ADVERTISEMENT

Someone please rip apart this very recent quote from Muskrat...

Cockish

Apr 11, 2017
“Last year was more what we need to be,” Muschamp said. “We’ve averaged over 30 points five times in the last 15 years at the University of South Carolina. And averaged over 400 yards only three times in 15 years when you had probably the greatest play caller in college football history, Steve Spurrier."

Muskrat just sickens me with his arrogance. Go Cocks!

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
“Last year was more what we need to be,” Muschamp said. “We’ve averaged over 30 points five times in the last 15 years at the University of South Carolina. And averaged over 400 yards only three times in 15 years when you had probably the greatest play caller in college football history, Steve Spurrier."

Muskrat just sickens me with his arrogance. Go Cocks!
That’s fine if you want to say that but Spurrier wasn’t 4-8 in his fourth year. If you think 30 gets you the win that’s great but Spurrier was winning 9+ with that output not being shut out by UVA. Spurrier didn’t have a losing record here until the year he quit but Muschamp has now had one for 50% of his time here.

Last year this, last year that and all he could manage was a 7-6 record?

GTFOH.

Muschump isn't qualified to wash Spurrier's underwear let alone mention his name.

This guy is a bona fide loser looking for ANYTHING to create the illusion of his success.

Reactions: Cockish
30 ppg ranks tied for 62nd in the country this year.

In 2009 30ppg was about 32nd in the country.

Muschamp knows the game has changed but he's a lying sack of shiz.

Also, South Carolina has averaged over 30 ppg SIX times in the past 10 years. FIVE of those were Spurrier(5 of 6) while Muschamp has only been good for 1 out of four years.

But since we're comparing, Spurrier's defenses were LIGHT YEARS better than Muschamp. He never mentions that though.....

Here’s an even better stat. In his entire time here Spurrier’s defenses only gave up 25 ppg 2 times. The defensive genius we have now has done that 3 out of his 4 years.
This year the defenses issues were offensive. Offense gave them zero chance to be successful. They were on the field 70% of the game.

Reactions: Cockish
This year the defenses issues were offensive. Offense gave them zero chance to be successful. They were on the field 70% of the game.
Doesn’t change the stats at the end. If he can brag about 30 ppg when they were shut out vs UVA then the numbers are what the numbers are.

Doesn’t change the stats at the end. If he can brag about 30 ppg when they were shut out vs UVA then the numbers are what the numbers are.
I am with you. My only point is that the defense wasn't as bad as the stats would indicate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT