ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina vs Kentucky MBB game thread

You think Silva wi

Then again...
If you consider Alex English a big man(6'7")....also a forward...then there is no argument at all

The best there was at SC...and as a Roche fan, that's hard for me to admit.
you cant really put English in the "big man" category ..

That was an amazing game to watch. When Kentucky went up by 12 I didn't think there was any way we could come back. We just didn't have it in us to score that many points. Then low and behold, we found ways to put the ball in the basket. A month ago this team was awful and looked like we would be lucky to get through the SEC with 1 win. The team has improved and they have boosted my confidence in Frank as a coach. He can do so much more than other coaches with less talent. Get him some blue chippers and we will really make some noise.

Last edited:
That was an amazing game to watch. When Kentucky went up by 12 I didn't think there was any way we could come back. We just didn't have it in us to score that many points. Then low and behold, we found ways to put the ball in the basket. A month ago this team was awful and looked like we would be lucky to get through the SEC with 1 win. The team has improved and they have boosted my confidence in Frank as a coach. He can do so much more than other coaches with less talent. Get him some blue choppers and we will really make some noise.

Me thinks he would look truly odd if he had blue choppers. Maybe a couple gold crowns but thats pushing it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT