like 3 of them if you still have them. 864-205-3558. Live near GSP, can meet to pick up but out of town until Friday then leaving for Knoxville.

Give me a text if you still have these available 8032801371

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT