ADVERTISEMENT

Stockton Just Decommitted - post on Twitter

I guess it doesn't mean we're out of it and I'm sure our staff will still recruit him, but I don't think decommits often recommit.

Not surprised but I think the past week proves Bobo is about as honest and on the up and up as ..... well, lets just say he is pretty slimy. Maybe the players saw something and left. We tried to support him when he said honor commitment and be loyal but the last week up until now says that is in NO WAY what he believes or truly teaches anyone unless it benefits him.

Not surprised but I think the past week proves Bobo is about as honest and on the up and up as ..... well, lets just say he is pretty slimy. Maybe the players saw something and left. We tried to support him when he said honor commitment and be loyal but the last week up until now says that is in NO WAY what he believes or truly teaches anyone unless it benefits him.

Yeah, he's a dirt bag. Coaching is a dog eat dog profession, but you can still be honorable in how you carry out your business.

It was expected and the right move for the kid. He needed to open it back up. Like a poster said earlier.— Auburn was 1/2 our wins. —- They are not any further ahead of us. The kid has some decisions to make.

Really can't blame him at this point. Totally unknown staff with an OC that let's face it didn't set the world on fire at his previous stops. He should evaluate at this point.

Reactions: SOSUSC
Can't really blame him, given the uncertainty of our program he made the best decision for himself in the moment. So I assume something outside of Bobo drew him in to USC. Time for the staff to capitalize on it and earn his trust again.

Shaw can't have any direct contact with him for recruiting purposes, can he?
Isn't there something about "pre-existing" relationships. If a coach has known a dad for years, and has known the kid for the kids entire life, it seems a little strange that the coach has to cut off all contact...

Reactions: rogue cock
He was part of Coach Boom and Coach Bobo’s plan to build us into a powerhouse. Now, we start over, but Beamer ball is going to be great. It might not happen day 1, but Alabama will soon wish they were us.

Give me some of what you are drinking. I need to be at that level of suspended mental reality for a little while

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Back to the drawing board. Who knows what goes through the mind of a kid and why he committed. It isn’t like he is the only kid in history to decommit. He won’t be the last. Everybody has decommits except Bama

It’s a lose but not the end of the world. Kids commit to coaches and not programs. It will take time to recruit these kind of players. I have faith in this staff to rebound on the recruiting trail next year and build something competitive.

Nothing about negative message board posters? I thought they ruled the football program?

LOL.

The day after hearing the news OC is more like it.

I think the other hires have promise but that OC guy smacked of a Beamer buddy being hired. He as much as said he was going to hire him if he could. OL, TE, whatev.

Not because he was one of the best OC candidates out there.

I’m sure Stockton was real impressed.

The good news Beamer and the other Satterfield guy get a chance to show how dynamic their offensive philosophy and abilities are this season. Stay in his ear and show him something.

Do we not still have good potential quarterbacks in Doty and Gauthier? I think so. In addition I have faith that CSB and his staff will find another one, Maybe not five star, but a good one! JMO.

Sucks, but I doubt we are out of it by any means. It will be here or Auburn. UGA just got Vandergriff, so I am not sure how much of a player they are.

Reactions: carolinamyke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT