ADVERTISEMENT

Spectrum Mobile

They use Verizon towers, so whatever you think of Verizon in your area, that's what you'll get. Verizon subscribers have priority so in the event of network congestion, you may have issues temporarily.

I'm not a Spectum defender, but I've had reliable results with its Internet (which is good, because it's my only option). Not a fan of its cable and streaming setups and have no experience with Spectrum Mobile.

Reactions: carolinamyke
I am on Xfinity mobile, which is essentially the same thing as Spectrum mobile since both use Verizon towers. Just switched a few months ago and have had no issues. Works just like it did on Verizon, just a lot cheaper.

Reactions: cocks rule
Switched to Spectrum from Verizon a few months ago and have noticed no difference. As someone said, they use the same towers and I believe I actually heard Spectrum owns them or their network or something like that.

I have been on Google Fi for a while and have had no problems. $20 + $10 a gig and they only charge for the data you use.

The unlimited data plan which is $45/month which is a very good deal.

Yeah, it's crazy how much cheaper those places are than Verizon. We are on Xfinity, which basically the same thing as Spectrum. We have 10 gb shared data for $60/mo total for 2 phones. We were paying about $140/mo for 8 gb shared data with Verizon.

Reactions: GreatestCock
I use Visible which is part of Verizon. 25.00 per month, no contract, and unlimited data.

Yeah, it's crazy how much cheaper those places are than Verizon. We are on Xfinity, which basically the same thing as Spectrum. We have 10 gb shared data for $60/mo total for 2 phones. We were paying about $140/mo for 8 gb shared data with Verizon.
My wife and I never go over a gig each. WiFi is my friend. $28 a month for 2 phones. Best deal I’ve found in a long Long time.

I don't know for sure, but I am willing to bet they throttle data speeds significantly after 2 GB
I have never had any problems, I can watch Youtube and work on my laptop at the same time. It allows you to use it as a hotspot. You can watch some review videos on Youtube of people giving reviews of the service.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT