ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Earthquakes: Iceland now has 20,000 in last 10 days.

That's more than 83 earthquakes per hour at that rate. There's only 60 minutes in an hour. That's more than one quake per minute. Seems like they have had one earthquake last 10 days instead of 20,000. Haha

Time to sell some property!

BTW, the seismic activity is not causing the volcanic activity but is a sign of volcanic activity.

Time to sell some property!

BTW, the seismic activity is not causing the volcanic activity but is a sign of volcanic activity.
That is what the article suggested, indicators are it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

That is what the article suggested, indicators are it's not a matter of if, but a matter of when.

I guess I read this statement wrong:
“Similar bursts of seismic activity in the country have previously caused volcanic eruptions, the office said.”

Anybody been to Iceland ?? I went two years ago and it was absolutely stunning . Beautiful country . I was in total awe . Super nice people too .

Reactions: rogue cock
Anybody been to Iceland ?? I went two years ago and it was absolutely stunning . Beautiful country . I was in total awe . Super nice people too .
Just don't order any mixed drinks for your table at a restaurant, stick to beer. ;) I've read about more than one case of someone being brought a drink poisoned by activists while in Iceland.

I’ve heard the women are easy on the eyes.
ICELANDIC-WOMEN.jpg

I’ve heard the women are easy on the eyes.

Yes they are !!! Unfortunately Icelandic men are not and most of them are absolutely huge and very protective of their hot women . I guess not much else to do there but lift weights and climb glaciers . I thought that was a stereotype but I saw some of the biggest dudes I’ve ever seen in my life . He need to start recruiting Iceland for OL help .

Reactions: vacock#
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT