ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier Knows He Has Something

It must be tiring to go through life always looking for something to complain about. Some posters on here must live alone or with other depressing people. Everyone has a right to his opinion but, if it is always negative, just post "I think" and we will know your opinion is that Carolina is pitiful and we will lose. We know who you are.
Another BS post. I don't look always look for something to complain about. There is just so much BS posted in these forums and I know it when I see it. For someone to try to spin Spurrier being frustrated and losing his composure for being angry about how the season ended and all the criticism he get's to mean that he knows we have some great team this year is completely delusional. If he knew had a great team or how the season was going to go he wouldn't have an attitude. He would be all smiles and chuckles with the media. Nothing would bother him. Just like every year he has no idea what kind of team he has until they take the field. Mitch could not beat out a walk-on last year and he still hasn't beaten him out. Thompson had no real back-ups last year and you think he is feeling cocky about this season with this guy as his starter? Come on now. Why the nonsense? What purpose does it serve?

ReadROOster: " ... I don't always look for something to complain about."

I believe you! You post predisposed to complain, it's ALL that you do. Your redundant comments exhibit a deep and profound dislike and disrespect for South Carolina, especially its football team - be it our coaches, our players or their 'true' fans.

" ... Why the nonsense? What purpose does it serve?"

Exactly! Your 'observations and opinions' add nothing to the discussion, absolutely nothing.

Your comments are self-serving - and I believe they're intentionally designed to create conflict. 'Fans' like you go a long way towards explaining why 'average' SAT and ACT scores at state universities generally lag behind those of private universities. As THE 'university' in South Carolina we're forced to accept 'bout anyone requesting admission - whether they're truly 'qualified', or not.

What I know best about anything is how much I don't know about most things, but after reading just a few of your posts I know this about you as well as any subject can be mastered - you are a sorry excuse for a 'Gamecock fan' ... but perfectly suited to your role on this board; which is primarily ... to make the rest of us look good no matter how often we might express some hair-brained notion 'cause even when we do (and WE DO lots of times) we still appear better educated, better informed, better suited to the task and better at expressing any 'opinion' better than you come across.

" There is just so much BS posted on this board and I know it when I see it."

Amen, brother! Testify! Tell it all ... my brother, tell it all! Look in that mirror and tell it all!

WE know it when we see it, too.

The ignore button is supposed to make the forum more livable by not displaying posts from those selected to ignore. Problem is, not enough people use it and continue to post rebuttals to posts from them. If more people ignore certain undesirables, whether actual taters or fellow travelers, then they will disappear into cyberspace because no one is even seeing their crap. No action by a moderator needed and much more effective.

Didn't we hear this exact same stuff last year??

"Spurrier knows how good this team will be. Making the Playoff is a realistic possibility" etc, etc, etc.

ReadROOster: " ... I don't always look for something to complain about."

I believe you! You post predisposed to complain, it's ALL that you do. Your redundant comments exhibit a deep and profound dislike and disrespect for South Carolina, especially its football team - be it our coaches, our players or their 'true' fans.

" ... Why the nonsense? What purpose does it serve?"

Exactly! Your 'observations and opinions' add nothing to the discussion, absolutely nothing.

Your comments are self-serving - and I believe they're intentionally designed to create conflict. 'Fans' like you go a long way towards explaining why 'average' SAT and ACT scores at state universities generally lag behind those of private universities. As THE 'university' in South Carolina we're forced to accept 'bout anyone requesting admission - whether they're truly 'qualified', or not.

What I know best about anything is how much I don't know about most things, but after reading just a few of your posts I know this about you as well as any subject can be mastered - you are a sorry excuse for a 'Gamecock fan' ... but perfectly suited to your role on this board; which is primarily ... to make the rest of us look good no matter how often we might express some hair-brained notion 'cause even when we do (and WE DO lots of times) we still appear better educated, better informed, better suited to the task and better at expressing any 'opinion' better than you come across.

" There is just so much BS posted on this board and I know it when I see it."

Amen, brother! Testify! Tell it all ... my brother, tell it all! Look in that mirror and tell it all!

WE know it when we see it, too.
Hey, I am Gamecock fan as true as the come. I am an alumn (that's right I graduated no problemo from THE University of South Carolina) and the only loyalty I have is to the name on the jersey as it is all that deserves it. It's a shame that you would chose to put your loyalty in a coach and player from UF above that. Obviously whenever the man is criticized for his mistakes on the job the sheep flock together to try to defend him like he's their long lost father. It's incredibly disturbing actually. It's not normal in the least. He is not some kind of great leader. He is a football coach. A very good one even though he is past his prime. Still, he get's to be criticized just like any other coach. Why is that such a big problem? It's what he signed up for. He doesn't need protection from critics. He doesn't need everyone to back off. All needs is to do a better job so no one can say his team is under performing. Or that his defense stinks. Or he made a terrible hire in the Ward as Defensive Coordinator. Because if that wasn't true, no one would be saying it. Simple as that.

Last edited:
Reactions: jerryusc
ReadROOster:

"It is a shame you that you would choose to put your loyalty in a coach and player from UF ... "

So there it is. It seems you still remember Spurrier's 'Gators kicking us all over our own field.

Well I do, too.

But he ain't a Gator (coach) any more - and he's directed 110% of his energy and considerable football intelligence to improving South Carolina from the day he arrived in Columbia wearing a Gamecock 'visor' - not one some yuppie might confuse with something made by Izod or purchased at the Dunes Golf & Beach Club in Myrtle Beach.

By the time Spurrier leaves he will have surpassed not just the time he served as Florida's HBC but the TOTAL time he was there as both a player and coach. Spurrier's a 'Gamecock' every bit as much as Greg Maddox was a 'Brave' not a 'Cub' once he put on OUR 'uniform'.

Past his prime? Hell, SOS is IN his 'prime' ... he's not a 'player' he's a COACH ... and his experience is one of the things that makes him so valuable. Using a business analogy what Spurrier's done for South Carolina probably exceeds what Lou Gerstner did for IBM, and God knows when he showed up the entrenched management at 'big blue' hated the thought a guy who 'knew zip' about IT would be taking over ... they were running one of the world's finest companies straight into the ground but preferred THAT to bringing in a guy who's background was credit cards, cigarettes, cookies, crackers and cheese.

All Gerstner did was take IBM's book value from $29B to $168B in 9-years. All SOS did in his first 9-years was beat Clemson SIX times when in the 20-years prior to his arrival we'd only beaten them FIVE!

OUR 'book value' went up, too ... not a SINGLE losing year since Spurrier arrived, win after Win after WIN, record after Record after RECORD - John Akers wanted to 'do it' like IBM had always 'done it' ... but it was 'ol Tom Watson (and John Akers) who were 'past their prime' ... I DO NOT want to 'go back'.

Spurrier's former success at Florida (and AGAINST 'Carolina) made me hate the guy when he was 'visiting'. Well, he ain't 'visiting' now - the guy lives here. So does MOST of his 'extended' family, not just his wife but his children and grandchildren. THIS (Columbia) has been THEIR "home" and the HBC has made it his home, too.

Loyalty? Steve Spurrier's shown more 'loyalty' towards 'Carolina football than you (or ME) EVER could. When BETTER COACHING JOBS were offered he DECLINED. Name his salary, 100% control, money out the ying/yang ("Bama, Tennessee, Texas, Auburn) he said NO ... he was trying to do something that nobody had ever been able to do. THAT is 'loyalty'.

He's done it, he's still doing it and he ain't done yet. We MIGHT end up 8-5 this year, who knows - our schedule is murder. But I believe we'll beat Clemson, win our FIFTH STRAIGHT bowl game and be even better in 2016. I ain't saying 'wait until next year' ... I'm saying we'll beat lots of people's a$$e$ THIS YEAR.

And the #1 GAMECOCK on campus will be leading the charge. I wish the administration would go ahead and give SOS an honorary MS in 'puttin' up with fan bull$hit' and award him an honorary P.hD in 'leading people out of the wilderness' - then, he too would be an 'alumni'.

Your 'logic' is completely illogical. ReadROOster ... you simply just LOVE to &itch.

SS1.... the question ought to be pretty simple. Was Spurrier brought to USC to win championships? Has he won any championships? He downplayed the Clemson game when he got to USC and now it is what he is hanging his hat on. Quite frankly, championships are the biggest differential between Clemson football and USC football. You can discount all of our ACC championships, but you may recall you played in that conference a long time with only one to show for it. Every teams goal is to win their conference championship and everything after that is gravy. That is what he did at Florida and the reason you all hated him. He won conference championships and rubbed yours and everybody else's face in it.

"When he chirps" like b4 the a&m game last yr & their schedule...ouch!

always liked the way vince poor mouthed his team (he was a master) & built up the other teams regardless of who it was> "Vanderbilt may have the finest left-handed quarterback we’ll see all season."

He actually said that about aTm AFTER the game.

SS1.... the question ought to be pretty simple. Was Spurrier brought to USC to win championships? Has he won any championships? He downplayed the Clemson game when he got to USC and now it is what he is hanging his hat on. Quite frankly, championships are the biggest differential between Clemson football and USC football. You can discount all of our ACC championships, but you may recall you played in that conference a long time with only one to show for it. Every teams goal is to win their conference championship and everything after that is gravy. That is what he did at Florida and the reason you all hated him. He won conference championships and rubbed yours and everybody else's face in it.

I don't think Coach was brought here to only win championships so much as he was brought here to WIN.. Simple as that. And he has.. I'd bet at least (1) teste that no one can/will dispute that based on our history before he was here and after he got here..

Also, I'd be willing to bet his contract doesn't include a statement saying he has to win championships to stay employed. I can think of 10 Coaches in 10 seconds that are contenders year in and year out that have yet to win one in their entire tenure, but their fan base didn't and hasn't demanded championships or get rid of the Coach. Maybe a few clowns, like we have here, but not as a collective fan base.. No way.

Richt for example has won a handful of SEC championships, but hasn't won it all. He's had slips to 7-8 wins and there are rumblings, but fortunately their administration knows a little more about the show than some of those toothless, redneck, dog fans with their cutoff jorts and Viceroy cigarettes sipping on their PBR that were calling for him to go. Again their admin knew better and they have continued to be at the top of the East year in and year out.. Maybe they should get rid of him. Derek Dooley is a legend and would be a shoo in.. Lol. Better yet, He is a legend of a legend and I bet he can still get ahold of Vince's play book to.. But guess what? Our Coach has already had his way with that playbook as well. Lol

Don't try and sugar coat our history as being contenders before he got here. We weren't even close to contenders. In his time, he's done absolutely that (win) and more than any Coach in our history. He has indeed made us relevant whether Clemson fans or coaches will admit it or not. As well, he actually has (1) SEC East title on his resume with us, so by your logic, he has done what he was brought here to do. Was it the SEC or National Championship, no. Absolutely not. But knowing what I know about our history, we truly must crawl before we stand to walk. We were just standing up when HBC arrived. We are now jogging past some of those historical "contenders". Michigan-check, Miami-check, UGA-check, Clemson-check, Tennessee-check, Florida-check and so on and so forth.. I speak for us all (USC fans, players, Coaches and Administration) when I say we all hope to be sprinters one day..

I WOULD ACTUALLY JOIN IN WITH THE DOOM AND GLOOMERS IF WE WERE TO START TO TREND BACK TOWARD OUR PAST ON A REGULAR BASIS. Instead of coming to a free board and bitching though, I would start with an actual letter to the administration (if you have not, you will learn that is actually a much more productive outlet for said bitching). Believe it or not, the administration is paid to win and they care greatly about such. If the administration doesn't heed the urgency of my message, I stop spending $10,000 a year for GC dues, (6) tickets to football, (4) tickets in basketball and (3) in baseball. My family would love to spend that $ on other stuff like vacations, jewelry, shoes, etc. (I live with 3 women. My toy list would feature guns, explosives, more guns, boats, motorcycles, etc. Lol). Maybe lose a few of those season packages and they take note, but I promise they don't see your brand of fandomonium on the free board. Lol

Winning will afford the opportunity for legit championships and even with last year, this program is headed in the proper direction. 20 years ago, when I was a student, 5-6 and 6-5 was reality. (I actually called Sparky as a student and complained after a particularly rough rectal probing by the competition one Saturday. Guess what? He actually called me back and agreed it was a poor performance and assured me they would coach and play better). Funny, they actually did..

The administration listened to the fans who demanded more in the past and went and procured the likes of Sparky Woods, Brad Scott, (not that the (2) former did any good) and eventually Lou Holtz (thanks for all he did for us stretching our legs so that we were able to start jogging when HBC finally arrived)..

I think if you were to ask him yourself, he would still tell you Clemson isn't as important to us as our conference rivals. Why would they be if your goal is to win your conference. I think the importance he placed on the SEC schedule versus our rival actually helped us get over the hump with CU. Now, it is CU that places the importance of our game over others by bringing out the clock. I heard our Coach took down banners saying "beat Clemson" in the locker room because he didn't want any special attention placed on them... Fans pissed and moaned, but the proof is damn hard to argue with. Presently, even with a 7-6 team from last year, I show up to all above sports games and yell my ass off and spend my $ on MY USC!!!!

Go Gamecocks!!

Quite frankly, championships are the biggest differential between Clemson football and USC football

Actually, I believe the biggest differential in the (2) programs to be that we win the game more often than you all do lately :)

Your ACC championship means absolutely nothing to us when we beat you all. In fact, some here will even anoint US as ACC champions since we beat you, which is ludicrous but funny as hell to watch the steam come out of your ears when said.. Lol

OK, Links - I'll do as you suggest and 'discount' all the ACC championship so we can discuss crawling 'fore we walk.

Championships? Humm - well, let's start at the 'beginning' - STATE CHAMPIONS!
Nah, that probably won't float an ESPN-writers boat but it sho' do help 'decipher' how we doin' against YOU!

'gotta walk 'fore you can run.

'Sort of like the fella' told by his companion while running from a bear "WE can't outrun this bear!"
UNTIL we're over the hump and competing for those 'other' championships all we gotta' 'outrun' is YOU.

Ask ANY SC kid still in high school WHO has been 'College Football Champion' of South Carolina for the majority of their lives and they'll tell you 'Coach Spurrier's won most of those 'championships'.

Reactions: Mr CockStrong
I heard some fans say the same thing last year. Let the team's play on the field speak for itself.

Go Gamecocks!

SC 95
I know, we're gonna have fans say things like that every year. But there is a marked difference in the way he's talking this year as compared to last. And SOS gets giddy and mouthy when he's feeling good about his squad. That's just the truth about how he works. Personally I freakin love it. I just watched one of his pressers from the last couple days and it's like he's looking for any reason to be a smartass to the media. He didn't like getting **** on last year and his offseason and it's pretty obvious that he's convinced he's about to get some payback

I don't think Coach was brought here to only win championships so much as he was brought here to WIN.. Simple as that. And he has.. I'd bet at least (1) teste that no one can/will dispute that based on our history before he was here and after he got here..

Also, I'd be willing to bet his contract doesn't include a statement saying he has to win championships to stay employed. I can think of 10 Coaches in 10 seconds that are contenders year in and year out that have yet to win one in their entire tenure, but their fan base didn't and hasn't demanded championships or get rid of the Coach. Maybe a few clowns, like we have here, but not as a collective fan base.. No way.

Richt for example has won a handful of SEC championships, but hasn't won it all. He's had slips to 7-8 wins and there are rumblings, but fortunately their administration knows a little more about the show than some of those toothless, redneck, dog fans with their cutoff jorts and Viceroy cigarettes sipping on their PBR that were calling for him to go. Again their admin knew better and they have continued to be at the top of the East year in and year out.. Maybe they should get rid of him. Derek Dooley is a legend and would be a shoo in.. Lol. Better yet, He is a legend of a legend and I bet he can still get ahold of Vince's play book to.. But guess what? Our Coach has already had his way with that playbook as well. Lol

Don't try and sugar coat our history as being contenders before he got here. We weren't even close to contenders. In his time, he's done absolutely that (win) and more than any Coach in our history. He has indeed made us relevant whether Clemson fans or coaches will admit it or not. As well, he actually has (1) SEC East title on his resume with us, so by your logic, he has done what he was brought here to do. Was it the SEC or National Championship, no. Absolutely not. But knowing what I know about our history, we truly must crawl before we stand to walk. We were just standing up when HBC arrived. We are now jogging past some of those historical "contenders". Michigan-check, Miami-check, UGA-check, Clemson-check, Tennessee-check, Florida-check and so on and so forth.. I speak for us all (USC fans, players, Coaches and Administration) when I say we all hope to be sprinters one day..

I WOULD ACTUALLY JOIN IN WITH THE DOOM AND GLOOMERS IF WE WERE TO START TO TREND BACK TOWARD OUR PAST ON A REGULAR BASIS. Instead of coming to a free board and bitching though, I would start with an actual letter to the administration (if you have not, you will learn that is actually a much more productive outlet for said bitching). Believe it or not, the administration is paid to win and they care greatly about such. If the administration doesn't heed the urgency of my message, I stop spending $10,000 a year for GC dues, (6) tickets to football, (4) tickets in basketball and (3) in baseball. My family would love to spend that $ on other stuff like vacations, jewelry, shoes, etc. (I live with 3 women. My toy list would feature guns, explosives, more guns, boats, motorcycles, etc. Lol). Maybe lose a few of those season packages and they take note, but I promise they don't see your brand of fandomonium on the free board. Lol

Winning will afford the opportunity for legit championships and even with last year, this program is headed in the proper direction. 20 years ago, when I was a student, 5-6 and 6-5 was reality. (I actually called Sparky as a student and complained after a particularly rough rectal probing by the competition one Saturday. Guess what? He actually called me back and agreed it was a poor performance and assured me they would coach and play better). Funny, they actually did..

The administration listened to the fans who demanded more in the past and went and procured the likes of Sparky Woods, Brad Scott, (not that the (2) former did any good) and eventually Lou Holtz (thanks for all he did for us stretching our legs so that we were able to start jogging when HBC finally arrived)..

I think if you were to ask him yourself, he would still tell you Clemson isn't as important to us as our conference rivals. Why would they be if your goal is to win your conference. I think the importance he placed on the SEC schedule versus our rival actually helped us get over the hump with CU. Now, it is CU that places the importance of our game over others by bringing out the clock. I heard our Coach took down banners saying "beat Clemson" in the locker room because he didn't want any special attention placed on them... Fans pissed and moaned, but the proof is damn hard to argue with. Presently, even with a 7-6 team from last year, I show up to all above sports games and yell my ass off and spend my $ on MY USC!!!!

Go Gamecocks!!
Certainly a reasonable response. Spurrier was brought to SC to win games, but I think to go along with that there was some expectation (or at least hope) that along with it would come championships....not talking Natty's here, but conference titles. No one on our side or yours cares about division championships, but every team's first goal is to win conference championships. I'll bet an arm and a leg that you had rather won five straight SEC titles rather than have beaten us five straight years. Since you didn't win conference titles, then beating us is what you have hung your hats on.....the same thing we would have done if we were in your boat, so I don't fault your fans for that.

Regarding the importance of the Clemson game for Spurrier......let the Tigers win a couple more and see if he doesn't get a clock or put the banners back up. I know Spurrier and any team that beats him a few times in a row becomes a big target for him!

Reactions: CockaDude-a-Dude
Certainly a reasonable response. Spurrier was brought to SC to win games, but I think to go along with that there was some expectation (or at least hope) that along with it would come championships....not talking Natty's here, but conference titles. No one on our side or yours cares about division championships, but every team's first goal is to win conference championships. I'll bet an arm and a leg that you had rather won five straight SEC titles rather than have beaten us five straight years. Since you didn't win conference titles, then beating us is what you have hung your hats on.....the same thing we would have done if we were in your boat, so I don't fault your fans for that.

Regarding the importance of the Clemson game for Spurrier......let the Tigers win a couple more and see if he doesn't get a clock or put the banners back up. I know Spurrier and any team that beats him a few times in a row becomes a big target for him!

Agree somewhat. I do care about division championships though because that puts you in position for the conference. If you aren't in position to begin with, you're done..

And you are right. I would rather have (5) SEC titles than beat CU (5) years in a row. No argument there, but having not done that, the (5) straight over CU was a hell of a consolation.. :)

As well, if you beat SOS, I do,think he takes it to heart and does everything he can to fire back. Not sure he would change his methods by putting up signs and clocks to do it though. "That" screams desperation. The clock didn't beat us last year. CU did and deservedly so. They were the better team.

links9073 wrote:

" ... I know (emphasis supplied) Spurrier and any team that beats him a few times in a row becomes a big target for him!"

I don't 'know' the HBC but met him a few times, though never one-on-one. How did you get to know him ... and what team(s) ever beat him 'a few times in a row'? I seem to remember FSU giving him trouble during the 'regular' season but not so much in bowls or championships, and certainly not 'a few times in a row' - ever. I think Mississippi State did beat him twice while at Florida, and probably Miami a couple of times in the 11-years he coached the 'Gators, as well ... but I don't remember if they ever did it more that twice in a row, which, granted -
Spurrier would probably consider a 'streak'.

Spurrier's a complex guy, no doubt ... but a proven winner, too. He changed SC football forever and even his BIGGEST detractors in the press or on opposing sidelines who want to cuss him or beat his a$$ for something he said that embarrassed them or even offended them have also said throughout his entire career that he runs a VERY 'clean' program. SOME of it probably is 'ego' - as the HBC knows he'll still be here after players graduate and the 'program' (to him) is just as much a reflection of who and what he is as it is about the 'players'.

Steve Spurrier is not done winning football games at South Carolina. With regard to Clemson since we're in different 'conferences' it's probably also true beating Clemson isn't his 'top' priority - but don't think he doesn't intend to pick right up again beating you 'a few times in a row'. So, relax ... it's doubtful you'll become a 'big target' anytime soon for SOS. But for the majority of us as 'fans' ... Clemson will remain a 'target'.

No, you don't know Spurrier. If you did, you'd never make such a silly statement.

I think some people have forgotten, last year at the 2014 SEC media days the HBC was asked what kind of team he thought he had & he said "decent". He was dead on. Coach Spurrier may be a lot of things but one thing he isn't known for is being a liar. He's said numerous times that he has a "dang good team". I have no reason not to believe him. With the addition of Jon Hoke, a better D line, scheme & secondary, I think the defense will be much improved, & the HBC has a lot of talent on offense so I'm excited about this 2015 team & their potential to be a good team. Go gamecocks!

No, you don't know Spurrier. If you did, you'd never make such a silly statement.
You have no idea whether I know Spurrier or not....and I'll bet I have been around him in a non-football setting more times than you and have gotten more than a glimpse of his personality. He is extremely competitive and even gets a tad bent out of shape when he is beaten out of a few bucks on the golf course. Maybe "bent out of shape" is not the right term, but he certainly wants to beat the guy that won the money from him...not because of the dough...he just doesn't like to lose. And you think...he doesn't put a special emphasis on someone who may have beat him in football game...especially more than one. He may not put up signs and clocks, but he's got a tick mark by certain teams in his own mind!

You have no idea whether I know Spurrier or not....and I'll bet I have been around him in a non-football setting more times than you and have gotten more than a glimpse of his personality. He is extremely competitive and even gets a tad bent out of shape when he is beaten out of a few bucks on the golf course. Maybe "bent out of shape" is not the right term, but he certainly wants to beat the guy that won the money from him...not because of the dough...he just doesn't like to lose. And you think...he doesn't put a special emphasis on someone who may have beat him in football game...especially more than one. He may not put up signs and clocks, but he's got a tick mark by certain teams in his own mind!

The fact that you even felt the need to defend such a silly comment tells me all I need to know. Yeah, you know Coach Spurrier alright. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

The fact that you even felt the need to defend such a silly comment tells me all I need to know. Yeah, you know Coach Spurrier alright. :rolleyes::D:rolleyes:
Now that's funny! Let me rephrase my comment..... Any team that beats Spurrier a few times in a row will not be invited back to play again! Sound OK?

Cockednblowded, hmmmm there's got to be innuendo in there somewhere. Anyway, tks for such a long thoughtful response. I always kinda wondered that if Sparky had been kept on longer he might have been a success.

Good to see the HBC upbeat and happy after the first practice. Hope this turns out to be a good year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, happy coaches mean nothing in the pre-season(see last year)...After the first game, we will know what we truly have(see TAMU game last year)...Was one of many who were disappointed in the coaches' preseason evaluation last year...

Cockednblowded, hmmmm there's got to be innuendo in there somewhere. Anyway, tks for such a long thoughtful response. I always kinda wondered that if Sparky had been kept on longer he might have been a success.

I started USC in '90 and used to play basketball with some of the players and played on a traveling flag football team with a few in my mid to late 20's as well. Most of them would set your ass straight if you said anything bad about Sparky. Lol. They loved the man.

Reactions: SportsSuites1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT