Sports talk radio

Jon Snow

Dec 17, 2012
Weeknights, 100.7. I'll always have a soft spot for Kornblut. Listening to him reminds me of sitting in my dorm room in Bates back around 1989-91 listening to him and Don Phillips. Moving here from Podunk, S.C., finding a radio station that talked about Carolina sports was like discovering gold.

Gradstudent

Gold Member
Feb 11, 2006
Ever since i heard in Florence this really boring Clemson Sportstalk show which seems to have no callers and some Crazy Clemson fan guy Lowton going on and on about Clemson basketball, I have a new respect for Phil Kornblut and listen to him and Rick all the time on my drive home.

GCDC1959

Nov 15, 2017
In 1994 ish when I listened to Teddy baseball exploits back in the day, I thought I had missed him playing for the Gamecocks. Then I found out he was talking about Dreher h.s. & legion ball. Don’t get me started on that Rich guy.

With Kornblut & Dr. Rick & Heath, we got it better than most.

Jon Snow

Dec 17, 2012
Ever since i heard in Florence this really boring Clemson Sportstalk show which seems to have no callers and some Crazy Clemson fan guy Lowton going on and on about Clemson basketball, I have a new respect for Phil Kornblut and listen to him and Rick all the time on my drive home.
I haven't heard him in years, but I thought Lawton Swan (is that correct?) actually had a decent show. Granted, it was All Taters, All the time...but, he did a good job with it.

Latest posts