ADVERTISEMENT

Strange But True: The Wyoming Basketball Team

permacock70

Aug 31, 2000
is flying to the East Coast just to play the Gamecocks and then are returning to Laramie for a home game Sat.

By the way, it's currently 16 degrees in Laramie with a projected low of 8. Those are some tough Cowboys!

By the way, Laramie was the home of William Carlisle, probably the dumbest train robber in US history.

Last edited:
Reactions: bloodyspur
Want to go out there. I usually watch the Cowboys at the end of Saturday night. Usually a much calmer experience than watching an SEC game.

Don’t know if I’m the only one but imagine there aren’t many others.....those fans usually look cold

I hear ya. Was out west this past summer and fell in love with Wyoming. Even got me a Cowboys hat and t-shirt. Living here in the Atlanta area has given me a real appreciation for wide-open spaces.

is flying to the East Coast just to play the Gamecocks and then are returning to Laramie for a home game Sat.

By the way, it's currently 16 degrees in Laramie with a projected low of 8. Those are some tough Cowboys!

By the way, Laramie was the home of William Carlisle, probably the dumbest train robber in US history.
Um. They play indoors.

One of the kids on my daughter's swim team just signed with Wyoming. Pretty cool story about their coach (who swam at Auburn). Link Yes, they swim indoors, too.

I was wondering if they flew here for one midweek game, I figured they must have an East coast swing. Guess , I know now.

The Wyoming Basketball team features a connection to the Palmetto State and Gamecock connection. I know the game was last night, but assistant coach Jeremy Shyatt is the sun of former Clemson coach Larry Shyatt, an alum of Daniel High School and was a graduate assistant with the Gamecocks under Dave Odom when they went to the NCAA Tournament

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT