ADVERTISEMENT

Something sure does smell like shit in Pickens County($$$$$$$$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot understand how those hillbillies have during the past 3 years have become the darlings of college football with a clown at the helm. If you ask me something ain't right. How in anyone's right mind would a parent send their football playing children to a place on a smelly lake in the middle of no where. And to top it off to play for a lying, cheating, pouting clown like Dabo. I'm telling you Momma's churches($$$$$) sure are getting rich if you ask me. Someone needs to turn them i because I know they are cheating especially to keep getting these 5 star recruits from other states.
NOBODY ASKED YOU COOT

Give me a break....the AD is the former head of the NCAA investigative committee, so guess what, you won't see the NCAA at Clemsux....like you did at USC, putting us on probation for giving a kid a ride from his house to the campus after a 3 year investigation....CLEMSUX is CHEATING AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!
Awesome. If you can’t do anything with facts or rational observation, just thrown out “cheat, taters” and you almost forgot “Newspring”.
We need to get our head out of the sand and get to work and quit worrying about Clemson. That’s what they did when Dabo took over and look at them now.

Reactions: FJRTiger
You realize we lost the only SEC championship we've ever played in by a worse margin than their 70-33 debacle, right?!?!

7ac.jpg

Ok, boss tater, who joined today with 13 posts, explain to me why your program at Tillman U is such a great success. Inquiring minds would really like to know the truth.

I submit that if any of us knew THAT, we'd be D1 head coaches making 7-figure salaries.

We know the basics (administration commitment, head coach that is great at recruiting, motivating, and finding coaches that are strong in the areas where he isn't, resources, commitment to hiring and retaining great coaches, relentless recruiting, social media presence, and a shitload of other stuff.)

Lots of programs out there. Not a lot of truly great HCs. Clemson found one and got him on the way up. Many never do.

Reactions: flyfisher29640
They have the # 2 highest paid head coach, they have the # 2 highest paid assistant coach, they built their football opps ahead of us and with more bells and whistles. They are playing for titles, that appeals to some top players, Dabo always went after elite talent even as WR coach and a recruiter for Clemson.

They were able to translate winning into record IPTAY donations.

They have made tremendous staff hires.

They have a AD who worked here before and is a finance/business guy, they understand the return they get from investing in football and taking it seriously and winning.

Maybe they cheated some in the past, but they have made a bunch of correct moves to get where they are

Meanwhile Tanner looked the other way, let Spurrier make a bunch of garbage hires and garbage promotions, had no succession plan, let us fall behind because we were beating them on the field which motivated them, and we felt safe and secure, Tanner is tight fisted, doesn't understand or need the return from winning, has the SEC TV money.

It was right there for us to be them (a college football playoff participant) and it unraveled quickly and starts like any company with management.

I'm sure our AD department already has the tweet typed up and ready congratulating our "friends" in the upstate on another natty, just like last year.
Gospel, every word of this.

Reactions: Gradstudent
I still cannot understand how those hillbillies have during the past 3 years have become the darlings of college football with a clown at the helm. If you ask me something ain't right. How in anyone's right mind would a parent send their football playing children to a place on a smelly lake in the middle of no where. And to top it off to play for a lying, cheating, pouting clown like Dabo. I'm telling you Momma's churches($$$$$) sure are getting rich if you ask me. Someone needs to turn them i because I know they are cheating especially to keep getting these 5 star recruits from other states.
so why don't you turn them in?

Spoken like a true tater. Ignore it and it never happened.
Bury anything negative so deep you can't remember it, and if it's brought up it doesn't matter to anyone except USC fans. Lol
So...pretty much like every fan base...or person for that matter. Remember the good time, forget about the bad ones. Just like SC fans still talk about the 5-peat and the big Michigan hit, but you don't see anyone on here bragging about the 2010 SEC Championship game or games vs. The Citadel (15/91) or Navy (84).

Yep and I'm tired of the random they cheated post with nothing to back it up, i have gotten caught up in it to, but until their is any proof, its a stale take.

if you start to see what they have been doing while we gave dollars to Jon Hoke, its clear they are much better at this chess game that is the business of college football.

I'm convinced the only way to start to change this current reality is for them to lose some assistants, like Venables and make some mistakes in hiring.

The national media is not picking up on the fact that 3 of the 4 playoff head coaches first job is the school they have in the playoff, Riley, Smart, Dabo.

FSU should go Assistant and get Venables and start take some steam out of the Clemson train.

There's a LOT of circumstantial evidence of cheating, but they have a great cheating system. Funneling everything through a church is really smart because the Cam Newton deal proved that the ncaa will NOT mess with a church. Currently under construction 500 yards away from Dead Valley is a giant new New Springs church, but there's nothing to see here. ;)

Better president. Better AD. Better head coach. Better assistant coaches. Better support staff. Better campus. Smarter students. Much, much, much better players. Other than that, you guys are even. 162-66.
Better Orange Overalls, better milking cows, better moonshine stills, better sheep, better oral hygiene (oh wait, you can't have it all.)

Jealousy is a VERY real emotional issue. Enjoy another loser bowl sitting around chatting about how you are, at best, the second or third best football team in your own state.

Is that what you tigwussies did for 5 straight years. That makes me sad for you.:p

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Your posts are actually pathetic. I've never read an entire series of threads with such delusional comments like yours and many of your fellow gamecocks. You people need to get a life

Is Clemson the only school in college football to take 2 unknown coaches that were not even coordinator level and win National Championships with them.

The 1st one endured a period of NCAA sanctions and was then fired about 5 years later for attempting to go over the heads of Clemson administrators for decisions he did not like. He thought his National Championship had him enough friends in the legislator to work around them.

Now the 2nd unknown has won a National Championship but he got his OPs building built before the win so that is probably the final gift the admin will provide Dabo. We'll soon know, but history does seem to repeat itself and now that Clemson has reached the top, I have a feeling the spending mode will slide into the maintaining mode as it did in the mid 1980's.

Time will tell.

Been suspicious for a long time time - Dabo's earlier years are when it started (Spiller, and following him). That's when Clemson was middle of the pack ACC (not a football conference) and anything but respected at the time. Clemson started bringing in a bunch of 5-stars from FLORIDA who could've been going to Fla, Fla, St., Miami, Ga., Bama, Auburn, etc. and the SEC was definitely the premiere football conference. LOTS of folks were scratching their heads about what was going on but, apparently, they got by. Never heard of any investigation, much less findings, and it HAD to be something underhanded going on. But it is what it is & it's worked for them.

Is Clemson the only school in college football to take 2 unknown coaches that were not even coordinator level and win National Championships with them.

The 1st one endured a period of NCAA sanctions and was then fired about 5 years later for attempting to go over the heads of Clemson administrators for decisions he did not like. He thought his National Championship had him enough friends in the legislator to work around them.

Now the 2nd unknown has won a National Championship but he got his OPs building built before the win so that is probably the final gift the admin will provide Dabo. We'll soon know, but history does seem to repeat itself and now that Clemson has reached the top, I have a feeling the spending mode will slide into the maintaining mode as it did in the mid 1980's.

Time will tell.
It appears that we can start paying attention and gathering data now. Doesn’t look like they are going to wait on usc or anyone else. President Clements, AD Radchavich (sp?) meet with Swinney when he was hired and he was asked what he needed to continue to build the program forward. Dabo has kept notes since grade school and in any coaching level he was at he kept copious notes. By the time he was sitting there with them asking him questions he knew what he wanted and what he that would bring Clemson up to the top of the hill. But he needed more, he needed Thad thurnipseed. He needed to be able to go hit all of the coaches, assistants, video graphed, got in touch with Google to start are communication plans. They raised the standards, but brought people in to make sure the kids could do it. All of that virtual reality IR stuff is amazing and helps players at all position

Been suspicious for a long time time - Dabo's earlier years are when it started (Spiller, and following him). That's when Clemson was middle of the pack ACC (not a football conference) and anything but respected at the time. Clemson started bringing in a bunch of 5-stars from FLORIDA who could've been going to Fla, Fla, St., Miami, Ga., Bama, Auburn, etc. and the SEC was definitely the premiere football conference. LOTS of folks were scratching their heads about what was going on but, apparently, they got by. Never heard of any investigation, much less findings, and it HAD to be something underhanded going on. But it is what it is & it's worked for them.
Out of curiosity, do you believe all recruiters are the same, and have the same capabilities? Or are some better than others? Is it plausible that Dabo, Jeff Scott, and Billy Napier were/are some of the best and most tireless recruiters in the country? No? What about Will Muschamp and Travaris Robinson? If what you say is true, and only the bluebloods are entitled to 5* recruits, why do any other schools even bother trying?

247 recruiting rankings at clemson since 2005:
2005 - #15
2006 - #14
2007 - #16
2008 - #9
2009 - #36
2010 - #27
2011 - #10
2012 - #20
2013 - #15
2014 - #16
2015 - #9
2016 - #11
2017 - #16
seems like pretty steady recruiting to me ?? unlike ole miss who out of complete nowhere signed some big 5* classes.

Out of curiosity, do you believe all recruiters are the same, and have the same capabilities? Or are some better than others? Is it plausible that Dabo, Jeff Scott, and Billy Napier were/are some of the best and most tireless recruiters in the country? No? What about Will Muschamp and Travaris Robinson? If what you say is true, and only the bluebloods are entitled to 5* recruits, why do any other schools even bother trying?
There're LOTS of "tireless recruiters" out there. Not just at Clemson who, at the time this was happening was anything but appealing - especially in the ACC where only Fla. St. had a really competitive team (Va. Tech had a run for a while & that was IT) & Clemson was middle-of-the-pack at best with not a lot going for them! Lots of schools have pretty campuses where many claimed was such an attraction/reason these recruits went there! I do think the "bluebloods" had the advantage at that time - not just "entitled" - and at that time Carolina - playing in the SEC was doing really well too (still would've been had Spurrier not quit recruiting when he did which also helped Clemson - a LOT with the local talent - think ya'll should build him a stature for his contribution btw)! It's strange indeed, but it's done & it worked, so it's a moot point now! However, I will say, some of our Clemson friends say this doesn't bother them since it worked saying if they let it go it's not their problem! No denying!

Time will tell.[/QUOTE]

A person who is in the know has asked that exact same question. When Urban Meyer was between UF and OSO he did TV work. He was calling a CU game and, on air, said, "You know, when I was a Florida I wondered how it was that Clemson was getting these players, the same ones I wanted. Well, I have been here, and now I know. I get it. I would want to come here. Players are going to keep coming here, and Clemson isn't going anywhere."

He of course turned out to be right. If SC just does what CU did, in their own way but yet organizing for excellence at every phase of the operation, and caring about the players more as people than as producers, they will have the same success. But if and when that happens, be prepared to be called cheaters.

I think SC can do that. If they do, it will not affect CU at all, and whatever CU does will not affect SC. Wondering about how CU cheated is a bridge to nowhere. Its best to know what they actually did and then go do it.

Reactions: flyfisher29640
Just one question? How did they do it from the late 70s to early 80s? A leopard never changes its spots.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocky lady
Just one question? How did they do it from the late 70s to earky 80s? A leopard never changes its spots.

How did they do it in 1980? Let's see. Swinney was 11: I expect he was an overachieving peewee player, but he was dealing with life with an alcoholic parent and learning lessons he didn't know he would one day apply elsewhere. Venables's dad was probably pounding into him to do all the details right at school or do none at all. Radacovich was probably running two paper routes and saving every dime he made and paid cash for a car at age 16 and 1 day. I hope you are right that those spots don't change.

But just in case you are talking about people who are mostly dead now, one might want to consider that if those types of historical spots are transferred forward the future doesn't look good at all for SC. Does it?

Hasn't this adolescent pissing contest between the fan bases gone on long enough? Yes, I am a CU fan on an SC board. And you have never seen me troll. Why? Because somebody, sometime, has to start talking about things besides 'you suck'. 80% of it should be pure football, about 20% trash talk, with a healthy dose of cultural dislike thrown in. Fine. But if your kid asked me for a job I'd give him one, so why the irrational hate? If it makes one's world seem more comfortable to throw out a talking point before going to bed, one never gets off that roller coaster. It is a cycle that feeds itself. Each has to choose whether he/she wants to keep living in that world.

It appears that we can start paying attention and gathering data now. Doesn’t look like they are going to wait on usc or anyone else. President Clements, AD Radchavich (sp?) meet with Swinney when he was hired and he was asked what he needed to continue to build the program forward. Dabo has kept notes since grade school and in any coaching level he was at he kept copious notes. By the time he was sitting there with them asking him questions he knew what he wanted and what he that would bring Clemson up to the top of the hill. But he needed more, he needed Thad thurnipseed. He needed to be able to go hit all of the coaches, assistants, video graphed, got in touch with Google to start are communication plans. They raised the standards, but brought people in to make sure the kids could do it. All of that virtual reality IR stuff is amazing and helps players at all position
Your man crush(es) is duly noted, and was well before this post.

Last edited:
How did they do it in 1980? Let's see. Swinney was 11: I expect he was an overachieving peewee player, but he was dealing with life with an alcoholic parent and learning lessons he didn't know he would one day apply elsewhere. Venables's dad was probably pounding into him to do all the details right at school or do none at all. Radacovich was probably running two paper routes and saving every dime he made and paid cash for a car at age 16 and 1 day. I hope you are right that those spots don't change.

But just in case you are talking about people who are mostly dead now, one might want to consider that if those types of historical spots are transferred forward the future doesn't look good at all for SC. Does it?

Hasn't this adolescent pissing contest between the fan bases gone on long enough? Yes, I am a CU fan on an SC board. And you have never seen me troll. Why? Because somebody, sometime, has to start talking about things besides 'you suck'. 80% of it should be pure football, about 20% trash talk, with a healthy dose of cultural dislike thrown in. Fine. But if your kid asked me for a job I'd give him one, so why the irrational hate? If it makes one's world seem more comfortable to throw out a talking point before going to bed, one never gets off that roller coaster. It is a cycle that feeds itself. Each has to choose whether he/she wants to keep living in that world.
Yeah, because I remember all you taters praising USC, discussing how great Spurrier was and the things he, Pastides and Tanner had done to make us successful and how Clempson should learn from them and model your AD after ours.

Then I woke up.

This is a free message board and fans on here are doing what people do on free message boards. If you're here hoping for accolades for your team you have several options, but the easiest is to not visit here.

Time will tell.

A person who is in the know has asked that exact same question. When Urban Meyer was between UF and OSO he did TV work. He was calling a CU game and, on air, said, "You know, when I was a Florida I wondered how it was that Clemson was getting these players, the same ones I wanted. Well, I have been here, and now I know. I get it. I would want to come here. Players are going to keep coming here, and Clemson isn't going anywhere."

He of course turned out to be right. If SC just does what CU did, in their own way but yet organizing for excellence at every phase of the operation, and caring about the players more as people than as producers, they will have the same success. But if and when that happens, be prepared to be called cheaters.

I think SC can do that. If they do, it will not affect CU at all, and whatever CU does will not affect SC. Wondering about how CU cheated is a bridge to nowhere. Its best to know what they actually did and then go do it.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what Urban, who's such an upstanding, honorable individual himself, means by "I get it" - HE certainly makes no difference in my suspicions about what goes on in Fla. recruiting and some pipeline they have there (that may be what he means byt "I get it" LOL! Again, it's worked - NO "butt-hurt" - just things I truly believe go on! Doubt Carolina will take that route but, who knows what the future holds. Time will tell!!

I think SC can do that. If they do, it will not affect CU at all, and whatever CU does will not affect SC. Wondering about how CU cheated is a bridge to nowhere. Its best to know what they actually did and then go do it.

Of COURSE you truly believe them, even without any sort of proof. It helps you rationalize why these things could happen. No amount of logic or explanation could change your mind, either. The fact that Brad Scott spent the majority of his career in Florida and has likely been in every HS in S Florida multiple times has nothing to do with it. The fact that he understands the HS camp system as well or better than just about anybody in the country is irrelevant. The fact that Clemson, that little old school with nothing to offer whatsoever, played in the ACC title game in 2009 in Dabo’s first full season, doesn’t matter. The FACT that Dabo and both Scott’s were on Tony Steward and Sammy Watkins and developing those relationships LONG before the 6-7 2010 season really holds no bearing in the discussion.

No, the easiest thing to do is ignore all of that stuff, and replace it with “they cheated, I’m sure of it.” Clemson didn’t even know who Sammy Watkins was until somebody showed up with a bag of cash the day before Signing Day 2011. Oh, and Watkins never visited Clemson’s campus before signing. If you say it enough, it becomes true.

Carry on. I’m happy you have it all figured out.

There's a LOT of circumstantial evidence of cheating, but they have a great cheating system. Funneling everything through a church is really smart because the Cam Newton deal proved that the ncaa will NOT mess with a church. Currently under construction 500 yards away from Dead Valley is a giant new New Springs church, but there's nothing to see here. ;)

The former pastor is probably their bag man. ;)

It is too late to worry about that....

The Clemson operation has plausible deniability for a few years now with last year's NC. They basically played russian roulette along with Ole Miss and won because they won before getting caught.

Time was a few years ago when Ole Miss and Clemson were the two outliers in those recruiting rankings. Everyone in Tampa\Jacksonville were going WTF when Ole Miss and Clemson kept showing up so high in the recruiting rankings coming off back to back 7-6 seasons, playing in the ACC and 'stealing' kids from south Florida like Spiller, Watkins, etc from programs competing every year for national championships.

I mean let's be honest....those people asked a pretty good question which Clemson fans don't like to think about or answer....why in the hell would numerous kids from south Florida head north but bypass very, very successful national programs like UF, FSU, Auburn, Alabama, UGA to attend a school in the backwaters of upstate SC playing in, at the time, a horrid ACC which wasn't even on TV in Florida? Every single one of those schools had things which Clemson claims that they offer to these kids but were actually talked about nationally and were constantly on TV playing in yearly historic college games. But kids passed all those schools for the lure of a 10K town which is boring as shit except for 3 weekends a year and legendary matchups with Wake Forest and a yearly beatdown at the hands of FSU. It defies logic.

Hell even today with the NC and their ranking Clemson fans are mad as hell that nobody is talking about them like they are Oklahoma, Alabama, UGA....well the answer is that nobody gives a shit about Clemson and talking about them on national shows drives the audiences away to watching Dancing with the Stars...

Clemson did what they did the same way that Ole MIss 'stole' kids away from UGA, Alabama, Oklahoma, UT, all the Texas schools to a small marginally successful small village in the backwoods of Mississippi. Want a clear indication....look at the who was #2 on the Robert Nkemdiche recruiting list and the LaquonTreadwell lottery....WCCP was pissed that that Ole Miss outbid Clemson...I mean, that those two players chose Ole Miss over Blessed Taterville.

In Clemson's case, it is the south Florida hotel group.....they "funneled" lots of talent to Clemson along with mothers and girlfriends.

Could u elaborate more n the hotel group?

Of COURSE you truly believe them, even without any sort of proof. It helps you rationalize why these things could happen. No amount of logic or explanation could change your mind, either. The fact that Brad Scott spent the majority of his career in Florida and has likely been in every HS in S Florida multiple times has nothing to do with it. The fact that he understands the HS camp system as well or better than just about anybody in the country is irrelevant. The fact that Clemson, that little old school with nothing to offer whatsoever, played in the ACC title game in 2009 in Dabo’s first full season, doesn’t matter. The FACT that Dabo and both Scott’s were on Tony Steward and Sammy Watkins and developing those relationships LONG before the 6-7 2010 season really holds no bearing in the discussion.

No, the easiest thing to do is ignore all of that stuff, and replace it with “they cheated, I’m sure of it.” Clemson didn’t even know who Sammy Watkins was until somebody showed up with a bag of cash the day before Signing Day 2011. Oh, and Watkins never visited Clemson’s campus before signing. If you say it enough, it becomes true.

Carry on. I’m happy you have it all figured out.

No, I don't "have it all figured out" or we'd all know how to fix it - apparently, it can't be traced or it's very difficult to - but I'll NEVER believe that recruiting out of Fla. was on the up & up (still don't although Clemson has pretty much established themselves now winning the ACC every year & being automatic in the playoffs)! Doesn't matter what I think anyway - it was up to NCAA violations committee to have handled these things if they chose to do so!

No, I don't "have it all figured out" or we'd all know how to fix it - apparently, it can't be traced or it's very difficult to - but I'll NEVER believe that recruiting out of Fla. was on the up & up (still don't although Clemson has pretty much established themselves now winning the ACC every year & being automatic in the playoffs)! Doesn't matter what I think anyway - it was up to NCAA violations committee to have handled these things if they chose to do so!

"I reject your reality and subsitute my own."

"It was up to the NCAA Violations Committee (whatever that is) to handle these violations that definitely happened but I have no proof of I just really strongly suspect they happened, and the Committee chose not to, probably because they're spineless and don't care about cheating, not because there wasn't a shred of proof about cheating."

This is particularly stupid. Clemson simply is not what you want to believe. That "smelly lake" is quite beautiful, and there are two of the cleanest lakes in the south right above it. Clemson is not an isolated cow farm. It is a recreational area in of the biggest Metro areas in the South. It is a suburb of Anderson. Downtown Greenville is 30 minutes away - the same time of travel as a commute from Marietta to downtown Atlanta. GSA is more populous than several NFL metros. Kids go there from inner cities and see a clean, relatively crime free area with little gang presence. Even the cops don't mess with them the way they get treated in cities. (Heck, Clemson cops wouldn't dream of arresting a player) Parents view it as an oasis of safety for their sons.Sorry, the cow pasture analogy doesn't work very well anymore.

Hate on them, turn them in (if you can catch them doing something) but parents and recruits are not going to find Clemson to be a cow pasture.

What are you talking about? I asked how they won at this level from around 1977- 1984. Let me fill you in. In the late 70s and early 80s clempson paid players, got parents jobs, bought players extravegent gifts and a lot more. You can Google the violations and brush up on the facts. Cheating at the highest level. Did Danny Ford die? Charlie Pell? Not sure about the clempson AD at the time is still alive or not. That's not even relevant though. A 2 year tv and bowl ban with the acc adding a third is the worst probation ever given besides SMUs death penalty. Can you imagine anybody being banned from a bowl game and TV for 3 straight years today? The cheating would have to,be at Clempson and SMUs level.

Last edited:
You realize the NewSpring church you so genuinely know cheats has the original branch 8min from USC? All this church cheating stuff needs to quit! Most ridiculous not plausible explanation for Clemson's success! As much as you may hate it but Clemson has a football program that from President, BoT, coaches, facilities, etc., is designed to succeed! So instead of throwing shade, fans need to start demanding the same support from the USC administration! Until you have proof that you can provide to the NCAA then you need to suck it up! If you have proof, turn it in and I will eat my crow!

You realize the NewSpring church you so genuinely know cheats has the original branch 8min from USC? All this church cheating stuff needs to quit! Most ridiculous not plausible explanation for Clemson's success! As much as you may hate it but Clemson has a football program that from President, BoT, coaches, facilities, etc., is designed to succeed! So instead of throwing shade, fans need to start demanding the same support from the USC administration! Until you have proof that you can provide to the NCAA then you need to suck it up! If you have proof, turn it in and I will eat my crow!
Stop acting like a whiny millennial. People can discuss whatever they want within the rules. Don't try to shut it down because you don't like it or disagree with it.

200.gif

Reactions: vehemon and GC2020
What are you talking about? I asked how they won at this level from around 1977- 1984. Let me fill you in. In the late 70s and early 80s clempson paid players, got parents jobs, bought players extravegent gifts and a lot more. You can Google the violations and brush up on the facts. Cheating at the highest level. Did Danny Ford die? Charlie Pell? Not sure about the clempson AD at the time is still alive or not. That's not even relevant though. A 2 year tv and bowl ban with the acc adding a third is the worst probation ever given besides SMUs death penalty. Can you imagine anybody being banned from a bowl game and TV for 3 straight years today? The cheating would have to,be at Clempson and SMUs level.
Southern Cal got a 2 year bowl ban in 2010. I guess the PAC10 (at the time) could have added another year just to be spiteful. They were also stripped of their 2004 national title, which didn't happen to Clemson.

There. I imagined it.

They got the inside track with New Spring because their drunk, light in the loafers founding pastor is a Taterhead.

They got the inside track with New Spring because their drunk, light in the loafers founding pastor is a Taterhead.
The Newspring thing was started as a joke on one of the smaller Clemson message boards. Somehow, Gamecock fans picked it up and ran with it. Has there ever been a single ounce of proof of ANY Clemson player or player's family receiving any sort of benefit from Newspring? Like...one player. Just one. And this is, of course, where we say "Well, you can't audit church books because they don't have to let you!" OK. So, just to make sure we're on the same page, nobody can name any player that's received any sort of benefit, but we're SURE it happened, because it's unprovable either way, and there's no way Clemson is on the up and up. They cheat. It's what they do. Proof is dumb.

Reactions: Triton20x

He's Back ....

https://perrynoble.com/blog/second-chance-church-to-launch-this-sunday

(AND...btw...for those who have asked about giving to Second Chance Church, we are officially a non-profit organization and you can begin investing in this movement by going to the Second Chance Website and clicking on the "give" button in the upper right hand corner.)

I was exactly answering your question. There is no "they" that relates to anything today. If there is, how did "they" do it in 50-something when they were ranked in the top 5? Or how did "they" do it when Heisman was the coach at CU? Maybe those are the spots not changing.

Or how did "they" do it to go 0-11, or how did "they" have a steroid scandal, or how did "they" not win a bowl game until after everyone else had? Are those the spots not changing?

No, none of that, for either team. There is no past "they". Unwillingness to acknowledge the present doesn't lead to a very good future.

Southern Cal got a 2 year bowl ban in 2010. I guess the PAC10 (at the time) could have added another year just to be spiteful. They were also stripped of their 2004 national title, which didn't happen to Clemson.

There. I imagined it.
Were they banned from TV for 3 years and a bowl game for 3 years? No
I was exactly answering your question. There is no "they" that relates to anything today. If there is, how did "they" do it in 50-something when they were ranked in the top 5? Or how did "they" do it when Heisman was the coach at CU? Maybe those are the spots not changing.

Or how did "they" do it to go 0-11, or how did "they" have a steroid scandal, or how did "they" not win a bowl game until after everyone else had? Are those the spots not changing?

No, none of that, for either team. There is no past "they". Unwillingness to acknowledge the present doesn't lead to a very good future.
The NCAA has never bsnned USC from a bowl game and TV for 2 years. Just a fact. Murder isn't the same as robbery. All cheating isn't created equal and the NCAA agrees. Run along tater. You people really need to get a life and stay the **** off USC's message board. Its so strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT