ADVERTISEMENT

Somethings in life are so satisfying you can’t put into words ...

BobbyBReloaded1975

Oct 26, 2019
A perfectly grilled steak , a 8lb Bass on topwater , a perfect sunset , catching the perfect wave ... but this weekend I think I might have eclipsed them all . Calling a Karen a Karen to her face and then watching her imploded in front of a room full of total strangers ... might be one of the most fun things I’ve ever done with clothes on . This has been a terrible summer but at least I’m ending it on a high note .

A perfectly grilled steak , a 8lb Bass on topwater , a perfect sunset , catching the perfect wave ... but this weekend I think I might have eclipsed them all . Calling a Karen a Karen to her face and then watching her imploded in front of a room full of total strangers ... might be one of the most fun things I’ve ever done with clothes on . This has been a terrible summer but at least I’m ending it on a high note .

I'll take that 8 pounder on topwater. My biggest topwater bass to date is 7.2 on a Chug Bug. Not to change the subject.

Reactions: 1vagamecock
Can you elaborate? Sounds funny & gratifying as heck.

So I was at a local restaurant that is extremely , extremely popular . It’s nothing to have three hour wait times . Well it’s my kids birthday and that’s where she wanted to go and it’s a locally owned place so what the hell . So while we’re waiting this lady aka Karen .. starts screaming at the poor little hostess (who is one of my daughters best friends ) because “A table over there is empty and I’ll be damned if we are gonna wait 2 hours when there’s an empty table”. Well the hostess kindly explained to the lady and her party (who looked like they just left the infield at talledega ) that’s not how wait times worked. Well she keeps screaming and wants to see a manager so I decided to save her the trouble . So I went up to her and calmly explained “ Ma’am I understand your frustration and honestly when you sit down and see the prices on the menu y’all are going get up and leave any how “ “There’s a McDonald’s and a Arby’s right across the street and since your time is obviously so valuable I suggest you take your ass over there Karen”. Bro her head almost exploded. She literally had a meltdown . What’s funny is the entire lobby was filled with people who had been politely waiting and when she started freaking they started chiming in . This one dude was like “ Yeah I heard they got the McRib back y’all better hurry”. She was the personification of a Karen . Kinda reminded you of the scary lady at the DMV that did the driving tests . Made my week. Embarrassed the heck out of my wife a kid , but what the hell , it was worth it .

I honestly hate the term Karen, but the reality is there are quite a few out there. In many cases, Karen isn’t really a Karen. But, man oh man, sometimes it’s real. It’s funny you posted this today because I came close to doing something similar on 2 different occasions this weekend. Both times I decided to let it go. But I’m happy for you.

And add the smell of a charcoal grill on the list.

I honestly hate the term Karen, but the reality is there are quite a few out there. In many cases, Karen isn’t really a Karen. But, man oh man, sometimes it’s real. It’s funny you posted this today because I came close to doing something similar on 2 different occasions this weekend. Both times I decided to let it go. But I’m happy for you.

And add the smell of a charcoal grill on the list.

Haha I concur on the Charcoal . Yeah next time you get the opportunity just give it a go . It’s hilarious. I have my theory on them . I think most Karen’s were girls who were probably super cute back in the day and were always used to getting their way . Probably married some dude who was a weenie that she can boss around . Well the years are unkind to all of us (myself definitely included) and when the looks go but the attitude doesn’t a weird chemical reaction in the cosmos occurs and a Karen is born . That’s just my theory. I’m sure Tesla is doing a study as we speak .

I had a similar incident recently where my wife stopped me from interfering. The family in question were seated near to us and the lady instantly starts berating the waitress (also our waitress) who was having a little bit of trouble before they came in. They hadn't been waiting, the lady started loudly demanding that their food be prepared just so, and was getting louder as the waitress asked her to repeat a few of the more unusual parts. The woman then proceeds to berate her the whole meal. The waitress was obviously stressed and got our order wrong, which I assured her was not a problem. She fixed it quickly, so it really was only a minor inconvenience, but this retarded woman noticed and said something to the effect of "Don't screw up everyone's order like you're going to ours." My wife said she understood what I was saying but it was better not to make a scene right now. We left a big tip, a nice note to let the waitress know she's not doing anything wrong and let the manager know that customer was being a real bitch to the staff. I'm pretty sure she got "extra seasoning" in her food.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
And You know this? Like I said being rude to people in the service industry is ridiculous!! No call for it what so ever. Show your displeasure with your tip!! Other wise STFU!!
It reeks of BS. That’s all. Meanwhile hurling insults at haircuts, tattoos, McDonalds, and Talladega. We agree that rudeness is unacceptable, yet we may have different ideas of how to combat it.

Reactions: Tmac069
Yeah and brag about it on the internet. Here’s a theory: it’s made up. Fake story. Fantasy. I call BS.

Ok dude . It’s a total fabrication . I made the entire thing up just to feel better about myself . I guess ur the big winner huh . Whatever bro . Ur one of the most toxic posters I see on this board . Literally every time there’s some squabble you’re in the middle of it . You are gonna take a totally indecisive post and try to stir some stuff up . What’s a matter , not enough kids to chase off your lawn today ?!? Why the hell would I make something this insignificant up dude ??

So I was at a local restaurant that is extremely , extremely popular . It’s nothing to have three hour wait times . Well it’s my kids birthday and that’s where she wanted to go and it’s a locally owned place so what the hell . So while we’re waiting this lady aka Karen .. starts screaming at the poor little hostess (who is one of my daughters best friends ) because “A table over there is empty and I’ll be damned if we are gonna wait 2 hours when there’s an empty table”. Well the hostess kindly explained to the lady and her party (who looked like they just left the infield at talledega ) that’s not how wait times worked. Well she keeps screaming and wants to see a manager so I decided to save her the trouble . So I went up to her and calmly explained “ Ma’am I understand your frustration and honestly when you sit down and see the prices on the menu y’all are going get up and leave any how “ “There’s a McDonald’s and a Arby’s right across the street and since your time is obviously so valuable I suggest you take your ass over there Karen”. Bro her head almost exploded. She literally had a meltdown . What’s funny is the entire lobby was filled with people who had been politely waiting and when she started freaking they started chiming in . This one dude was like “ Yeah I heard they got the McRib back y’all better hurry”. She was the personification of a Karen . Kinda reminded you of the scary lady at the DMV that did the driving tests . Made my week. Embarrassed the heck out of my wife a kid , but what the hell , it was worth it .
Thanks for putting my sister in law in her place.

It reeks of BS. That’s all. Meanwhile hurling insults at haircuts, tattoos, McDonalds, and Talladega. We agree that rudeness is unacceptable, yet we may have different

Also In your defense I do live in the Florida Panhandle so haircuts , tattoos , McDonald’and Talladega attire is considered Business casual down here . She was definitely not the outlier

I totally own people all the time after the fact when I'm in the shower thinking of what to say

Haha write it down next time . I think I have a medical condition where that part of the brain that says “Ya know .. probably not a great idea” just doesn’t function correctly In many situations . My wife can definitely concur .

Sure it's nice to see rude people get their comeuppance sometimes and shaming her for being a rude b!t#@ would have been cool, but you decided to shame her for being poor.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought a "Karen" was a spoiled rich girl. It's so hard to keep up with internet insults these days.

They can be . Karen’s come in all shapes , sizes , races , ages and economic backgrounds . Karen’s can drive $100,000 dollar Range Rovers or barely have a pot to pee in . Basically anybody with an Annoying sense of entitlement can join the club . All of us that have worked in the service industry for years can usually spot them before they open their mouths

Sure it's nice to see rude people get their comeuppance sometimes and shaming her for being a rude b!t#@ would have been cool, but you decided to shame her for being poor.

Honestly I’m sure they got way more money than I have . I don’t think they were poor at all ... that’a probably why I said it !!

Sorry but this type of behavior is an example of our society. Sure your parents would be proud of you. This
type of behavior in the military would get you a dishonorable discharge. Take your business to McDonald's.
Noone would care. I would point to McDonalds and say go.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I always thought a "Karen" was a spoiled rich girl. It's so hard to keep up with internet insults these days.
I picture Karen as a mommy with short, colored hair (in the let-me-speak-to-the-manager style). She drives a big SUV of the highest trim level. She has a degree, but is a stay-at-home mom. She sent her kids back to school anyway for some "me time". The kids play soccer or lacrosse. She does Pilates. She has a spoiled rotten labradoodle. They have a lake house. Maybe, they have a pool as well. They keep an expensive boat in storage at a marina and use it twice a year. They have two precious children who can do no wrong. The husband wears collared shirts anytime he goes outside. He has Salt Life sticker in the back window of his King Ranch pickup but he never fishes. Nobody knows much about him because he's always too busy supporting the lifestyle to enjoy it. If he ever loses his earning potential, Karen will decide they were just holding it together for the kids.

Of course, I'm stereotyping upper middle to lower upper class white people. How'd I do? This description fits a good many people I've known through the years. Actually, most people have some Karen in them. It's an overwhelming desire to not be pushed around. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Most of our wives have more of it than we do.

Last edited:
They can be . Karen’s come in all shapes , sizes , races , ages and economic backgrounds . Karen’s can drive $100,000 dollar Range Rovers or barely have a pot to pee in . Basically anybody with an Annoying sense of entitlement can join the club . All of us that have worked in the service industry for years can usually spot them before they open their mouths
We used to argue over who was going to get stuck with them in their area.

I picture Karen as a mommy with short, colored hair (in the let-me-speak-to-the-manager style). She drives a big SUV of the highest trim level. She has a degree, but is a stay-at-home mom. She sent her kids back to school anyway for some "me time". The kids play soccer or lacrosse. She does Pilates. She has a spoiled rotten labradoodle. They have a lake house. Maybe, they have a pool as well. They keep an expensive boat in storage at a marina and use it twice a year. They have two precious children who can do no wrong. The husband wears collared shirts anytime he goes outside. He has Salt Life sticker in the back window of his King Ranch pickup but he never fishes. Nobody knows much about him because he's always too busy supporting the lifestyle to enjoy it. If he ever loses his earning potential, Karen will decide they were just holding it together for the kids.

Of course, I'm stereotyping upper middle to lower upper class white people. How'd I do? This description fits a good many people I've known through the years. Actually, most people have some Karen in them. It's an overwhelming desire to not be pushed around. Squeaky wheel gets the grease. Most of our wives have more of it than we do.

Haha . My favorite part was “Salt life Sticker on his King Ranch but never fishes”. That’s freaking classic . Not sure this perfectly describes a Karen but it dam sure describes a lot of people I know !! Couldn’t be more spot on

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
Haha . My favorite part was “Salt life Sticker on his King Ranch but never fishes”. That’s freaking classic . Not sure this perfectly describes a Karen but it dam sure describes a lot of people I know !! Couldn’t be more spot on
I think I described one of my wife's oldest friends. Except her husband changes every few years. Oddly, he's always someone rolling in the dough.

We used to argue over who was going to get stuck with them in their area.

You know who are the ABSOLUTE worst down here ... Snowbirds . My daughter comes home from work every night complaining about snowbirds . I mean I get it ... ur retired and on a fixed income but c’mon . If you can’t tip and order the cheapest thing on the menu and ask for a plate to split it .... probably should have just eaten at home . Service industry folks loathe Snowbird season down here . I will say most of them are extremely nice and super friendly folks but damn they’re cheap . Again I totally get being on a fixed income but if you’re that tight ... probably should have just stayed home.

Reactions: Tmac069
I think I described one of my wife's oldest friends. Except her husband changes every few years. Oddly, he's always someone rolling in the dough.

What’s funny is a new trend in my area . The “King Ranch , works to hard to support her lifestyle” gets fed up with her crap and leaves her for a hottie in her twenties half his age who just wants to party and have fun . Things are awesome until a year later Karen cleans him out in the divorce settlement and when he has no cash young hottie leaves him . Now said Karen has the house , the truck , the boat and sends the kids off to school so she can spend “Quality training time” with her 24 year old Brazilian Pilates instructor with the 12 pack abs , Little does Karen know “12 Pack Pilates instructor” dude is hooking up with twenty something hottie that stole her husband . Sounds like a reality show but weird stuff like this happens down here almost weekly . Haha . Meanwhile “King Ranch” is broke , lonely and still working himself to death to pay for Karen’s “lessons” and pay for their two kids full tuition at FSU , Which they promptly flunk out of the next semester for partying to hard on daddy’s dime .

Sounds like BobbyB was speaking the only language the lady could understand and helping a fellow human out. The reason I would still suggest caution is that people are so nuts you don’t know if they are going to go back to the car and grab a gun to come shoot you. If only we could replace guns with tranquilizer darts, the world would be a better place. You could have shot that lady and brought her down from an 11 to a 3, and she might have really had a nice meal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT