ADVERTISEMENT

Special rates from Hyatt Place Harbison

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wes Mitchell

I am thrilled to announce that Gamecock Central and Hyatt Place Harbison have partnered up again this year to continue to provide you with the $89/night (plus tax) special rate on "regular" nights as well as discounted rates on high-demand gameday weekends (details below).

Many of you have stayed at Hyatt Place Harbison before and we've received nothing but positive reviews on this promotion and the support of the members here has helped make it so successful that we're able to do it for a third straight season.

Here's a pricing chart on how the rate will work on gameday weekends (Friday and Saturday). Please take note that there are three weekends that are considered extra-high demand and cost a little bit more, but you're still receiving a discount from the advertised rate of $224-279/night during those weekends.

2019 GAMEDAY WEEKEND RATES

Sept. 7 Weekend (Charleston Southern) - $124/night + tax

Sept. 14 Weekend (Alabama) - $179/night + tax

Sept. 28 Weekend (Kentucky) - $179/night + tax

Oct. 19 Weekend (Florida) - $179/night + tax

Nov. 2 Weekend (Vanderbilt) - $179/night + tax

Nov. 9 Weekend (Appalachian State) - $124/night + tax

Nov. 30 Weekend (Clemson) - $179/night + tax

With the link below, any other date during 2018 should give you the Gamecock Central standard rate of $89/night (+tax). Rooms are, of course, subject to availability.

Because this rate is year-round, there are a few notes I need to cover: Rate is not valid for groups, and no additional discounts apply. Reservations require a CC to hold the room, and a valid CC is required at check-in (we do accept cash, but only at check-out). This rate is set to be available as long as rooms are available, but may be subject to Length of Stay restrictions. The rate is available for any room type.

*** CLICK HERE TO BOOK NOW ***

HYATT PLACE COLUMBIA/HARBISON
1130 Kinley Road
Irmo, South Carolina, USA, 29063
Tel: +1 803 407 1560
Read 264 Guest Reviews

All roads lead to Hyatt Place Columbia/Harbison (I-26, I-20, and I-77). Our hotel is minutes from Downtown, State Offices, USC, Columbia Conference Center, Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center, Lake Murray and some of the best dining and shopping in the Columbia and Irmo area. With spacious and well-appointed guestrooms with a separate living area, we offer 750 square feet of meeting space, our Columbia/Harbison hotel offers a central location when you visit the metro Columbia area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT