subscription renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACKFLOWMAN

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2005
I've been trying for weeks now to renew my subscription using a new credit card but you people will not accept it. I'm pretty much at the end of my rope and this is my last shot before I just decide to say to hell with you people. Why in hell can't you post a phone# to call when someone like me has a similar problem? While I am writing this I wonder if this post will actually get a response or will be ignored.

GC Moderator

Staff
Jun 1, 1998
@BACKFLOWMAN, thank you for wanting to renew.

2 of our staff who can help you with your issue have been tagged below.
Also, had you sent one of them a message via private conversation, or posted this request on one of the main forums instead of the Test Forum, we’d have likely noticed this sooner.

@Brian Shoemaker @Chris Clark

Chris Clark

Football/Recruiting Insider
Staff
Jan 3, 2005
I've been trying for weeks now to renew my subscription using a new credit card but you people will not accept it. I'm pretty much at the end of my rope and this is my last shot before I just decide to say to hell with you people. Why in hell can't you post a phone# to call when someone like me has a similar problem? While I am writing this I wonder if this post will actually get a response or will be ignored.
Hey, so sorry! I didn't see this since it was on the test forum.

I'll email you immediately and will be glad to schedule a call, if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.