ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina - Every Helmet Ever Worn

The best

xVHU6210Yhc8o1gvptYXh8QcDs9-OCYtTFUMDp3WMCViBf7OgEAhjvMBLDxDKh4XosT0u5z-hB8ThMgjrlhl9Oso_Bs6-ZfOuNTNnD6CVmdcSnnIn5zubgQ

It’s not like we have a traditional one. I’m fine with coming up with a completely new look Helmet

I believe this is what seniors wore under Dietzel.

I do remember seeing these helmets live in our last game as an ACC member, up in Clemron in November, 1970. I also saw Lt. Governor-elect Earle Morris in a restroom there, probably at halftime. That's different than head baseball coaches running into each other in a similar venue between innings.

Reactions: Gamecocks321
I always post this one in helmet threads, it was from one game in 2015, I liked it, as far as alt helmets went. Ive learned not everyone agrees, its all opinions, but I still think this one is pretty cool imho

south-carolina-alternative-helmets-vs-floridajpg.jpg

CTycBGMWcAAylPv.png

Im trying to see if I’m missing something, but is it just the ass of the Gamecock? I actually like the stylization - just can’t tell what I’m looking at.

My favorite...
23-34.gif

Wish we'd just go to this (or the new version if this isn't the newer version) with garnet pants and white jersey as an every week thing. Use garnet jersey (big game garnet) for big games and black jersey for alternate night games from time to time. Simple. Clean. Creates a 'signature' Carolina look.

I don't think anyone would argue against what we used against Vanderbilt as our base home jersey though.

Wish we'd just go to this (or the new version if this isn't the newer version) with garnet pants and white jersey as an every week thing. Use garnet jersey (big game garnet) for big games and black jersey for alternate night games from time to time. Simple. Clean. Creates a 'signature' Carolina look.

I don't think anyone would argue against what we used against Vanderbilt as our base home jersey though.
What we wore against Vandy is my favorite combo.

The white circle ruins the garnet helmet but it's needed to highlight the C and gamecock. That's one reason the white helmet is the better choice.

I like the idea. My personal favorite is the garnet helmet, garnet jersey, and white pants. Then use the all garnet or black for alternate games like you mention from time to time.

I am glad that Beamer isn't being the coach to only use one look, like he had for the first few games. We have great colors and good looking uniforms. Use them!

Reactions: Ghostang
I like the idea. My personal favorite is the garnet helmet, garnet jersey, and white pants. Then use the all garnet or black for alternate games like you mention from time to time.

I am glad that Beamer isn't being the coach to only use one look, like he had for the first few games. We have great colors and good looking uniforms. Use them!

Black/Garnet/Black with the flat black helmets would also be solid. I'm less a fan of the black/white/black look... but I'd also be a fan of this for homes. :D Plus, big game garnet looked mean with the black helmets. I think garnet helmets and black jersey would be a throwback though.

Reactions: will110
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT