ADVERTISEMENT

Stock Market Question

LOL

hypocrites

Trump raises coronavirus stimulus offer to $1.8 trillion, then says he wants bigger bill than Dems or GOP​

Trump suggests he won't sign relief bill into law unless Congress makes changes including increasing stimulus checks to $2,000​

Trump called the idea of $600 stimulus checks a "disgrace" while not mentioning that the idea for the checks came from his own Treasury Secretary, Steve Mnuchin who had negotiated the deal with Democrats and Republicans. Trump blindsided Mnuchin by suggesting he wouldn't sign the bill and wanted the checks to be raised to $2,000.

WRONG.

That was just Trump on the way out the door. The rest of the REPUBLICAN PARTY said no. $2000 didn't get in the bill, and Trump did sign it.

Of course, Dems came along and gave them a total of $2000 anyway. Most Dems wanted $2000 the entire time. Most Dems wanted $2000 on top of the $600, totaling $2600.

What do you think that hospital bill would be if you just paid for the services rendered to you? Instead of footing the bill for 8 people before you who “can’t afford” it. $40 aspirin, $600 IV. Bull crap. Let me pay for what I used and let others do the same. No more insurance, no more handouts. Stop making those of us who can pay, pay for triple or quadruple the service because others couldn’t.
So the ones who cant afford to go would be just SOL?

WRONG.

That was just Trump on the way out the door. The rest of the REPUBLICAN PARTY said no. $2000 didn't get in the bill, and Trump did sign it.

Of course, Dems came along and gave them a total of $2000 anyway. Most Dems wanted $2000 the entire time. Most Dems wanted $2000 on top of the $600, totaling $2600.
So a couple things:

1) Since the Republican Party was against the increased spending that Trump wanted is this acknowledgment that the real RINOs were/are Trump and his loyalists?

2) If he knew he was on his way out the door in October of 2020 (a full month before the election) why has he spent 2 years fund raising off of “fraud”?

So a couple things:

1) Since the Republican Party was against the increased spending that Trump wanted is this acknowledgment that the real RINOs were/are Trump and his loyalists?

2) If he knew he was on his way out the door in October of 2020 (a full month before the election) why has he spent 2 years fund raising off of “fraud”?

That wasn't October. That was December, after the election was over.

And no, Trump knew what was going to happen. Democrats wanted $2000 and Republicans agreed to $600. Trump knew Biden would run down to Georgia and tell everyone that he would give them the full $2000 if they elected his Dem goons to the Senate, and that's EXACTLY what Biden did. He literally bought the Georgia runoffs with no consequences. Stating policy is one thing. Outright saying he will send you a $2000 check if you vote for his candidates is about as corrupt as you get. Not sure how that is even legal. A new low for Democrats. But a least they are saying it out loud now.

Trump's mistake was thinking he could outpander the Democrats and that Republicans would go along with it.

That wasn't October. That was December, after the election was over.

And no, Trump knew what was going to happen. Democrats wanted $2000 and Republicans agreed to $600. Trump knew Biden would run down to Georgia and tell everyone that he would give them the full $2000 if they elected his Dem goons to the Senate, and that's EXACTLY what Biden did. He literally bought the Georgia runoffs with no consequences. Stating policy is one thing. Outright saying he will send you a $2000 check if you vote for his candidates is about as corrupt as you get. Not sure how that is even legal. A new low for Democrats. But a least they are saying it out loud now.

Trump's mistake was thinking he could outpander the Democrats and that Republicans would go along with it.
The bill started long before December and he was pushing for a bigger bill all along. He also wanted to make sure his name was on the checks. These aren’t even questionable things yet there is still a weird desire to pretend like it never happened.

Every one can’t tho.
Sure they can. If an X-ray coat $15 versus $75. I’m not talking about catastrophic stuff. I’m talking about normal stuff. Folks who take their kids to the doc for a runny nose. Go sit in an emergency room. There are a dozen people in there who are there for a runny nose and a low grade fever, and they “can’t pay their bill or Medicaid pays it”. Which actually means you and I pay for it.

He literally bought the Georgia runoffs with no consequences. Stating policy is one thing. Outright saying he will send you a $2000 check if you vote for his candidates is about as corrupt as you get. Not sure how that is even legal.
The deploracrats loved to talk about quid pro quo....well this is it. That senile despot deserves impeachment. At least.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
The bill started long before December and he was pushing for a bigger bill all along. He also wanted to make sure his name was on the checks. These aren’t even questionable things yet there is still a weird desire to pretend like it never happened.

He did NOT ask for bigger checks all along. He asked for the $600 checks to be increased to $2000 on Dec 22nd, 2020.

FACT. Not weird. Not pretend. That's exactly what happened.

Here's the story from a commie news source you might believe.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/22/9494...ce-asks-for-changes-after-bitter-negotiations

Reactions: mikeypen
Sure they can. If an X-ray coat $15 versus $75. I’m not talking about catastrophic stuff. I’m talking about normal stuff. Folks who take their kids to the doc for a runny nose. Go sit in an emergency room. There are a dozen people in there who are there for a runny nose and a low grade fever, and they “can’t pay their bill or Medicaid pays it”. Which actually means you and I pay for it.
I've known people who without Medicaid , would be in a very bad situation.if you ever had to work and still didn't have enough money to pay all the bills, you would know. Practically everyone who draws a paycheck pays into the system. Not everyone can have a nice paying job.

Janet Yellen says today: "Well, look, I think I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take,"

She "thinks" she was wrong? Jesus, fire these people. Stevie Wonder saw this coming.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
Janet Yellen says today: "Well, look, I think I was wrong then about the path that inflation would take,"

She "thinks" she was wrong? Jesus, fire these people. Stevie Wonder saw this coming.
She knew exactly what path it would take. Anyone who has taken a basic ECON course did.

Her lay-on-the-sword announcement yesterday was bedded in market manipulation. They all front run their manufactured news to get rich at everyone's elses expense.

I've known people who without Medicaid , would be in a very bad situation.if you ever had to work and still didn't have enough money to pay all the bills, you would know. Practically everyone who draws a paycheck pays into the system. Not everyone can have a nice paying job.
Not trying to argue with you here. But I have a pretty good paying job. Have insurance and the whole bit. Just finished cancer treatments for the last 2 years. I do not qualify for medicaid due to my salary. I owe Spartanburg Regional over 10k in expenses not paid by my insurance. I pay 100 per month and will until I am able to pay it off one way or another. Go to any ER on a Friday night. You will see the same folks there for sniffles etc. that you would have seen before Obamacare. Only difference is they now have a plan where they have a PCP that they could use, but I guess choose not to, and I have crappy insurance that I pay way too much for.

She knew exactly what path it would take. Anyone who has taken a basic ECON course did.

Her lay-on-the-sword announcement yesterday was bedded in market manipulation. They all front run their manufactured news to get rich at everyone's elses expense.
Exactly. She was receiving high-dollar speaking gigs from Goldman and others once they determined that she would get the nod for the position. It's all just a one big game they play to keep the money flowing to those at the top.

Politicians used to care about their legacy. Now it's just how much money they can amass during their tenure. All grounded in new age nihilism.

Not trying to argue with you here. But I have a pretty good paying job. Have insurance and the whole bit. Just finished cancer treatments for the last 2 years. I do not qualify for medicaid due to my salary. I owe Spartanburg Regional over 10k in expenses not paid by my insurance. I pay 100 per month and will until I am able to pay it off one way or another. Go to any ER on a Friday night. You will see the same folks there for sniffles etc. that you would have seen before Obamacare. Only difference is they now have a plan where they have a PCP that they could use, but I guess choose not to, and I have crappy insurance that I pay way too much for.
Praying for your good health 🙏.

Prayers for your healing my friend. I live in Spartanburg.

Reactions: roosterbell
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT