ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina vs LSU (Game 1)

Helluva play by their SS and 1B there. But damn if we haven't had some lousy at-bats tonight. If they're willing to walk you, take a pitch for crying out loud!

Reactions: bucketdad
Disapointed the entire time it was 2-0 we never even attempted to manufacture a run. It's like we deliberately decided we were gonna go back to being one-dimensional.

Bad loss. Their pitchers pitched well but it wasn't exactly like they were straight dealing all night. Double play with bases loaded in the 9th was fitting for the way we played all night.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Just win the next two but Lsu looks to be a way better team. It’s sad that there true freshmen are better than our seniors. I hope we change up the lineup in a good way. Callil hitting in the two hole was absolutely stupid. We can’t hit top line pitching and that’s a fact.

1/10 with runners in scoring position I think.

Last edited:
We gotta stop helping the opposition so much...I mean it’s unbelievable how many times we were swinging at junk there was no chance of hitting. This is a good baseball team but we have got to stop this and be better at the plate. The SEC is hard enough without helping teams beat you. That said, there’s plenty of fight in this squad, so let’s give ‘em hell tomorrow and Saturday and take the series. GO COCKS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT