ADVERTISEMENT

Somethings in life are so satisfying you can’t put into words ...

Haha . My favorite part was “Salt life Sticker on his King Ranch but never fishes”. That’s freaking classic . Not sure this perfectly describes a Karen but it dam sure describes a lot of people I know !! Couldn’t be more spot on
I wouldnt put a "salt life" sticker on my car if you held a gun to my head. In my mind, every time I see that bumper sticker, the first thing that comes to my mind is "lemming." Should be called "pack life" for the million plus minions driving around Charleston with that sticker. Half the lemmings with that stretched across their rear bumper haven't stepped foot on a boat or a beach in the last 4 years. I hated it so much that I have revolted and put a sticker on my car that says "Pepper Death."

I wouldnt put a "salt life" sticker on my car if you held a gun to my head. In my mind, every time I see that bumper sticker, the first thing that comes to my mind is "lemming." Should be called "pack life" for the million plus minions driving around Charleston with that sticker. Half the lemmings with that stretched across their rear bumper haven't stepped foot on a boat or a beach in the last 4 years. I hated it so much that I have revolted and put a sticker on my car that says "Pepper Death."

Another favorite is a guy with a thousand yeti stickers on their truck or boat with a $20 Walmart cooler in the back . Not that there’s anything wrong with that but i find it funny .

A character on Seinfeld was called The Soup Nazi. His best line when dining was, “No soup for you!” Because a gamecock is a fighting chicken, and chickens live in a coup, I made a screen name here.
Chickens live in a coop. A coup is a hostile governmental takeover. So maybe you can understand the confusion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT