ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Gilmore Greyshirt?

statelinecock

Oct 2, 2010
Just read were he may end up doing that here. Really made a boneheaded desicion not to commit and since then has lost all the offers from the other power 5 schools. Seen were he now may choose to Greyshirt here.

That works. We will have some very good DBs in here and already gave his scholly away. I did read that there are some schools that have him as an alternate if a DB drops them, so there's still a good chance he could go elsewhere. His brother could afford to pay a year's tuition.

I think he’s a slot reciever at the next level. We need all the athleticism as we can get.

Reactions: king ward
related to Stephon Gilmore???

No, he is related to this Gilmore, and has the same temper , good for defense

source.gif

I'm not sure he was boneheaded. I just think he didn't understand the recruiting process in this day and time. What does an 18 yr old know ? And maybe he didn't seek out an advisor/mentor. Hope he is a scholarship gamecock down the road. He has talent.

I'm not sure he was boneheaded. I just think he didn't understand the recruiting process in this day and time. What does an 18 yr old know ? And maybe he didn't seek out an advisor/mentor. Hope he is a scholarship gamecock down the road. He has talent.
His brother went through the recruiting process. The only difference is the early signing period and he isn’t as highly touted. Maybe he thought he was.

His brother went through the whole process and could have been a mentor. I think he just thought he was much better than he actually is, wanted to do the "keep um waiting and guessing" game like recruits like to do. Works if you're a 5*.

By the way his parents named a kid Steven and Stephon. They must have loved Family Matters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT