ADVERTISEMENT

Some Fireworks Display

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
Dang. Always wanted to see one of those big ones in person. I went to Philadelphia one Fourth of July and it rained. Have you ever seen one of the big fireworks shows in person?

How did they get it to say Trump 2020? That was amazing. I don’t even want to know what that cost. I did enjoy it with the Washington monument there

Dang. Always wanted to see one of those big ones in person. I went to Philadelphia one Fourth of July and it rained. Have you ever seen one of the big fireworks shows in person?

My son worked for pyro-shows out of TN while in college. I believe they are the second largest pyrotechnics show group in the country. He kept his license and sometimes works shows for them in the Charlotte area. Pretty neat stuff.

The firework display after Trumps RNC convention was pretty cool. Saw it in TV- never been to any sort of firework show in person. I usually spend firework holidays cooking ribs, drinking bourbon and then keeping my dog from freaking out while everyone is shooting them outside.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT