ADVERTISEMENT

Something I noticed about UNC.....they run a ton of gadget plays

Uncreation

Jan 3, 2006
Almost every game had a double throw trick play. They also ran some fake field goals which resulted in a TD. I would bet anything you will see a trick play on the first drive if they take the kick.

This game has some (somewhat) interesting connections. Mitch has many connections to the players on the team. Grady Brown used to coach at Southern Miss (Fedora). Deke Adams used to coach at Southern Miss and UNC (Fedora).

At the end of the game, cliche as it sounds, I think turnover differential is going to decide the winner of this one.

Let them try that high school crap Thursday night. Our defense will create a few turnovers. If we do, it gets ugly. We win by at least double digits.

They are crazy if they don't run the jet sweep. With all of the starters back from a pretty good offense, it will be a good test for the new Hoke D.

Going to be a long night for our defense. They have looked pretty good in fall camp, but that is against our offense.

Let them try that high school crap Thursday night.

High school crap? We run that throw back pass play 4-5 times a year.

I have seen Pharoh Cooper, Ace Sanders, Stephon Gilmore all make that throw. In fact if i recall Connor Shaw CAUGHT a TD in the bowl game.

They run those plays because they work. If you watch the replays they almost beat Notre Dame on that play

One thing we have a lot more of on defense this year is speed. Teams might not be so successful with bubble screens and sweeps on us. From all I have seen, the Tarheels are a sorry lot not to strike fear into any decent team.

One thing we have a lot more of on defense this year is speed. Teams might not be so successful with bubble screens and sweeps on us. From all I have seen, the Tarheels are a sorry lot not to strike fear into any decent team.
In my opinion when you deride a team with nothing factually based it only makes our fan base look ignorant.

They are not TCU but they are a respectable team. And at this point our offense is an unproven commodity. You would do well to learn some humility it will serve you well in life

In my opinion when you deride a team with nothing factually based it only makes our fan base (???) look ignorant.

They are not TCU but they are a respectable team. And at this point our offense is an unproven commodity. You would do well to learn some humility it will serve you well in life

" ... In my opinion"

It appears you awoke from a long sleep to express it. HOW MANY of you actually hatched?

These guys would probably want to study your species spawning patterns. http://www.southerncatch.com/

There's no question where MANAFOLD stands ... in 'my opinion'. You? Probable impostor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT