ADVERTISEMENT

Song(s) that you're embarrassed to admit that you like?

It's ok dude have some fun. Dang.

Don’t you know, Rollerdude is a rock.

He’s built walls, a fortress deep and mighty.
That none may penetrate.
He has no need of friendship, friendship causes pain.
It’s laughter and loving He disdains

He is a rock. He is an Island.

Reactions: jeff2001
Another one that'll get stuck in yer head ... my apologies ... Laughing

here you go Timberlake
iu

"Another Night" by The Real McCoy (thought this was pretty much the best song on the radio back in the 90s)

"Grace Kelly" by Mika (even anonymously, I'm embarrassed to admit this one)

I love the “pina colada” song...hehe; my wife rolls her eyes everytime I hear it on the radio (which isn’t much); and for the poster who asked the ages of folks on this thread—I’m 40.

This is from Ocarina of time. This is a good song to relax and unwind too. No I dont listen for 10 hours. Zora Domain.

Reactions: Dizzy01
I love the “pina colada” song...hehe; my wife rolls her eyes everytime I hear it on the radio (which isn’t much); and for the poster who asked the ages of folks on this thread—I’m 40.[/QUOTE

Haha! Rupert Holmes for the win! I also actually like his other hit... “Him”.

My wife is the same as yours but about Jessie’s Girl. I love it... she cringes.

Reactions: usc01#
Man - y`all don`t need to apologize for Michael Jackson, the Bee Gees, Heart, etc. He`s talking about stuff like the Macarena and yes I like it!

Reactions: Harvard Gamecock
Love Hall and Oates, nothing at all to be embarrassed about here. This duo produced some very well crafted pop songs on a consistent level.

Check out Live at Darryl's House on YouTube. The guy is immensely talented, and it's clear he's well respected in the music industry. There is no shame in enjoying some Hall and Oates from time to time!

Check out Live at Darryl's House on YouTube. The guy is immensely talented, and it's clear he's well respected in the music industry. There is no shame in enjoying some Hall and Oates from time to time!
Love Hall and Oates, nothing at all to be embarrassed about here. This duo produced some very well crafted pop songs on a consistent level.
Have you heard of Call and Oates? Dial 719-26-OATES. I can't believe that still exists. It's toll free by the way.

ADVERTISEMENT