ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry to say this "Holbrook has to go"

I will not say he has to go....but....I will say he reminds me of Leggett. He has the team playing tight for fear of an outing in the media. I think Holbrook started the job under pressure and it has risen to another height in the last two seasons. The team can't win playing tight. His demeanor and style reminds me of Leggett.....he needs to change that if he wants to be successful.

Holbrook couldn't coach a "fat man" at a all you can eat contest. That is how bad he is.

This fool was handed the keys to a "porshe" and look what he has done.

Originally posted by ykctygamecock:
That is all I have to say.

That is all I have to say.
Good! Now go way and celebrate our loss in the privacy of your Nana's basement.

Just expressing my opinion. Losing is not in the dna of carolina baseball. By the way I have no nana it must be your mother you are talking about. If you were not born in a test tube.

Holbrook couldn't coach a "fat man" at a all you can eat contest. That is how bad he is.

This fool was handed the keys to a "porshe" and look what he has done.
Given us a '49 Chevy pickup?

you guys are in for a lot of disappointment.....hes a long way from fired as he should be....good grief
chairshot.r191677.gif

Just expressing my opinion. Losing is not in the dna of carolina baseball. By the way I have no nana it must be your mother you are talking about. If you were not born in a test tube.
opinions are like a-holes

everybody has one

I am not sure what Tanner is suppose to be doing. I think he is letting Holbrook coach (that's what he is paid to do ) and at seasons end they will sit down together and do an evaluation of the program. That's what he (Tanner) is suppose to do. IMO.....

I wouldnt trade Jerry Myers(sp?) for any other PC in the nation. That being said, we dont have the depth we have enjoyed in the past.Is it evaluation? There just isnt that"vibe" anymore. Tanner and Myers had an unspoken language. Myers has done great with the FR/SA starters. That 3-5 pitcher spot is the difference with Holbrook at the helm. Not offering an opinion,just putting that out there for comments/thoughts. I know Im close to identifying our weakness,but Im also asking for help to make sense of our pitching deficiencies.

Overreaction at its best. This is a typical year for Tanner before the 2 NC runs. Those 2 years are something that rarely any program can or will ever do. Tanner got out b/c he knew a run like that couldn't last. Ya'll are just fine with Chad. Be glad you don't have Jack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT