ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier has to thank Hoke for saving his a**

ncock

Feb 5, 2003
Hoke make the necessary adjustments at half time and the defense won this game. That's coaching.

Spurrier's play calling was off from the first snap. One of the worst I have seen from him in a while. The 4th and 1 QB sneak was awful. Credit to Chizik. Underrated DC

Shon Carson was like an infusion of much needed energy. David Williams needed to hit that hole like Carson but was tentative.

Banged up. Got to recover quickly as Kentucky will not be a pushover.

I am happy that we are 1-0. Lot of football to be played. We can only get better.

He also needs to send a gift to Fedora for taking Hood out of the game when they had 1st and goal late. Had no answer for him. Best player on the field. But Fedora proved he was an idiot by rarely giving him the ball last year, then takes him out with the game on the line tonight. Sometimes you just can't outrun stupid.

Hoke make the necessary adjustments at half time and the defense won this game. That's coaching.

Spurrier's play calling was off from the first snap. One of the worst I have seen from him in a while. The 4th and 1 QB sneak was awful. Credit to Chizik. Underrated DC

Shon Carson was like an infusion of much needed energy. David Williams needed to hit that hole like Carson but was tentative.

I am happy that we are 1-0. Lot of football to be played. We can only get better.

agreed on all points. SOS's playcalling in the 1st half looked like he was pulling the plays out of hat, just no rhyme or reason to it. I worry that not many recievers got passes thrown their way, they must not be getting much separation, but hard to tell since the cameras weren't covering them all. Regardless, we need to run the ball till they stop it. I worry Cooper will get killed if we keep using him that much, have to develop some more playmakers and spread the ball around.
Love Carson!

defense was much improved, but hey, it was horrible last year so there was lots of room for that.
two sacks were coverage sacks, but glad to get 4. That's almost 1/4 of what we got last year. Still some some CB's playing TOO far off the WR's. The D bowed up with the had too, the three picks were HUGE.

ST was good, I think Ard kicked through the EZ everytime, preventing any good run backs. Loved the fake punt too!!

OVerall LOTS of room for improvement in almost every aspect of the game, including coaching. We have a long 9 days to get ready for kensucky. Just glad to get that first win!

Not impressed with Williams so far. Glad we have Wilds.

Seems like Williams is being too tentative. Can't ever get up to speed because he's so indecisive. Hope he fixes that because he has the potential to be as good of better than Wilds.

I think they pulled Williams on the run right before Shon took it to the house. Williams was running right and instead of cutting inside his lineman who had control of the defender he ran to the outside right into the tackle. Knott turned around and was like, what are you doing???

Legit DC...stable defensive scheme...

As long as we get better every game, we will be OK...defense is definitely a plus.

I think they pulled Williams on the run right before Shon took it to the house. Williams was running right and instead of cutting inside his lineman who had control of the defender he ran to the outside right into the tackle. Knott turned around and was like, what are you doing???

LOL! Yep. I saw that too.

LOL! Yep. I saw that too.

Yes, that was a touchdown if he follows the block. I think Williams is going to be good, but he needs some carries and more experience.

It is much easier to see the holes on television, believe me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT