ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Saturday

PokerCock

Jan 6, 2016
and the board is littered with WBB posts. Time to turn the page, folks.

I'm excited about the potential of the offense under the new scheme. If we are literally moving at the speed of an Old School Oregon, look out! Especially if Muschamp and T-Rob's defense can hold up.

Speaking of which, I'm excited to see Brad Johnson in year 2 and Enagbare in a Gamecock uniform. Both guys are going to be big time D-lineman for us.

Go Cocks!

WBB just competed in the Elite 8 against the best team in the country and OP is upset people are discussing it? Glad he's not in charge of the conversation within my house.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
WBB just competed in the Elite 8 against the best team in the country and OP is upset people are discussing it? Glad he's not in charge of the conversation within my house.

Competed? Is that what you call it?

My point is that basketball season is over. I'm fired up for football and am obviously in the minority around here. Beats the hell out of talking baseball right now.

He's made snide comments about WBB and other women's sports for some time now. Just ignore him, as most of us do.

I will be there and signing autographs.

tumblr_ooeukaTfKt1ulz5bzo1_1280.gif

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Competed? Is that what you call it?

My point is that basketball season is over. I'm fired up for football and am obviously in the minority around here. Beats the hell out of talking baseball right now.

Making it to the Elite 8 is not competing? Must be so easy that every team makes it.

I will be bringing the Rod Dangerfield posters, so the fans have something for you to sign

Preview of what they'll look like:

12238.jpg

He needs to be at scholskys signing autographs. Id go to get one. LOL

Funny you should mention it....Schlotsky's is giving out free samples to any/all FGF posters that stop by my table. All posters, that is, except for you!

The Carolina Cup is this weekend also so it want be a packed house. College kids will be in Camden getting drunk. Shame

and the board is littered with WBB posts. Time to turn the page, folks.

I'm excited about the potential of the offense under the new scheme. If we are literally moving at the speed of an Old School Oregon, look out! Especially if Muschamp and T-Rob's defense can hold up.

Speaking of which, I'm excited to see Brad Johnson in year 2 and Enagbare in a Gamecock uniform. Both guys are going to be big time D-lineman for us.

Go Cocks!

Sometimes it just means you punt faster and you d stays on the field more

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT