ADVERTISEMENT

Straw Poll On Mask Rules

You don’t remember Fauci telling people to go on cruises and hooking up on Tinder was still ok? I sure do. The story literally changes everyday...
I don’t know how something said a year ago counts as changing “everyday” but even back then he didn’t just tell everyone to go on cruises. He said cruises should be okay for young healthy people with no underlying health conditions which I don’t believe is exactly the target audience for the cruise industries.

Mask about is about as effective as wearing your underwear....slight better smell at first . It is not a vaccine - it is an experimental medical treatment approved for emergency use . Those taking it are the guinea pigs .

Some folks think of only themselves and have no consideration of others. Whether it's wearing a mask, turning away children at the border or funding COVID relief, ask yourself what Jesus would do.

You must love Bidumb's private migrant zoo down there. Perhaps someday you'll get to visit.

You must love Bidumb's private migrant zoo down there. Perhaps someday you'll get to visit.

Biden trying to dump them here in SC, but McMaster issued executive order to stop it. Hopefully he will be able to prevent that from happening. Not something the citizens of SC should have to pay for.

I have no idea if that first part is true, but I find that second paragraph to be the definition of ironic if you think a certain former guy was effective at leading during the pandemic.

It's absolutely true. And where was the certain former guy getting his confusing info? Fauci, of course.

Lol. Are you seriously trying to tell me that he listened to Fauci or his task force? We know he didn't. He did what felt good. That was the problem.

He did at first. Fauci admitted that. With the except that Fauci's dumb ass didn't want to restrict travel from China and Trump overrode that. Fauci later admitted Trump was right and it bought them time. Not that it mattered that much, becuase Fauci lied about masks and the CDC\FDA screwed up the testing.

As time went on, Trump saw what everybody should now see. Fauci is a nut that doesn't have clue what he is doing.

Reactions: WingchunCock
He did at first. Fauci admitted that. With the except that Fauci's dumb ass didn't want to restrict travel from China and Trump overrode that. Fauci later admitted Trump was right and it bought them time. Not that it mattered that much, becuase Fauci lied about masks and the CDC\FDA screwed up the testing.

As time went on, Trump saw what everybody should now see. Fauci is a nut that doesn't have clue what he is doing.
Defending the guy that stopped going to coronavirus meetings, got his talking points from cable TV, and winged it during press conferences is quite an undertaking.

Defending the guy that stopped going to coronavirus meetings, got his talking points from cable TV, and winged it during press conferences is quite an undertaking.
And yet his policies were the best in decades. The moron we have now hasn’t presented a single policy I agree with. And as far as Covid is concerned, the policies are stupid beyond belief and the numbers are fake.

I don’t know how something said a year ago counts as changing “everyday” but even back then he didn’t just tell everyone to go on cruises. He said cruises should be okay for young healthy people with no underlying health conditions which I don’t believe is exactly the target audience for the cruise industries.
He also said human to human transmission wasn’t possible. In fact he said just about everything that could be said on both ends of the spectrum.

Well, only a complete moron would think it was a good idea to allow people from China, the epicenter of the pandemic, to continue to come here. Two complete morons to be exact. Fauci and Joe Biden.

If you can’t see it, maybe it’s time for a new pair of glasses.

The disaster on the border is a perfect example. Took him a week to completely wreck everything. China and Russia smell blood in the water, or maybe a dirty Depends, and are ready to make moves because they know Joe's lights are on and nobody's home. And Afghanistan will be another ISIS caliphate in a year. What kind of moron thinks it's a good idea to just give them back the entire country on 9/11, like a gift. Beyond stupid. Not to mention the J&J vaccine failure that is being horribly mismanaged and will likely prolong this because they are scaring people to death.

A complete, unmitigated disaster so far. His only success is spending (wasting/borrowing) enough money to keep the markets happy. But that won't last either. Lots of pain ahead with this idiot in charge.

Obviously you haven’t been on very many cruises. Carnival and Disney maybe younger people but the rest are us old geezers

Obviously you haven’t been on very many cruises. Carnival and Disney maybe younger people but the rest are us old geezers
I’ll confess Disney is the only cruise line we have been and we are platinum members. We lost a trip to Hawaii over this crap but enough though we did get Disney Hawaii mugs, magnets and picture frames from the outlet so it’s almost like we went.

There are a fair number of geezers on the Disney ships though (especially the older ships) but that’s why I said the younger crowd isn’t exactly the cruise industries bread and butter. I would think Carnival, Disney and even Norwegian could probably fill some ships with younger people but Princess and the other lines absolutely could not.

Masks are now meaningless Kabuki theater.
3c38b4f73caac9178161c511372a21e0c8512731_hq.gif

ADVERTISEMENT