ADVERTISEMENT

Steven Gilmore

gfluvsthecocks

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2011
Just saw he was Conference USA All Freshman selection at Marshall this year. I know it's not the SEC, but between he and Bryce Thompson that's two guys that we could have had who are doing well as Freshmen.

On one hand, I hate that we didn't get them here. On the other hand, makes me feel great about the staffs ability to identify talent.

Just saw he was Conference USA All Freshman selection at Marshall this year. I know it's not the SEC, but between he and Bryce Thompson that's two guys that we could have had who are doing well as Freshmen.

On one hand, I hate that we didn't get them here. On the other hand, makes me feel great about the staffs ability to identify talent.
Gilmore had the offer but yanked the staff around until the offer was pulled. And I’m glad Thompson isn’t here, Id take a staff with integrity over a recruit anyday.

Raise your hand if you clicked because you thought the OP didn't know Stephon Gilmore's name... *raises hand*

As a side note, good post OP.

Not me. You need to increase your time following recruiting gurus meaningless ‘updates’ I. E. Kornblutt, Pro, and Will babble.

Reactions: Cock-a-Doo
Thompson had enough integrity for Tennessee. I realize that they don`t have much of that, but no way we shouldn`t have him playing in our secondary. We have had enough trouble over the years with Tennessee pilfering talent from the state, then we give them a prized recruit on a silver platter.

Reactions: mannblack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT