ADVERTISEMENT

Stute abandoned ship and commits to South Carolina

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
Commodores Foward Myles Stute portal transfer commits to South Carolina. Stute started in 59 games for Vanderbilt. Arkansas and Mississippi were also pursuing Stute.

Ft71bkAaMAAmsaO

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/mbb-lands-transfer-portal-target-from-rival-sec-program

Last edited:
Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
This was a good addition, But LSU and AUBURN and GEORGIA are signing big time names We need to sign at least 2 more big time transfers in the portal

Excellent shooter. A player that should have put up better numbers it seemed. We need a big from somewhere now. Gray and Bosmans-Verdonk is not enough IMO.
I think Verdonk is out of eligibility

Verdonk is not out of eligibility
Thanks for the info.

…great young man but we can’t have big players afraid to shoot from 2 feet out. Liability. Hope he moves on with law school. If he can work out his fear of scoring, then maybe he can help us.

Thanks for the info.

…great young man but we can’t have big players afraid to shoot from 2 feet out. Liability. Hope he moves on with law school. If he can work out his fear of scoring, then maybe he can help us.
Tshiebwe, Castleton, Broome and Robbins played really good underneath the basket, but the rest of the guys in the conference struggle with defense chopping in the neck.

The Belgium lawyer does hesitate and has come predictable that soon as he gets the ball he will pass instead of shoot and he does need to work on that during the off season, but I think he has value on defense and can pickup rebounds and I like the effort he plays with. Next season he will be likely a 10 to 20 minute playing time per game guy.

Last season The Belgum Lawyer gave up easy pomts under the basket playing defense. He gave an all out effort all the time. But appeared to be afraid to shoot. Maybe he will be better adjusted to SEC play this year. It is also important to note: Auburn, LSU and Georgia are out recruting us from the Portal. This should not be.

Last season The Belgum Lawyer gave up easy pomts under the basket playing defense. He gave an all out effort all the time. But appeared to be afraid to shoot. Maybe he will be better adjusted to SEC play this year. It is also important to note: Auburn, LSU and Georgia are out recruting us from the Portal. This should not be.
I do not have access to the top secret insiders forum, but I think South Carolina is in play with BJ Mack and if South Carolina could get him to commit that would be a big name get.

Sometimes the non big names can have success. San Diego State and Florida Atlantic made it to the final four. Texas Christian played in the NCAA championship game in football.

I do not have access to the top secret insiders forum, but I think South Carolina is in play with BJ Mack and if South Carolina could get him to commit that would be a big name get.

Sometimes the non big names can have success. San Diego State and Florida Atlantic made it to the final four. Texas Christian played in the NCAA championship game in football.
BJ was with Coach Paris at the Gamecock baseball game against Florida on Saturday. He is a large human being.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT