ADVERTISEMENT

Stephen Davis Jr Gone

hotshotcock

Dec 31, 2009
Easley, SC
South Carolina running back Stephen Davis Jr. is no longer on the football roster. He was not at practice with the team on Monday night and has been subtracted from the school's official roster. A USC spokesperson was not aware of the reason he's no longer with the team.

South Carolina running back Stephen Davis Jr. is no longer on the football roster. He was not at practice with the team on Monday night and has been subtracted from the school's official roster. A USC spokesperson was not aware of the reason he's no longer with the team.
fWx327.gif

He will turn back up. His story is too weird to end this way. Problem is that I think there is a better chance is is for something off the field than something on it

Per Twitter, he probably won't play for anybody. He just doesn't love the game of football.

I was hoping he would of played defense but maybe running back is his dream like his father.

Per Twitter, he probably won't play for anybody. He just doesn't love the game of football.
Understandable. Could be for years he's played in the shadow of his old man; doing what everyone else wanted him to do - follow in those footsteps. If that's the case, young man has to live *his* life, and do what makes him happy. Just spit-ballin' here.... Best of luck to him in his future.

Reactions: tngamecock#
Injuries can do that to a player . Do you guys remember Matt Coffee?? I watched him play in high school and he was one of the hardest hitters I've ever seen on a football field . He also played RB but he was one of the scariest inside LB's . Every game he would knock somebody out . I was so excited to see him go to USC and then he had a severe ACL tear his Senior year in high school . He redshirted at USC and recovered 100% and then the first time he touched the field his freshman year he tore it again and never played again . Very sad . Super nice kid and had the potential to play in the NFL like his brother. Seems like some players are just snakebit .

Reactions: cockn'fyr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT