ADVERTISEMENT

Something sure does smell like shit in Pickens County($$$$$$$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

I happen to agree. All of this love fest with Alabama. They didn’t earn the playoffs. Georgia did. They are the best team in the SEC. They will handle Chokelahoma. Everyone talking about all of the Bama players hurt. Damn I just looked it up and Clemson has a bunch a starters that have been hurt too. All of this sour puss hate crap. This is college football, which I think is the best sport ever

Your Clemson Tigers have to face mad, mad Alabama team that some people dont think should be in the playoffs ..watch out.

Recipe for Clemtech football success

Church $$$$$$'s
Degree offering for athletes requiring no more than a 3rd grade reading comprehension level
Several hot farmers daughters
Sliding board in football ops center
Lake houses for babies mama's on lake
Auto dealership owners who are alumni
Snake oil salesman for head coach
Second rate conference competition that guarantees min 10 wins
Rabid fan base that never has seen the inside of a classroom at Clemtech

Mix all together and you have a winning program!

Recipe for Clemtech football success

Church $$$$$$'s
Degree offering for athletes requiring no more than a 3rd grade reading comprehension level
Several hot farmers daughters
Sliding board in football ops center
Lake houses for babies mama's on lake
Auto dealership owners who are alumni
Snake oil salesman for head coach
Second rate conference competition that guarantees min 10 wins
Rabid fan base that never has seen the inside of a classroom at Clemtech

Mix all together and you have a winning program!
This is a perfect example of why so much of our fanbase will never understand why the Tigers are successful. If you dont get it, just say "cheat & church & taters". I can only hope our ADept has a better plan than fans like you.

They are guilty until proven innocent. They cheat big time ala Allbarn and Scam Newton. Disguising bribes as donations to churches! Trust that!!

Jealousy is a VERY real emotional issue. Enjoy another loser bowl sitting around chatting about how you are, at best, the second or third best football team in your own state.

This is a perfect example of why so much of our fanbase will never understand why the Tigers are successful. If you dont get it, just say "cheat & church & taters". I can only hope our ADept has a better plan than fans like you.

Ok, boss tater, who joined today with 13 posts, explain to me why your program at Tillman U is such a great success. Inquiring minds would really like to know the truth.

Last edited:
Ok, boss tater,who joined today with 13 posts, explain to me why your program at Tillman U is such a great success. Inquiring minds would really like to know the truth.

Better president. Better AD. Better head coach. Better assistant coaches. Better support staff. Better campus. Smarter students. Much, much, much better players. Other than that, you guys are even. 162-66.

Better president. Better AD. Better head coach. Better assistant coaches. Better support staff. Better campus. Smarter students. Much, much, much better players. Other than that, you guys are even. 162-66.

If you believe that bovine manure, you have been really drinking the orange kool aid.

Reactions: rogue cock
Ok, boss tater, who joined today with 13 posts, explain to me why your program at Tillman U is such a great success. Inquiring minds would really like to know the truth.
Boss Tater, I like it.
It looks to me like Clemson has gotten ther entire administration on board. Not sure if that was Dabo who did that or probably a bunch of people behind the scenes who we have never heard of. They hired a coach who knows no fear when it comes to recruiting, playing the best, and not making excuses. They ponied up to hire exceptional coaches who could develop the talent while they recruited better and better each year. That would be a start.

Reactions: flyfisher29640
My clemson friends basically say it’s the AD, president of the university, board of trustees, and head coach all being on the same page. Dabo basically gets anything he asks for because of this. They also do stuff like have recruits talk to the president on official visits further solidifying the tight nit family culture.

You can look all around the country and see disfunctional chains of command. Tennessee being probably the first school to come to mind.

You know what i mean...Does your Clemson Tigers beat Alabama this year?
Seeing how the millions of dollars poured into the football program (by donors) to construct the football operations facility, indoor practice facility, renovations of the stadium, coaches salaries, etc. helped build and sell the program to recruits. Safe to say “we” beat Alabama.

I still cannot understand how those hillbillies have during the past 3 years have become the darlings of college football with a clown at the helm. If you ask me something ain't right. How in anyone's right mind would a parent send their football playing children to a place on a smelly lake in the middle of no where. And to top it off to play for a lying, cheating, pouting clown like Dabo. I'm telling you Momma's churches($$$$$) sure are getting rich if you ask me. Someone needs to turn them i because I know they are cheating especially to keep getting these 5 star recruits from other states.
He is too intelligent for you to understand. That is why you can not understand. He has created a place that is respectful to young men yet not put up with bad behavior. He has created an environment where his staff respects players and teaches them how to be men. Most every player that visits say it feels like family and that resonates. Families are comfortable sending their son to play for Clemson. He knows who to hire and who to fire. He is a very successful man not just in football but in the game of life. You could learn from the man as can I.

Don't forget the charity Orange bowls due to BCS tie-ins.
And you still hold the record hold a record that I hope sCUm holds for decades...worst bowl loss in college football history.

You must’ve forgotten that ole miss was rolled by TCU 42-3.

Now if you were to look up the worst loss in an SEC championship game. That record still stands.

Players with no bad behavior??? I think you need to read some history of instances of bad behavior. Like throwing people down stairs, attacking with hangars, selling cocaine and I'm sure there is more that gets covered up. Remember, I done smoked it.

Players with no bad behavior??? I think you need to read some history of instances of bad behavior. Like throwing people down stairs, attacking with hangars, selling cocaine and I'm sure there is more that gets covered up. Remember, I done smoked it.
This happens pretty much everywhere. They are disciplined and move on. It’s not like they are like OU and don’t start them for the first series or Bama and send suspend them for a half. They suspend them for an entire game or kick them off the team.

You also act like stuff doesn’t get covered up here in Columbia.

They have the # 2 highest paid head coach, they have the # 2 highest paid assistant coach, they built their football opps ahead of us and with more bells and whistles. They are playing for titles, that appeals to some top players, Dabo always went after elite talent even as WR coach and a recruiter for Clemson.

They were able to translate winning into record IPTAY donations.

They have made tremendous staff hires.

They have a AD who worked here before and is a finance/business guy, they understand the return they get from investing in football and taking it seriously and winning.

Maybe they cheated some in the past, but they have made a bunch of correct moves to get where they are

Meanwhile Tanner looked the other way, let Spurrier make a bunch of garbage hires and garbage promotions, had no succession plan, let us fall behind because we were beating them on the field which motivated them, and we felt safe and secure, Tanner is tight fisted, doesn't understand or need the return from winning, has the SEC TV money.

It was right there for us to be them (a college football playoff participant) and it unraveled quickly and starts like any company with management.

I'm sure our AD department already has the tweet typed up and ready congratulating our "friends" in the upstate on another natty, just like last year.
Give me a break....the AD is the former head of the NCAA investigative committee, so guess what, you won't see the NCAA at Clemsux....like you did at USC, putting us on probation for giving a kid a ride from his house to the campus after a 3 year investigation....CLEMSUX is CHEATING AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

This happens pretty much everywhere. They are disciplined and move on. It’s not like they are like OU and don’t start them for the first series or Bama and send suspend them for a half. They suspend them for an entire game or kick them off the team.

You also act like stuff doesn’t get covered up here in Columbia.
It is usually the first thing on the front newspaper not hardly anything covered up in Columbia.
Link to where someone said "no bad behavior"?
From your new member fan above you in messages.

Bigger_Stronger_FasterWell-Known Member
NewMy gosh, how many taters are gonna start new accounts to come here and pose as "realistic" USC fans?

It's really pathetic.

Like I’ve said on several occasions. You “realists” can shove your “realism”...up your Tater AZZ!

Hurry, Time is running out to Donate ......

https://us1.campaign-archive.com/?u=8cab5d8fae757e5b3683a83ca&id=4065d15bb2&e=b8525af164

"If you gave last Christmas, you made it possible to open the Clemson Campus. As a result, students like Artavis Scott are meeting Jesus and going back to their hometowns and out into the world with more than a college education"

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\... To all "Triggered Clemsux Fans" Stay off our board .....

My gosh, how many taters are gonna start new accounts to come here and pose as "realistic" USC fans?

It's really pathetic.

Your posts are actually pathetic. I've never read an entire series of threads with such delusional comments like yours and many of your fellow gamecocks. You people need to get a life

Your posts are actually pathetic. I've never read an entire series of threads with such delusional comments like yours and many of your fellow gamecocks. You people need to get a life

And you’ll need another job after joining our board along with Iptay and new spring.
Micky D’s dont pay that well.

It is too late to worry about that....

The Clemson operation has plausible deniability for a few years now with last year's NC. They basically played russian roulette along with Ole Miss and won because they won before getting caught.

Time was a few years ago when Ole Miss and Clemson were the two outliers in those recruiting rankings. Everyone in Tampa\Jacksonville were going WTF when Ole Miss and Clemson kept showing up so high in the recruiting rankings coming off back to back 7-6 seasons, playing in the ACC and 'stealing' kids from south Florida like Spiller, Watkins, etc from programs competing every year for national championships.

I mean let's be honest....those people asked a pretty good question which Clemson fans don't like to think about or answer....why in the hell would numerous kids from south Florida head north but bypass very, very successful national programs like UF, FSU, Auburn, Alabama, UGA to attend a school in the backwaters of upstate SC playing in, at the time, a horrid ACC which wasn't even on TV in Florida? Every single one of those schools had things which Clemson claims that they offer to these kids but were actually talked about nationally and were constantly on TV playing in yearly historic college games. But kids passed all those schools for the lure of a 10K town which is boring as shit except for 3 weekends a year and legendary matchups with Wake Forest and a yearly beatdown at the hands of FSU. It defies logic.

Hell even today with the NC and their ranking Clemson fans are mad as hell that nobody is talking about them like they are Oklahoma, Alabama, UGA....well the answer is that nobody gives a shit about Clemson and talking about them on national shows drives the audiences away to watching Dancing with the Stars...

Clemson did what they did the same way that Ole MIss 'stole' kids away from UGA, Alabama, Oklahoma, UT, all the Texas schools to a small marginally successful small village in the backwoods of Mississippi. Want a clear indication....look at the who was #2 on the Robert Nkemdiche recruiting list and the LaquonTreadwell lottery....WCCP was pissed that that Ole Miss outbid Clemson...I mean, that those two players chose Ole Miss over Blessed Taterville.

In Clemson's case, it is the south Florida hotel group.....they "funneled" lots of talent to Clemson along with mothers and girlfriends.

Last edited:
Yep and I'm tired of the random they cheated post with nothing to back it up, i have gotten caught up in it to, but until their is any proof, its a stale take.

if you start to see what they have been doing while we gave dollars to Jon Hoke, its clear they are much better at this chess game that is the business of college football.

I'm convinced the only way to start to change this current reality is for them to lose some assistants, like Venables and make some mistakes in hiring.

The national media is not picking up on the fact that 3 of the 4 playoff head coaches first job is the school they have in the playoff, Riley, Smart, Dabo.

FSU should go Assistant and get Venables and start take some steam out of the Clemson train.
FSU won't target Venables. They will target Pruitt and Strong. Venables doesn't want to be a head coach. BV hates administrative duties, politics, and meeting with boosters for more than a meet and greet. He likes coaching, recruiting, and strategizing.

Reactions: Jpcooper
It is too late to worry about that....

The Clemson operation has plausible deniability for a few years now with last year's NC. They basically played russian roulette along with Ole Miss and won because they won before getting caught.

Time was a few years ago when Ole Miss and Clemson were the two outliers in those recruiting rankings. Everyone in Tampa\Jacksonville were going WTF when Ole Miss and Clemson kept showing up so high in the recruiting rankings coming off back to back 7-6 seasons, playing in the ACC and 'stealing' kids from south Florida like Spiller, Watkins, etc from programs competing every year for national championships.

I mean let's be honest....those people asked a pretty good question which Clemson fans don't like to think about or answer....why in the hell would numerous kids from south Florida head north but bypass very, very successful national programs like UF, FSU, Auburn, Alabama, UGA to attend a school in the backwaters of upstate SC playing in, at the time, a horrid ACC which wasn't even on TV in Florida? Every single one of those schools had things which Clemson claims that they offer to these kids but were actually talked about nationally and were constantly on TV playing in yearly historic college games. But kids passed all those schools for the lure of a 10K town which is boring as shit except for 3 weekends a year and legendary matchups with Wake Forest and a yearly beatdown at the hands of FSU. It defies logic.

Hell even today with the NC and their ranking Clemson fans are mad as hell that nobody is talking about them like they are Oklahoma, Alabama, UGA....well the answer is that nobody gives a shit about Clemson and talking about them on national shows drives the audiences away to watching Dancing with the Stars...

Clemson did what they did the same way that Ole MIss 'stole' kids away from UGA, Alabama, Oklahoma, UT, all the Texas schools to a small marginally successful small village in the backwoods of Mississippi.

In Clemson's case, it is the south Florida hotel group.....they "funneled" lots of talent to Clemson along with mothers and girlfriends.

Lol. I just forwarded this to all my friends.

Too good

We were nowhere close to running Dabo off. The 5 year streak was awful for our fan base and program, but we were beating Ohio St and LSU in major bowls, winning 10-11 games, conference titles. It was hard losing to USC but it didn’t define the progress of the program.
I disagree...talk radio in Clemson was about how he had to win against Carolina or someone else would...that I can testify to...Yeah, I thought peeps were stupid for saying that, especially since he was winning 10 each year....just my humble opinion.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT