ADVERTISEMENT

Spoiled brat kids these days

I pity you. One of Gods most precious gifts to us is to MARRY and have a family. Grandchildren are the gift that highlights all your life. Had great Wife, kids and grandkids. Never have had trouble at grocery stores. Raise them at home. They will act right in poblic.
Pretty selfish not to have a family. You are missing out on Gods plan.
Selfish? If anything he’s being unselfish.

She then proceeded to tell him to holler and cry all the way home and if he quit she would pop him again.
thumbs-up-78.gif

I remember elementary school teachers with paddles.
One would tease us that his paddle had holes that would leave searing marks when used.

paddle-with-holes-2_orig.jpg
The Board of Education.

Not to change the direction of the discussion here, but what’s up with all these kids wearing pajamas out in public? And in too many schools they are allowed to take their drink into the classroom. You telling they can’t go 60 minutes without drinking something? Or in some cases, they take their breakfast into the classroom? They have no feelings for the custodians that have to clean up their $#|+.

Let me finish. ….. I see people every Sunday carrying their drinks into the sanctuary at church. They can’t go 45 minutes or an hour max without a drink? Pitiful self-discipline. Bad example.

Let me finish. ….. I see people every Sunday carrying their drinks into the sanctuary at church. They can’t go 45 minutes or an hour max without a drink? Pitiful self-discipline. Bad example.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? People are not perfect and hurt. And not in the same way.

I just saw a video about a father telling other dads what he went through with his son who committed suicide. His son left a note that said tell my story. The dad said don’t accept “l’m fine” from your kids without investigating further. Best of luck everyone. Happy holidays.

Can a senior citizen be a brat? I was inline at a Burger King Saturday going to get my .37 whopper.there was about 5 cars inline,as usual it was slow ,after a few minutes 2 cars pulled away to leave.I pulled up and ordered.the truck in front of me after all this waiting pulled up to the takeout window and decided to point his finger at the people inside.he left without getting anything.i got to the window and could see the dude just shaking his head.when he opened the window i asked him “I guess the guy was kinda upset “.he replied “you can’t make anyone happy anymore “. I told him I understand and told him have a good night.

Can a senior citizen be a brat? I was inline at a Burger King Saturday going to get my .37 whopper.there was about 5 cars inline,as usual it was slow ,after a few minutes 2 cars pulled away to leave.I pulled up and ordered.the truck in front of me after all this waiting pulled up to the takeout window and decided to point his finger at the people inside.he left without getting anything.i got to the window and could see the dude just shaking his head.when he opened the window i asked him “I guess the guy was kinda upset “.he replied “you can’t make anyone happy anymore “. I told him I understand and told him have a good night.
Yes, dementia is a terrible thing. Just saw a movie with Billy Crystal about dementia (Being There). My mother-in-law had it and she lost her filter in talking with others. Yes, older people can be really bad.

I never hit any of my kids and they turned out very well. I learned from being a child that you grow to resent somebody who smacks you around all the time, especially for minor things like spilling a drink or getting dirty playing outside. You can raise nice kids without teaching them to be violent.

Reactions: vacock#
There are good people in every generation and crappy people in every generation. Kind of like this board. It’s not generational. It’s life.

Reactions: Neanderthal
Almost ain't worth having kids anymore, I saw a kid (8 maybe 9) at the store with his parents and he wanted some type of sugary cereal, and his mom told him it had too much sugar and it was too expensive, so she got a store brand of another cereal, this kid starts whining up a storm and making a scene, shouting at his mom who stood there appalled and embarrassed one of the things the kid said to his mom was: "I don't want this, get my MF cereal B****!" And the worst part of this was his dad was standing there too, and didn't do anything about it. A far cry from my childhood when I would've gotten the back of my mom's hand across my mouth followed by my mouth being washed out with soap just for saying "damn".

They should have taken that 8 year old kid straight home, given him back his new Iphone, and locked him in his room with his Grand Theft Auto, Fortnite, and Call Of Duty games. That would teach him how to be respectful 🥴

Is there any wonder why we see that in kids these days?

My HS coach made me run laps for mumbling damn after I missed a block. I miss those days.

I had a neighbor a long time ago that put Tabasco sauce in her kid’s mouths for punishment. My kids all love spicy food so this would not have worked.

Last edited:
My 3rd grade teacher stuck a bar of soap in my mouth for saying &#!+. I was raised on a farm and my two uncles that worked there said it all the time. I probably didn’t even think it was a naughty word. Don’t remember saying it again in school.

Almost ain't worth having kids anymore, I saw a kid (8 maybe 9) at the store with his parents and he wanted some type of sugary cereal, and his mom told him it had too much sugar and it was too expensive, so she got a store brand of another cereal, this kid starts whining up a storm and making a scene, shouting at his mom who stood there appalled and embarrassed one of the things the kid said to his mom was: "I don't want this, get my MF cereal B****!" And the worst part of this was his dad was standing there too, and didn't do anything about it. A far cry from my childhood when I would've gotten the back of my mom's hand across my mouth followed by my mouth being washed out with soap just for saying "damn".
Yeah I bet a million bucks this never happened.

My 3rd grade teacher stuck a bar of soap in my mouth for saying &#!+. I was raised on a farm and my two uncles that worked there said it all the time. I probably didn’t even think it was a naughty word. Don’t remember saying it again in school.
Lifebouy soap will make you go blind (The Christmas Story).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT