ADVERTISEMENT

Straw Poll On Mask Rules

Correct. And they've pretty much nailed it so far which is surreal.

And yes, it does alter your genetics says both Harvard and MIT {link below}:
Our genomes are riddled with bits and pieces of viral genomes. If anything this should make people more open to vaccination. I would rather get 2 doses of mRNA versus walking around with Covid spreading throughout all various types of cells in my body for weeks. The chances of an integration event in the later is magnitudes higher.

Just wear a mask. Some mask rules are silly and contradictory. Just wear it. It keeps other people healthy - the whole point of this thing. There are simple steps to reduce the spread. I have been so surprised how little inconveniences people in this country.

Yep... just "shut up and obey"
This is a test.... its only the beginning.

Last edited:
The non peer reviewed pre print referenced above is not even talking about the vaccine. Further, “the mRNA (in the case of the RNA-based vaccine) will remain in the cytoplasm and will not enter into the nucleus, where the host DNA resides. And importantly, humans do not have the required reverse transcriptase (that is usually encoded by retroviral viruses) to actually reverse transcribe the RNA into DNA for its genomic incorporation...”

Reactions: ClemDent
There was never a statewide mask mandate in SC. It was left up to the individual counties and municipalities.
We never had one in our town. The stores and restaurants had signs up and the latter and would do curb service. But I know a few people who never put a mask on. Hell, I would walk into the grocery store and half the people working there weren't really "wearing" their masks. They must interact with a hundred or more people a day. It seemed the likelihood of someone wearing the mask was proportional to their age. On the other hand, we had some older church members that just wouldn't stay apart for a while and ended up getting COVID. Church was online only for 5 weeks.

Last edited:
Our genomes are riddled with bits and pieces of viral genomes. If anything this should make people more open to vaccination. I would rather get 2 doses of mRNA versus walking around with Covid spreading throughout all various types of cells in my body for weeks. The chances of an integration event in the later is magnitudes higher.

I respect what you are saying - just view it totally the opposite way. If you are under the age of 60-65, why not allow your innate immune system to do it's job like any other viral insult, as the data seems clear at this point? {posted above} And when you look at the studies on Vitamin D w/ COVID, it would seem to strengthen this argument.

As smart as Big Pharma believes they are, information about the body changes at lightspeed it's simply impossible to replicate the full-spectrum hormetic effect on your innate immune system. One analogy could be supplementation vs. food - why would one want to supplement something that they could sufficiently get in it's natural biological package? And can we say definitely that it won't hamper (and/or disorganize) your endogenous production of critical processes in the future?

Another consideration is the TH1-TH2 balance. As a result of bad lifestyles/environments (tech, etc), many are overshooters (TH1) and providing the "boost" to your immunity could actually encourage faulty cytokine events (neurological) - especially if they continue to receive addition "boosters" every 6 months. "Modern medicine" clearly is aware of this and simply applies the 70/30 rule - 30% being collateral damage from what they consider a successful endeavor/therapy.

In terms of an "integration event," IMO that's a narrative being pushed by the merchants of fear. And if that were to actually materialize, there would be a brand new multi-trillion dollar, untested vaccine at our footsteps in a flash that we would all be told we require.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cybercock
The non peer reviewed pre print referenced above is not even talking about the vaccine. Further, “the mRNA (in the case of the RNA-based vaccine) will remain in the cytoplasm and will not enter into the nucleus, where the host DNA resides. And importantly, humans do not have the required reverse transcriptase (that is usually encoded by retroviral viruses) to actually reverse transcribe the RNA into DNA for its genomic incorporation...”

Honestly, we could go back and forth cherrypicking PUBMED articles all day on this subject - as there is plenty to support either side of the discussion. When you look at the research at hand prior to the vaccine marketing assault, there is plenty of reason to believe nRNA modification does indeed impact gene expression.

I believe they have demonstrated that they have little clue what the impact/ramifications are at this point. This is primarily due to the fact that these experimental "vaccines" should only be in mid Stage 1 trials.

Last edited:
It's a slippery slope because sheep are being conditioned to just do as you're told and don't question or think for yourselves. Seems to be working pretty well for younger generations.
Wearing a mask is not really a sacrifice. It's about the simplest thing you can do to slow the spread and is a minor inconvenience. I don't see it as some American existential crisis. I assume you're alluding to critical thinking, which is ironic, because that is about the last thing I think of when I see people that show their butts and refuse to follow guidelines recommended by literal experts.

And I'm not even mask Nazi or whatever, but the stubbornness I've seen in the past year from so many "patriots" has been embarrassing. Everyone can see the different set of rules or standards for masks, and I laugh when I watch coaches wear them on TV, but the cynicism has been disappointing. Socially distancing and wearing a mask is quite easy, and you have tons of people unwilling to do that to save others and get back to normal. It's absolutely ironic. And then those people refuse the vaccine. I don't get it.

Last edited:
Wearing a mask is not really a sacrifice. It's about the simplest thing you can do to slow the spread and is a minor inconvenience. I don't see it as some American existential crisis. I assume you're alluding to critical thinking, which is ironic, because that is about the last thing I think of when I see people that show their butts and refuse to follow guidelines recommended by literal experts.

And I'm not even mask Nazi or whatever, but the stubbornness I've seen in the past year from so many "patriots" has been embarrassing. Everyone can see the different set of rules or standards for masks, and I laugh when I watch coaches wear them on TV, but the cynicism has been disappointing. Socially distancing and wearing a mask is quite easy, and you have tons of people unwilling to do that to save others and get back to normal. It's absolutely ironic. And then those people refuse the vaccine. I don't get it.
History is littered with governments doing very bad things to the citizenry, with actions initially undertaken with the objective of being for the collective betterment of society. Some people don't wish to proceed down what could be another slippery slope. Critical and independent thinking has, and always will be, important.

History is littered with governments doing very bad things to the citizenry, with actions initially undertaken with the objective of being for the collective betterment of society. Some people don't wish to proceed down what could be another slippery slope. Critical and independent thinking has, and always will be, important.
They're masks that help prevent the spread of a once-in-a-century virus.

Masks are not art of a civilized society They are a temporary measure with negatives related to breathing and what you breathe when wearing one Thanks to a warp speed vaccine program we should be rid of them soon
Part spell check!

Masks are not art of a civilized society They are a temporary measure with negatives related to breathing and what you breathe when wearing one Thanks to a warp speed vaccine program we should be rid of them soon
So you don’t think the Japanese are civilized?

• Wow
Reactions: MookieBlaylock9
I hate masks and refuse to wear them. We have this thing called an immune system. Maybe all you fancy science-believers have heard of that. I have worn a coffee filter a few times, but just for fun.

In all fairness the Japanese, and many other Asian nations, began wearing masks due to poor air quality some time ago, not due to illness.
It’s a combination of events starting back with the Spanish flu and then followed by a volcanic eruption less than 20 years later, then another flu pandemic then pollution post WW2 and progressed into something they do during cold and flu season in general. There are a variety of reasons they wear them but one of them is because they see it as common courtesy to their fellow citizens.

It’s a combination of events starting back with the Spanish flu and then followed by a volcanic eruption less than 20 years later, then another flu pandemic then pollution post WW2 and progressed into something they do during cold and flu season in general. There are a variety of reasons they wear them but one of them is because they see it as common courtesy to their fellow citizens.
Fair enough.

Fauci said today that even if you are vaccinated, you still shouldn't eat or drink indoors. Still have to social distance and not be in crowds.

Quite possibly the worst Dr in the history of the world. He just needs to shut up and stay away from the interviews.

I'd be inclined to listen to the recommendations if the underlying goalposts weren't being moved on a regular and consistent basis. We are so far past the parameters of 14 days to slow the spread, it is beyond belief that anyone is still buying what the government is selling. Perhaps that is why they keep throwing cash at us...who's gonna argue with science that is so profitable??

Fauci said today that even if you are vaccinated, you still shouldn't eat or drink indoors. Still have to social distance and not be in crowds.

Quite possibly the worst Dr in the history of the world. He just needs to shut up and stay away from the interviews.

Dude is a total narcissist. He will keep fanning the flames as long as they keep putting him in front of the cameras.

Yet they believe they are proper and an act of common courtesy.

Who is they?

Just wear a mask. Some mask rules are silly and contradictory. Just wear it. It keeps other people healthy - the whole point of this thing. There are simple steps to reduce the spread. I have been so surprised how little inconveniences people in this country.

Just, No.

I've put my life on hold following all these rules for over a year. I've minimized by exposure to the public. I've worn those stupid masks. I've socially distanced. I used hand sanitizer like it's hand lotion. Now I've taken a rushed vaccine. All for something that almost assuredly would not be more than a cold for me. All to "protect others" because I would be "selfish" and "unAmerican" not to do so.

At this point, I. AM. DONE. No more. I've had the vax. Others have had a chance to get the vax. Going back to my old way of life where it still exists. Not giving up my life anymore to protect anyone else when they have the opportunity to protect themselves and chose not to do so.

I’m guessing that everyone who is concerned about mask mandates are also upset over seat belt laws, banning of flavored vapes, places banning smoking, drugs being illegal and open container laws.

While I absolutely agree that some of the lock down stuff was ridiculous the masks are the least of the issues from the COVID response.

Just, No.

I've put my life on hold following all these rules for over a year. I've minimized by exposure to the public. I've worn those stupid masks. I've socially distanced. I used hand sanitizer like it's hand lotion. Now I've taken a rushed vaccine. All for something that almost assuredly would not be more than a cold for me. All to "protect others" because I would be "selfish" and "unAmerican" not to do so.

At this point, I. AM. DONE. No more. I've had the vax. Others have had a chance to get the vax. Going back to my old way of life where it still exists. Not giving up my life anymore to protect anyone else when they have the opportunity to protect themselves and chose not to do so.
I understand, and that is a good way to look at it. With the vaccine available to all at-risk groups, I would say that freedom from the virus is there if you want it. I will continue to wear a mask until it is relatively certain that I am not spreading anything to people that aren't vaccinated. I do appreciate those that took the virus seriously and helped ensure we didn't have 1 million deaths. Some people resisted since the beginning, and I will always remember that. It didn't have to be this hard, but many people that wanted to fight this bizarre culture war, ironically, dragged this whole thing out. I have little faith in a society that can take care of themselves after all of this.

Reactions: AngloCock
The vaccine is free in SC to anyone 16+ years old. I get Pfizer shot #2 this week. I'm wrapping up all the protection nonsense as well. It's been real, cloth mask...later!

Reactions: TheReelEss
Well, I have some issues that makes it very difficult to wear a mask. In fact I cant wear one but I can wear a bandana for 15 mins or so if it's not too hot out. So for the last year, about the only places I have been is the grocery store, the drug store and the occasional fastfood drivethu. What I dont want to hear is that I need to continue living the way I have been as a courtesy to others after I have been vaccinated. I'll be considered fully vaccinated in 10 days.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT