ADVERTISEMENT

STREAMING VIDEO - BASEBALL

jbouton

May 27, 2012
I suppose this will not exist until basketball is over, both men's and women? I don't see anything on the all access site showing such. Even 107.5 will be basketball committed.

GO COCKS

I'm thinking that all home games not on TV will be on SEC+ (internet).

It will be available. Links aren't posted until we know that TV schedule, which should come out in the next couple weeks. As for radio, if no conflict with hoops games will be on 107.5. If hoops conflict then games are usually on the AM affiliate.

Originally posted by USCBatgirl21:
It will be available. Links aren't posted until we know that TV schedule, which should come out in the next couple weeks. As for radio, if no conflict with hoops games will be on 107.5. If hoops conflict then games are usually on the AM affiliate.

Batgirl, I could be mistaken but I think I saw where allaccess will not be avail this year on acct of the SEC network...hope I'm wrong.

what is the solution for those who live in Time Warner Cable Territory. Do they all have to get Dish if they want to watch SECN online?

Originally posted by USCRBCOCK:

Batgirl, I could be mistaken but I think I saw where allaccess will not be avail this year on acct of the SEC network...hope I'm wrong.
Ah yes...I had not thought about changes in All Access due to SECN. Thanks for that reminder. Also...I wonder if Baseball will be added to the USC Gameday app.

Also, just an FYI...if you have the TuneIn radio app, you can stream the radio broadcasts on your phone.

Originally posted by USCRBCOCK:

What happened to our Dugout forum? I miss it!

Ah yes...I had not thought about changes in All Access due to SECN. Thanks for that reminder. Also...I wonder if Baseball will be added to the USC Gameday app.

Also, just an FYI...if you have the TuneIn radio app, you can stream the radio broadcasts on your phone.

what happened to the dugout forum?
I miss it!

I tried this post earlier and it didn't work right. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT