ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina freshman RB Marshawn Lloyd suffers season-ending injury

Damn.....he was listed as one of the positives during the Day 1 practices, although that was not in pads. The injuries under Muschamp, circa 2020, begins early this year. What kind of roster will we have towards games 8-9-10, if we actually do play??

To think of it, this injury pretty much tells me that we will be playing a full season, after all.....

You have got. To. Be. Kidding. ME!!
)&*(@%&*^^%&*(*()&#()*()&

Somebody gonna have to step up.
Do not know if Zaquandre White has been released from quarantine yet, but he is supposed to be a playmaker.

It is sad for Marshawn Lloyd to be out for the season, especially for a non contact injury and i hope for Lloyd to come back stronger and more determined next season. I will say that i did not expect for Lloyd (a true freshman) to carry the burden for this football team if he would of remained healthy this season.

Reactions: Brace1
Did we do something bad in a past life to deserve all this $hit?!?

Not to make light of ML's injury - I hope he has a quick and complete recovery.

Reactions: 92Pony
There is still hope...

Lloyd tore his left ACL yesterday, have surgery tomorrow and he can still play by our first game in September... He has 1 1/2 months to get ready...😀

Now would be a pretty good time for Ray Tanner to say "Win Anyway". I sincerely miss his confidence.

The best thing for this program at the present is a complete stoppage of play due to Covid. This will be very similar to a Brad Scott final season if we play.

Reactions: 9P81cN7shGSt
I hurt for this young man I was so looking forward to see him on the field. We have some good back so somebody has to step up and be the man.

I really hate to hear this. I was truly hoping all teams would go into the season full strength. Something tells me that it is going to be difficult enough to play a full season with the virus, much less preseason injuries. I hate for any player to have a season ending injury, but it is especially hard to see it happen to a talented freshman.

Reactions: purenonsense
There is still hope...

Lloyd tore his left ACL yesterday, have surgery tomorrow and he can still play by our first game in September... He has 1 1/2 months to get ready...😀

This young man has NFL talent. Not sure as a fan I would feel comfortable him playing just 37 days from now for my viewing enjoyment. Let it heel fully and give him the best shot at future success. Have to believe Coach Muschamp would concur.

I will say that i did not expect for Lloyd (a true freshman) to carry the burden for this football team if he would of remained healthy this season.

I was looking for big things out of him. No reason to expect any less, Marcus led the team as a true freshman.

Hate to see it for him, hope he has a successful surgery, good rehab, and a strong return.

This young man has NFL talent. Not sure as a fan I would feel comfortable him playing just 37 days from now for my viewing enjoyment. Let it heel fully and give him the best shot at future success. Have to believe Coach Muschamp would concur.

Oh, I forgot... We're not Clemson...

Dabo would have him play the season and have surgery afterwards...

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
Do not know if Zaquandre White has been released from quarantine yet, but he is supposed to be a playmaker.

It is sad for Marshawn Lloyd to be out for the season, especially for a non contact injury and i hope for Lloyd to come back stronger and more determined next season. I will say that i did not expect for Lloyd (a true freshman) to carry the burden for this football team if he would of remained healthy this season.
He was RB1 and a bonafide stud. It hurts but ZW is very good

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
The best thing for this program at the present is a complete stoppage of play due to Covid. This will be very similar to a Brad Scott final season if we play.

There is an upside. (Although highly doubtful) - the upside is after the Ray/Chump Titanic sink, the BOT will finally be forced to hire a real AD and replace the entire FB staff.

I say highly doubtful because even if we go 0 fer / the endless line of mindless morons will still make excuse after excuse to keep the losers around. The irony being > none of them personally own any mirrors apparently.

tenor.gif

It is impossible to base our season on the injury of a un-tested freshman running back. Our major concern should be if our offensive line can run block and pass block. Ìf they can't accomplish this feat, we would not have been successful without his injury. IN THE TRENCHES.

ADVERTISEMENT