ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina is the only team to ever win 4 outback bowls

giphy.gif

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
When the best a team can do is a second tier bowl...your bound to win a few of them. How about a Sugar, Rose, Cotton, Peach, Fiesta or any other top 6 Bowl game win once in a lifetime?

Ok, I really hate this new rivals format! How can I check to see how long some doofus has been a member before I give him a big FU? Can anyone give me some guidance?

When the best a team can do is a second tier bowl...your bound to win a few of them. How about a Sugar, Rose, Cotton, Peach, Fiesta or any other top 6 Bowl game win once in a lifetime?

Ok, I really hate this new rivals format! How can I check to see how long some doofus has been a member before I give him a big FU? Can anyone give me some guidance?
Give him the big FU anyway.

I don't know what format you have, but I look under Uncle Money's name and see that he joined on Nov. 26, 2006, and has 562 messages. You can't see that?

Don't forget that including the 2018 Outback Bowl win, USC has a total of 7 New Year's Day (i.e. Jan 1 or 2) bowl victories! That comes out to 78% of our 9 bowl victories! A year from now, the 7 will be increased to 8 plus 1 more after January 1, 2019!!!

Reactions: ShannonL
Bowls played after the new year are not 2nd tier bowl games. The Outback Bowl has a higher seeding than the Cotton and up until recently it had a higher seeding than the Peach. For the SEC the Bowl selection went 1. Sugar 2. Citrus 3. Outback/Cotton(always took a team from the West for the Cotton) 5. Peach

We 1-0 in 2018. How many other teams can say that! Woooo hoooo. Honk when your team scores a TD this year

Reactions: funktavious
I don't know what format you have, but I look under Uncle Money's name and see that he joined on Nov. 26, 2006, and has 562 messages. You can't see that?

I don’t. All I see is his post and how long ago it was posted. Now this is on my iPhone and I haven’t looked on the old FGF site on my computer. Maybe I need to get off my lazy butt and do that. But regardless, that was a troll post if there has ever been one! GO COCKS!

When the best a team can do is lose 70-33 in the 2012 Orange Bowl (BCS), they probably shouldn't be encouraging another team to play in better caliber bowls.

Do you ever sit back and say to yourself, "my god, I'm a grown man, and I'm hanging out on my rivals' forum taking petty jabs at them. I really suck and have no meaning in my life other than the 5 minutes of soulless pleasure I get from being a pathetic asshole on an anonymous forum where I'm not even welcome?"

Our bowl record is better than your spelling. It's "you're" btw.

I don’t. All I see is his post and how long ago it was posted. Now this is on my iPhone and I haven’t looked on the old FGF site on my computer. Maybe I need to get off my lazy butt and do that. But regardless, that was a troll post if there has ever been one! GO COCKS!
Turn your phone sideways.

From 2006 - 2011 Clemson was 1-5 in their bowl games including an illustrious loss to USF in the Meineke Car Care Bowl LOL. We are rebuilding and we ain't doing too bad considering Spurrier burned the program to the ground before he left.

We have a pretty impressive stat to boot. We're 10-4 since 95 in Bowl games. That's not to shabby.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT