ADVERTISEMENT

SpursUp HUGE Surprise DJ Daniel. #1 JUCO Corner

Good to see Muschamp winning some battles on Georgia boys that uga wanted. Jamyest Williams comes to mind, as well as Sandidge even though he was from North Carolina

Reactions: rogue cock
Georgia fans in the office saying he probably tried to commit to UGA and they told him they didn't have a spot for him
Yep, that why UGA sports was there to cover a commitment that could not be validated...mutts are something else!

Yes - Dawg Nation recruiting show "Before the Hedges" was there covering it live. Host said afterward he was "shocked." Must see TV - priceless! Welcome to D.J.! Last D.J. we had turned out pretty well!

Reactions: cockofdawn
I'm still wishing he could play now for the sake of quality depth. But I know that's fanciful.
We have a redshirt corner and a projected starter (last year) redshirt safety moving up as well as Harvey and Ibe coming in, all with experience or a year in the system, plus the freshman, 4* corner Horn, corner Gipson, and safety Mukuamu, saftety Roderick. All of these back up the existing DBs from last year that return. We have good depth.

Reactions: rogue cock
We have a redshirt corner and a projected starter (last year) redshirt safety moving up as well as Harvey and Ibe coming in, all with experience or a year in the system, plus the freshman, 4* corner Horn, corner Gipson, and safety Mukuamu, saftety Roderick. All of these back up the existing DBs from last year that return. We have good depth.
Quality depth. We'll see.

You are right and these guys will be even better as they gain experience

Tavyn Jackson is the redshirt freshman, he was just released for medical reasons (school still honoring enrollment), so lose one there. However, we also have redshirt sophmore Korey Banks converting to DB from WR, to help.

This is so sweet! 247 still has his crystal ball at 100% UGA, but shows him a hard commit to us. :D

Congrats, you got a good DB. We have a big flip coming and DJ was the odd man out. Rather have a 5 star play 4yrs or 5 with a redshirt than a JUCO playing only two. The Media guys there to cover the announcement had not been informed. The sooner you boys realize that Kirby is playing chess whilst Muschamp is playing checkers the sooner you'll come to terms with the obvious.

6yh0z4.jpg

Congrats, you got a good DB. We have a big flip coming and DJ was the odd man out. Rather have a 5 star play 4yrs or 5 with a redshirt than a JUCO playing only two. The Media guys there to cover the announcement had not been informed. The sooner you boys realize that Kirby is playing chess whilst Muschamp is playing checkers the sooner you'll come to terms with the obvious.

6yh0z4.jpg
This should go over well.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

6yh0z4.jpg
Destiny, I don't think you realize that Muschamp is playing 3D chess. It'll be too late, by the time Kirby realizes it. :D

6yh0z4.jpg
LOL. So he had no UGA offer? My bad.
Kirby plays tiddly winks.

6yh0z4.jpg
You need to read DawgNation more. They have already belied that excuse.

6yh0z4.jpg

they are coaching football but your effort at an analogy is noted.......... better luck next time

LOL. So he had no UGA offer? My bad.
Kirby plays tiddly winks.
Wat? Where did I say DJ had no offer? Of course he had an offer. But when he was told there was no room at the Inn he jumped to you guys. I don't think there was any SC media there covering the announcement were there? Muschamp didn't expect a verbal from him at all. Like I said, congrats, you got a good DB but don't start crowing like you stole one from UGA cause it wasn't like that by a longshot. What the Kang wants, the Kang gets.
DRgPxwYVwAAdOSo.jpg

Wat? Where did I say DJ had no offer? Of course he had an offer. But when he was told there was no room at the Inn he jumped to you guys. I don't think there was any SC media there covering the announcement were there? Muschamp didn't expect a verbal from him at all. Like I said, congrats, you got a good DB but don't start crowing like you stole one from UGA cause it wasn't like that by a longshot. What the Kang wants, the Kang gets.
DRgPxwYVwAAdOSo.jpg
You said the media guys had not been informed. Of what? That Kirby got "Gronked"? (Clemson analogy-look it up)

You're funny though.

DRgPxwYVwAAdOSo.jpg
Lying leghumper spin, the uga media was there just to see him commit to USC? Wow, you must be dizzy from your our spin. The kid was stolen right under your butt sniffing nose. Just deal with it.

DRgPxwYVwAAdOSo.jpg
You need to inform DawgNation of that because they disagree with you. Y'all have several DBs leaving after this year and Smart wanted an experienced Daniel to replace one of them and did not want to rely on a freshman to fill that void. Makes sense except evidently to you.

You need to inform DawgNation of that because they disagree with you. Y'all have several DBs leaving after this year and Smart wanted an experienced Daniel to replace one of them and did not want to rely on a freshman to fill that void. Makes sense except evidently to you.
Not factual. UGA will lose 1 maybe 2 DBs that will play significant time this year.

The recruiting sites stopped ranking JUCO’s very high a few years ago for whatever reason.
I guess they don't think they're "sexy" enough? They've been off the recruiting radar most people follow for awhile. And they will have to sit out a year, so why hype them now? Just a guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT