ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody had to pay, today that somebody was South Carolina

Sounds like a kid that read a lot of nasty tweets posted by Gamecock fans about himself and his family last week and then made said posters pay. No arrogance, just got the job done.
Didn’t know about that. Sounds like his feelings were really hurt. He got the last laugh.

Sounds like a kid that read a lot of nasty tweets posted by Gamecock fans about himself and his family last week and then made said posters pay. No arrogance, just got the job done.
Yeah, sure moron he reads tweets or message boards. When you post something smart it will be the 1st time.

Last edited:
Deebo Samuel disrespected their DB...then that DB covered him like a blanket all game long and he was a non factor. Critical drop right before halftime as well that could have been a big difference maker. Instead, we have to punt and that punt went 18 yards and setup a half ending field goal where Georgia took the momentum back into the locker room. Don't like to call out players on here, but Samuel should not have run his mouth. All of Bulldog nation keyed in on that disrespect this week. If you're going to talk...you better be able to back it up. Deebo didn't.

Deebo Samuel disrespected their DB...then that DB covered him like a blanket all game long and he was a non factor. Critical drop right before halftime as well that could have been a big difference maker. Instead, we have to punt and that punt went 18 yards and setup a half ending field goal where Georgia took the momentum back into the locker room. Don't like to call out players on here, but Samuel should not have run his mouth. All of Bulldog nation keyed in on that disrespect this week. If you're going to talk...you better be able to back it up. Deebo didn't.
Deebo said , what? He jokingly said he didnt know him. We have so many pu____ who think everything "disrespects them ". Congrats to UGA and I hope they will win it all if they go undefeated the rest of the way. But please spear me the disrespect card.

I don’t know, maybe I’m ancient but I always have left my actions speak for themselves. I am not throwing touchdowns but I do things right for the sake of doing them right. What if he didn’t win? Would he say the same thing about Austin Peay or Kansas. He took notice somehow.

Sounds like a 19 year old saying something. This is just a common saying from coaches / players used as motivation. Probably something coaches said before the game to get them pumped up, he repeated it.

I personally like Jake Fromm. He’s done well at UGA. He seemed like a good kid on the QB1 documentary from his senior year in high school. Much better / likable than Tate Martell.

Our guys seem to do a lot of talking after the get embarrassed on the field. We talk about, “their still not that much better”, “never again”, etc...yet the guys who do the talking rarely step it up in those big games.

no, it was Barstool USC on Twitter

I their defense, the mom pic was smokin’
tenor.gif

Reactions: ken in sacramento
They talk about about player's mothers and sex?

Yep. That’s how Barstool got to where they are. The Howard Stern of Sports coverage. It’s all just a bunch of smack talk, girls, and drunkenness, mixed with sports. This is why the females at ESPN went crazy when their employer partnered with them for a late night TV show. Because of the backlash, it lasted one episode.

Barstool doesn’t care about Fromm or his mother. I bet that tweet got so many likes / retweets / views ... that’s what they are after.

Reactions: Jaydawg98
agree, she is a stunner but no need to make it an ugly situation.

Oh please hear me. I don’t agree with what they do. But just saying this isn’t a SC issue. It’s a Barstool issue. I can’t stand the thought of my daughters going off to college around guys like this exploiting women. The girls often go along with it...

Call me what ever name you wish, but the fact is, you got blown out in your own house and many on your side built this game up to something you could not deliver on.
You have a board for leghumper. Go check it out and stop stinking this 1 up.

Reactions: jonesz21
Oh please hear me. I don’t agree with what they do. But just saying this isn’t a SC issue. It’s a Barstool issue. I can’t stand the thought of my daughters going off to college around guys like this exploiting women. The girls often go along with it...
It seems like a university would have a problem with that crap being used attached to their name.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
They talk about about player's mothers and sex?

Yep. That’s how Barstool got to where they are. The Howard Stern of Sports coverage. It’s all just a bunch of smack talk, girls, and drunkenness, mixed with sports. This is why the females at ESPN went crazy when their employer partnered with them for a late night TV show. Because of the backlash, it lasted one episode.

Barstool doesn’t care about Fromm or his mother. I bet that tweet got so many likes / retweets / views ... that’s what they are after.

I reported the tweet. It was classless. Many gamecock fans did.

Misleading. The direct quote was “someone has to pay for all the hard work that we put in and today that was South Carolina”

Based on what I saw on the field they do work harder than us in the weight room and on the practice field as well.

It showed on the field. I've never seen a Georgia team in such good condition. Our guys need to take notice. Hopefully our FOC will help us close that gap. Damn! I wish we had started on that project and got it completed BEFORE Muschamp got here.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT