ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game overreaction thread.

If you are looking for overreactions, then try these on for size:

"Joyner is going to be a beast. Expect him to have a breakout year. "
"This DL will be the best we have had since like forever."
"Doty may be the worst passer on the team, but he will beat lots of teams with his legs."
"Look our SEC. Our running game is among the best in the nation. Even our future All SEC DL couldn't stop our rushing attack today."
"Parker White looks like a sure fire first team All SEC at placekicker."
"Seems Beamer and his crew know how to avoid the proverbial injury bug that bit Muschamp in the ass. We played the entire scrimmage and only had one injury - RJ Roderick was seen on crutches."

Ah, October in Oxford......his performance alone was worth the scholarship...
My entire family was at that game. And, I agree that Smelley was awesome in the second half and was the reason we one that game - that and the fact that their star RB McCluster fumbled the ball deep in our territory in what looked like a sure TD drive brewing for Ole Miss.

We actually met the coaches and players after the game. I spoke with Smelley and offered him my apologies for the extra loud boos I was reigning down on him in the first half. I told him he more than made up for it in the second half. He laughed and said he didn't blame me and was glad we hung in there to see to the second half.

My entire family was at that game. And, I agree that Smelley was awesome in the second half and was the reason we one that game - that and the fact that their star RB McCluster fumbled the ball deep in our territory in what looked like a sure TD drive brewing for Ole Miss.

We actually met the coaches and players after the game. I spoke with Smelley and offered him my apologies for the extra loud boos I was reigning down on him in the first half. I told him he more than made up for it in the second half. He laughed and said he didn't blame me and was glad we hung in there to see to the second half.
Uknow furncock?

My entire family was at that game. And, I agree that Smelley was awesome in the second half and was the reason we one (sic) that game - that and the fact that their star RB McCluster fumbled the ball deep in our territory in what looked like a sure TD drive brewing for Ole Miss.

we won that one

right?

It's going to be a banner season we have another QB on the roster who should have been getting excited about his high school prom.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT