ADVERTISEMENT

Some USC-UT predictions

Dang, a lot of experts think we are going to win? I can't figure if it's just a jinx on us or if they see something from the outside looking in that we can't see.

Dang, a lot of experts think we are going to win? I can't figure if it's just a jinx on us or if they see something from the outside looking in that we can't see.
By some of the comments, it made me wonder what the hell has been happening in Knoxville the past two weeks. It doesn't sound good at all.

I believe we lose in Knoxville, unfortunately. I do not have enough confidence in the defense stopping a running QB that we have no tape on, nor do I trust Bentley and the offense to get it going well enough on the road.

I think we have the advantage because of the turmoil at UT right now. They have recruited well but coached so poorly that it's in the heads of the players. They have injuries all over the field and suspension. Everyone has been able to run on them, But we haven't been able to run really well on anybody, but we're getting better. I can't see us running away with any game so I'll throw out 24-18. I was going to say 21 for UT but they haven't scored a TD in 6 quarters.

There’s no flame throwers to give us an omen of what is to come like our home games...but I think USC wins 24-10...load the box, blitz and let the freshman win it by his arm...which I think he gets a half and Dormandy will be back in.

I think we have the advantage because of the turmoil at UT right now. They have recruited well but coached so poorly that it's in the heads of the players. They have injuries all over the field and suspension. Everyone has been able to run on them, But we haven't been able to run really well on anybody, but we're getting better. I can't see us running away with any game so I'll throw out 24-18. I was going to say 21 for UT but they haven't scored a TD in 6 quarters.
I keep hearing about how well they have recruited and all the talent on their team, but I have no idea who any of their players are. I read an article by a UT insider to other day explaining the reasons for their dismal season, and one reason listed was that other than John Kelly they have no impact players. Even a couple of years ago when they weren't that good they had plenty of impact players.

Keep hoping we can pull away from someone with our offense. Maybe this week if the O line can do as well as last week so Bentley has time to throw. If this is what happens expect us to win say 31-17.

Reactions: VaucluseCock
I have absolutely no idea who wins this game. The question is which Gamecock team will show up? The one that played against NC State or Arkansas? If so, I think it's the Gamecocks and it may not even be that close. If it is the team that played against UK and La Tech, it might not be a good day for us. I'm hoping the team has turned the corner and we finish the rest of the year strong. We are still a young team at the key positions so I think that's the reason for the ups and downs.

I keep hearing about how well they have recruited and all the talent on their team, but I have no idea who any of their players are. I read an article by a UT insider to other day explaining the reasons for their dismal season, and one reason listed was that other than John Kelly they have no impact players. Even a couple of years ago when they weren't that good they had plenty of impact players.
Their recruiting rankings are consistently high. They've beaten us out on players. Thus, I highly suspect they coach poorly. They've had some higher profile transfers as well. It gives the appearance of a sinking ship.

Their recruiting rankings are consistently high. They've beaten us out on players. Thus, I highly suspect they coach poorly. They've had some higher profile transfers as well. It gives the appearance of a sinking ship.
I hear you. Poor development is pretty clear up there. I wonder if some of these highly ranked recruiting classes were just products of incorrect assessment, too. We have had a ton of highly ranked guys do nothing of the past 10 years.

Reactions: TheReelEss
We've been a Jekyll and Hyde team thus far this year. While last week was an impressive win, I'm not sure we on the road at TN. They have much more talent than Arky did. Starting a new QB who has more running ability also concerns me.

Reactions: 92Pony
We've been a Jekyll and Hyde team thus far this year. While last week was an impressive win, I'm not sure we on the road at TN. They have much more talent than Arky did. Starting a new QB who has more running ability also concerns me.
This is just it. TOTALLY depends on which team of our shows up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT